Keith Urban's PG Bachelor Party

6/23/2006 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Keith UrbanNicole Kidman didn't have to worry about her future hubby's bachelor party getting too wild because she was there - and so were her parents.

While Keith Urban's 'stag' party (as it's called Down Under) was rumored to take place at the paparazzi staked-out Royal Motor Yacht Club in Sydney's Rose Bay, the actual soiree took place Thursday night at Nicole and Keith's new waterfront home.

TMZ has learned the soon-to-be-newlyweds took her folks and her sister Antonia to their home and 'partied' until the wee hours of the morning.

Why such a tame bachelor party? We've learned Keith doesn't drink anymore, so a crazy night with the boys probably wasn't exactly up his alley.

Their wedding guests may want to take heed, however, just in case the reception is BYOB.

elizabeth morgenweck

I cannot imagine spennding $100.000 on roses. My husbands medcine
costs $3600.00 per month/
The roses will die but my husband has a chance of living several more years.

melissa

Some of these comments are just ridiculous!!! I have been a fan of Keith's way before he ever made it big and have met and personally spoke with him. He is a great guy and very sincere-he isn't out to impress anyone with anything BUT his music. What you see is what you get-he is gorgeous and an excellent singer & musician. If you are a true fan of his then you will wish him nothing but good luck, joy & happiness in his marriage. If they make it 3 months or 30 years it is none of our business, just be happy that they have found happiness with each other. The people who post rude comments are nothing but jealous.

Lois Hoover

I have the utmost respect and admiration for Nicole who has shown such character and class since being ditched by her (crazy) ex Tom Cruise - I love Keith Urbans music and I wish them all the best in the years ahead. I am soooo happy for them and just want to say - Nicole you are so loved by your fans!!

Lois Hoover

Congratulations to Nicole and Keith - I'm so happy for you! Nicole you are truly a class act and I love you - a devoted fan.
Lois

lorrie

wow!!!!!!!!!!! yes keith is a HOTTIE..... and not gay...........BUTT....... I JUST Think HE COULD OF DONE WAY, WAY , BETTER......SHES TOOOO UGLY FOR HIM....they dont even look well together..........for one shes way taller then him......they r very mismatched..........KEITH U COULD OF DONE MUCH , MUCH BETTER..LIKE ME:] ~~~

despedida soltero

Informative content, In bachelor party you can drink all night but between the beer and the strippers, wouldn't it be fun to have a few bachelor party games such as Despedida Soltero.

Further Info : http://www.despedidasoltero.eu

rollo

this mother****er will never get off dope...party onward..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2