Stolen Photos of Pitt/Jolie Baby Shower

6/25/2006 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, Angelina JolieLawyers for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have sent an email to various media outlets, including TMZ, informing them that "a digital memory card containing a number of personal copyright protected photographs" of Brad, Angelina and their children have been stolen and offered for sale.

The photos, taken in Namibia, "include images from a private baby shower."

The email, written by a lawyer for the powerhouse law firm of Lavely & Singer, threatens that anyone who publishes the photos "will be liable for substantial compensatory damages, punitive damages, and injunctive relief."

Click here to read the lawyer's demand letter.

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20

Lance K.

Kudos to them for not taking a criminal act lightly. Just because they have money doesn't mean they should not pursue them.

Crooks shouldn't get a free pass

Bugsy

I have serious reservations in believing that someone could just come and stole private images from people who are guarded and protected better than president himself. My opinion is that although I love what they're doing for poor refuugee kids all over the world, I do believe it is not completely a selfless act, just like all the publicity they're getting. I seriously doubt it's unwanted, if it trully was I think people like madonna would have to deal with the same issues but somehow they managed to stay relatively out of the public eye. I think it's the matter of preference and public manipulation for their own personal gain. So all of you who get tear eyed for those" poor people" - stop -you're making fools out of yourself !

Lance K.

The problem with people who say that this is deserved payback for Jennifer Aniston is number one this is a totally different topic and two who said Jennifer Aniston was 100% innocent in the dissolution of her marriage. I truly don't think there were any VICTIMS in its demise and each contributed toward it not being longer

Lance K.

As far as Brad adopting the children. I truly believe that he wanted to make sure the children knew he was committed to them jointly and seperately involving Angelina. I also believe he wanted them to make sure the proceedings started before his biological child was in the picture so that they will feel as equals. I personally think that was thoughtful

Bonnie

I think everyone is entitled to private moments in their life, even though they are stars. But being a star is a choice and they know they will be in the spotlight if they become famous and fame is what they want. So I guess its a trade off.

Gigi

Saw in our local paper today that the LA police, state police and the Secret Service were involved in finding these photos? WTF!!!! Why are WE PAYING for this? Stupid!! If Brad & Angelina can't keep thier own photos without lossing them, what are they going to do when they start loosing kids?

VOR

"An intellige[n]t woman who stands up for her principles and walks the walk." HA! That's hilarious! That is just hilarious. WHATEVER.

Um, AIDS is bad. Um, school is good. And, Um, I would never go with a married man because my father cheated on my mother. But, um, I will just flirt the F**K out of him until he feels compelled to leave his present wife, recognizing that they have vows and may be experiencing problems. And, um, then he will be single and I can have a baby witih him before his divorce comes through. And, um, I'll just hook up with B.P. because he is, um, brilliant himself. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Vicki

O, goodness. Who cares about them having baby! Who cares about them being happy, because THEY ARE regardless of what people say. They sell their own babies off for money, good for them. If I had children, and they make money just for releasing pictures, I'd be happy. It's not like it's sexual or naked somewhere in there. Private, Yes. Overreacted, Yes. I'd like to put my focus back on poor Jen, who was so sad and heartbroken, and now she might end up with someone who probably treats her nice but isn't the best accessory she can carry. Brad Pitt got what every man wants, "...a whore in bed..."

Jacqueline

Angelina's boots? Yuck! What a skank! I only wish she would read this herself. She considers herself a role model? a worldly woman? She's nothing but a man stealing whore. What a hypocrite!

Previous 15 Comments | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20