Namibia Alert -- Fire Sale on Nose Jobs

6/20/2006 3:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Namibia is all the rage these days. Angelina and Brad put the country on the map. It seems it's a great place to give birth.

TMZ did some digging and found that birth is but the beginning of a bargain basement medical journey. If baby Shiloh isn't as flawless as her parents, she may want to return home for some "improvements."

A Namibian plastic surgeon told TMZ that she'll perform rhinoplasty -- a nose job -- for the incredible rate of $600. Compare that to the going rate in Beverly Hills, which often ranges betwen $8,000 and $9,000.

If Shiloh decides to go into show biz and goes the way of so many young starlets, get this -- a Namibian boob job is $3,600. In Beverly Hills, the cost is usually twice that or more.

FYI -- You can fly to the capitol, Windhoek, Namibia from the U.S. on South African Airways. Advance purchase is advised -- otherwise, your savings will be eaten up.

buttons

Bargain basement plastic surgery- in any country-sounds about as dangerous as juggling with chainsaws.

Lori Wekerle

I had a terrible opinion originally of Brad and Angelina, but want to give them the benefit of the doubt. Who knows the whole story right? They are doing great work globally and I love that they are adopting kids, although I think there are a lot of kids in America that need help too. As far as them selling the pictures, I say good for them. Somebody is going to take them anyway, they might as well get paid for them. Basically, the baby is a model already.

Lori Wekerle

someone

Im sorry, but I have never liked her ( even before the Brad and Jen thing) I've always thought she was a freak, its good that she does humanitarian things, but she could look at the US to adopt kids..and help the less fortunate in her own country...I just think she's slutty...

Jeannie

What is so important about this couple other than they had a baby in Africa which is so silly. Why couldn't she just have the baby in the states? People are placing to much importance on Brangelina, need to focus on important things like how bad the world is getting.