Brit's PR Offensive -- K-Fed with Kid

6/12/2006 12:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ.com

Perez_Is_a_Sell-out

Britney should take her millions, hire a bulldog financial advisor to see that her wealth is properly invested and protected, take her babies and just go home. It's obvious that she's no longer interested in being a 'star', she just wants to be a mom. Good for her. And she can afford to make that decision and never work another day in her life. When the paps get tired of hanging out in Louisiana (it won't be long, very humid there) she'll have the peace that she desires, and can spend all of her time loving on her babies, which she clearly wants to do.

I would applaud that move loudly.

Keri

I don't care who she is a Star or not. Having a child is a HUGE responsibility. One I think she shouldn't have. Poor Sean both his parents are losers.

Ann

While I'm sure it is difficult to be a young mother, Britney needs to stop and think before she acts - especially since she knows that every misstep will be recorded, scutinized and criticized within hours of it happening. Unfortunately, that is the price you pay for fame and she is just going to have to learn to live with it or give up her career in order to avoid the paparazzi and other negatives of being famous. However, that being said, I'm amazed at how many of you say "leave her alone"," let her live in peace", etc. The reason she can't live in peace is because people have such a rampant interest in her - whether they love her or hate her, they want to know about her, see pics of her and hear about her. If it weren't for the interest of the public, the paparazzi wouldn't bother with her. We, the public, are the ones responsible for the rabid paparazzi who won't leave Britney and other celebrities "in peace". The exorbitant amounts that a photographer can get paid for just one pic of a celeb like Brit (especially if it shows the person in a negative way) can often equal or surpass a years' wages for a normal working person - who can blame them for being desperate to snap a photo? As long as a photo of Brit on the cover can sell magazines she will be hounded by the press. Until people who want her left in peace, actually leave her in peace themselves, she will be the subject of intense scrutiny and criticism.
And no, I'm not a fan of hers.

Keri

You should live and learn....thats all thats expected of her. Shes a new mom. Her choices may not always be the best, but shes learning.

Lisa

Waging a PR war, heh? Aren't such "wars" usually approached with a fully equipped arensenal of beauty supplies, hairbrushes included? Get it right, get it tight, Miss Thing. Scutiny or no, let's not forget the Hollywood Credo: Nobody will remmeber what you do, it's how you look while doing it that matters.
Thank goodness I am not a passerby on that sidewalk. From KFed's unkempt appearance I can only imagine how "toxic" the BO and morning breath combo must be. Brit, make that man take a shower before you bring him outside again. Right now, he's looking like a Dylan McKay wannabe in David Silver's clothing. Quit fooling around already! Everybody knows that If you want to win a battle in the land of Beverly Hills, you gotta get yourself a Brandon Walsh!

Danielle

Brit is a prime example of having a kid to keep a man, hello what about Shar? He ran into the arms of another woman who will financially carry him. He's not a man but a boy looking for a mama's tit to suck on until there is nothing left. Sad excuse of a man, Brit obviously has a lot of growing up and learning to do. Question is how many kids will it take for her to catch on? Poor kids, they are going to need some serious therapy...

Tonya

Get over it people. There are people doing much worse things with their kids in this world. I used to ride on my parent's laps when i was a child. I have let my daughter ride on my lap on a very rare occaision. I guess now I am a bad mother.

Gillian

First of all....Britney is spelt B-R-I-T-N-E-Y not Brittany or Brittney...if your going to have a debate spell the persons name right. There is no excuse for being caught with your infant on your lap driving down a highway. There is no excuse for putting your child's car seat in the wrong way. AND there is no excuse for being stupid. Maybe she should have started her career AFTER highschool! Then we might see someone with some sense as to not marry a guy with no career and 2 kids under his belt.

april

dayna, i agree that is it 1 year or 20 lbs for the baby to be placed forward facing. my children's doctors prefer to be 1 yr and 20 lbs. but state law is only 1 yr or 20 lbs. but in the pictures you could clearly tell that his straps were not tight enough. his shoulders were pulled several inches away from the car seat. if she were to get in an accident he would have been hurt badly. i also believe she should have had to top up. i don't understand why everyone made a big deal when she tripped with the baby, i'm sure no one else has ever done that. she is human!!

CHRISTI

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE HER ALONE. THEY MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT EVERYTHING THEY DO BUT I BET IF HILTON DID IT NO ONE WOULD LOOK AT HER BAD I MEAN THAT GIRL PARKS IN HANDICAP PLACES AND HITS PARK CARS AND DRIVES AWAY. MAYBE IF THEY GIVE HER A BREAK HER AND KEVIN COULD MAKE A GO AT IT. GIVE HER SOME SPACE

Shelley

I can understand her being country, but she has to be smart enough to know that
the Pacific Coast highway is not the little country roads she is talking about.....Things are a lot different then when she was a young child and she just needs to be more aware of what is going on out there. I am sure she wouldn't have said that if something would have happened to her son while he was on her lap. I think she is being bashed in the media, but she needs to remember that the public made her the rich woman that she is and that is one of the prices that she has to pay for all of that.

vegasdreaming702

I don't why Britney Spears put her caree on hold and marry such a douche bag like Kfed and thats exactly what he looks like. It is so sad how Britney spears looks these days. She sure isn't that hot looking star she use to be.....

mynameissolen

re: 12.29 PM. "my baby is 7 months old and 22 pounds."

what the hell are you feeding that kid, fried chicken & dumplings. no wonder kids are all overweight today.

Alice

It may be OK to ride on daddy's lap in some sleepy southern town, but not when you're mom is famous and certainly not in Los Angeles and certainly not when you a a year old. When will this girl start using her head.?? She's headed down a very distructive road and now with 2 kids who are the innocent victims in her screwed up life. If she is really concerned about her life, go back to Louisiana and raise your kids there if you want a normal life for them.
And her loser husband....really...how can she respect this guy?
Brit, please girlfriend...get your life together before its too late !.

Buwahahahahaha

Oh please! Britany actually wants us to believe all the garbage she puts out there??
Whether or not she has parenting and her marriage under control, she would benefit from taking a page from the like of Tom Hanks and his wife, Rita Wilson. They have successfully been married for many years, and raised a fine family outside the scrutiny of the media while maintaining their careers. If Brit wants the Media to leave her alone, she needs to stop living in full view.