LL: I'm Steroid and Surgery Free

6/20/2006 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

From Jeff Davidson's Sound Bytes blog

38-year-old LL Cool J still has the looks of a twenty-something.  His sculpted abs are nearly as famous as his rhymes. But, some have accused the Long Island born rapper of cosmetically or otherwise enhancing his appearance.  In an interview with Ebony magazine, LL hits back at the haters:

"There have been a lot of questions, a lot of speculation. To be real frank, there are so many people speculating over what they think that I am doing. Is he doing steroids? Did he get plastic surgery?" he says. "It speaks more about the people who are making comments than it does about me. It tells me that they cheat and they're cheaters. They are not willing to make the sacrifices necessary, and go through the pain necessary, in order to get in the best shape they can possibly be. So they don't believe I would be willing to do it either. So it is really more about their weakness, and less about mine. It doesn't make me feel anything other than that it is unfortunate that people are weak like that. They are weak. It points out their flaws."

Come on now...you know you don't mess with no LL!  The entire interview is in the July Ebony and LL is on tour now in support of his latest release "Todd Smith."

Wicked1

The man is beautiful......LOVE him.......

J

who the hell cares what he had done if he had anything done? he is finer than ten hells! if the way he looks now is the result of plastic surgery, etc, he should pay them double. dang it.

Michie

His ass had surgery......good surgery, at that. And to call other people cheaters for saying so? LL......You strung your wife along for years, through your "sex addiction" and everything. I'd rather be called a cheater than live it....

Kari

He's hell of fine and old school. Love him!!!

rob

As someone who has used steroids I believe LL is on the "juice". He has got the look. Anyone who has spent time in the bodybuilding world knows who is natural and who is not just by the look.

sean

who cares?! james todd smith is hoooooooooooooootttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzi Muliolis

L.L.has worked out and been in GREAT shape for YEARS! That's what happens when you take care of yourself!! He'll probably look like that in his 60's!!! Go LL!

doug

I am 58 years old and still kick and break a board held 6 feet in the air while keeping one foot on the ground. I will only be doing steroids when I become famous..

taurus

STOP HATING ON LL CAUSE ALL LADIES LOVE COOL J !!!!!!!!!!!

Teresa

If I were rich and famous, I would look good too, without the use of steroids. I would have my own gym, my own personal trainer, and my own chef. My job would be to work on looking good, not getting up every morning to commute 30 miles to my $15per hour job.

Uncle Mikey

I'm 41 and I can eat three Big Macs in one sitting. Therefore LL is on a combination of Nicorette and Paxil. And one time I licked a girl's eyeball.

tdubbs

yeah LL IS HOT TO TROT, AND HIM LOOKS FAB AT 38

Veronica

Stop hating and if you wrote something is because he obviously with his beauty got your eye! So there!

JASON

THAT MAN IS ON STEROIDS. HE AINT FOOLING NO ONE! SINCE WHEN DID USING STEROIDS BECOME A CRIME?

Jacqueline

"Don't mess with no LL" ? i see you guys are either assholes or stupid....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments