Stolen Photos of Pitt/Jolie Baby Shower

6/25/2006 6:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brad Pitt, Angelina JolieLawyers for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have sent an email to various media outlets, including TMZ, informing them that "a digital memory card containing a number of personal copyright protected photographs" of Brad, Angelina and their children have been stolen and offered for sale.

The photos, taken in Namibia, "include images from a private baby shower."

The email, written by a lawyer for the powerhouse law firm of Lavely & Singer, threatens that anyone who publishes the photos "will be liable for substantial compensatory damages, punitive damages, and injunctive relief."

Click here to read the lawyer's demand letter.

Lance K.

what is the payoff in being so bitter about the amoutn someone else makes?

Britney Sucks

Good one Jennifer! Is your memory card going to get stolen too if you ever get pregnant? LOL

Lance K.

MandM, you will find that sometimes it is the security or the family members that you have to watch out for. There are some pretty low levels that people are willing to stoop for when it comes to money

Lance K.

Although it is funny, lets leave Jennifer Aniston out of it

Anyway some of the people who blog are really NEGATIVE.

Britney Sucks

Willow, Not being immature, just being honest. If my card was stolen no one would give a hoot. ( I would file a police report that would probably get lost or ripped up right after I walked out ) I am not saying stealing (if that was even the case is okay), the point is It's the price they pay for being famous.YOU CAN NOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS! Why is that so hard for everyone to understand?I want to be on the cover of every magazine, .........Oh wait, I want my privacy now. Get out of the business and move to a secluded area, change your name whaterver it takes but the bottom line is it is what you asked for.

Mattsy

I have nothing personal against Brad and Angelina for that matter. Was wondering though if there really are that many people out there that truly care if they see pictures of this baby Shiloh or not. I for one have no interest or that great of a desire to see any pictures. That the news media thinks this world has an over whelming passion for such things is a mystery when most dont really care. Maybe with all said and done it is after all mostly a news media thing and they really dont have a grip on what matters in this world. If they are bent on getting pictures of Shiloh, I can allow them to come take pictures of my dog, who happens to be named Shiloh. She is cute, cuddly, smart, and probably pose for them. Only problem maybe her using them for her personal fire hydrant now and then or taking a nip from the pant leg. Otherwise shes adorable.

Lance K.

Wanting to be a celebrity has nothing to do with wanting people to steal from you. Sandy I respectfully believe you have lost your mind. They aren't equal things

Lance K.

Sandy Cheeks, I do Believe that it is you who don't understand. I've tried to read over the various post. You just seemed driven by dislike but very few facts

A celebrity can expect to get paid for their work and also expect to have SOME privacy. Not everything should be for public consumption.

Lance K.

Mattsy, you know I understand what you are saying but there are some/few really obsessed. (some obsessed with liking/some with hating) celebrities. People did have an increase the week that Shiloh's pictures appeared - even with the internet leaking.

But as far as interest, think of the sickos buying half eaten food and poopie diapers. They are definitely out there.

As far as the news. Journalism is DEAD. There are very few news organizations that do any independent research. They repeat the same thing over and over. Very few times do they fact check. They go for soundbytes, and looks over polished professionals.

Britney Sucks

This has nothing to do with my dislike for them. I don't even know them, All I am saying, is that when you move to Hollywood you want to be known, then when you are known you want to invisible. You can't have it both ways When you are trying to maike it big, the paparazzi are your best friends, when you make it big, they become your worst enemy. . Oh and Justine, I never said stealing was okay you need to reread my post. I respectfully think it is you who has lost your mind.

sharrie

Oh for crying out loud.Thats getting a bit over the edge.The media also needs to get over it and focus on something else...we will see the baby at some point in her life...meanwhile just leave them alone. The frenzy is too much.

Lance K.

Leave Brad & Angelina alone. In fact leave everyone alone who does not care about your itnrusion into their private life. There are many celebrities who do not court the Papparazzi. They give interviews but that is not the same as courting the papparazzi

omg

Sadly, this is the result when Siloh's photos can bring in an easy US$4million.
I hope that the Jolie-Pitts look at the bigger picture, and that is that no one attempts to kidnap Shiloh.
America is going thru' a very difficult economic time, and all this publicity on them serves 'the best of people' and also brings out the 'worse in people'.
The Jolie-Pitts worry about the photos that obviously someone stole from them, someone that is within their 'inner sactum'.... I hope that they find out who stole it from them.
However, look at the bigger picture.
If I were Jolie and Pitt, I would be very afraid that people may wish to steal Shiloh away from them, and ask for a huge ransom. That is the GOLDEN CHILD.
All the security in the world may not be able to stop such wicked people.
If I were them, I would leave America, like Micheal Douglas n his wife, CZJ, ( they did it for tax reasons), and safety. What kind of life is it here for them, with 40 odd paparazzis hanging outside their home? The whole situation for the Jolie-Pitts is spiralling out of control.
Those photos are the least of the Jolie-Pitt worries.

Lance K.

JoliePitt Headache, that is great when you raise money for a particular cause they get the entire thing but that is far different from donating a portion of your income. When I do AIDSWALK the money is raised for that purpose and of course I donate it all but I don't try to sit here and put down someone who is donating 1/3 of their income when I know I don't do 1/3 of mine

Lance K.

You know why do people have to compare themselves to celebrities?