George Clooney Hooks Up With Elvis' Ex

6/27/2006 9:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive: Linda Thompson and George Clooney
Love was in the air in Lake Como, Italy, last week, when George Clooney was spotted romancing lyricist Linda Thompson, the longtime live-in love of Elvis Presley.

Sources tell TMZ the couple was spotted dining late into the evening with friends at the swanky Villa D'Este resort. The next day, 'Captain' George took Thompson, the ex of Olympian Bruce Jenner and songwriter David Foster, on a sunset boat ride around Lake Como. We're told Thompson stayed the night at Clooney's villa and left the next morning.

Clooney has been a busy man of late. Last week, he was sharing a motorcycle seat with on-and-off girlfriend Krista Allen.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RobN

Isn't she like 60? Maybe she's a friend of his mom.

tammy

I can't stand the arrogance of George Clooney. I would not walk across the street to see that conceited jerk. I do not see why so many women are attracted to him. He's made it a point to be the swinging bachelor so let the old guy go on with his ugly self. He has not aged well at all. And, as far as him being with Elvis ex-girlfriend, I don't care if she is older, she is still too good for him. He just wanted to go where Elvis has been!

Pammie

How could he tell it was Linda Thompson? Just like Elvis' other Ex--Pricilla Presley...Linda's had so much plastic surgery that she looks like a freak. When will these Beautiful women stop ruining themselves and age gracefully? A little nip and tuck here and there is ok...but these women now look just plain strange...

ValjGra

Sorry but to me George is way over-rated. He is an old fart just like me!

pluckyvixen

wow. how naive. just because a person has been married does not make them hetero. hello???? especially in hollywood.....it's all about the cover up: tom cruise, john travolta, richard gere, etc., etc.

and in the real world....it's even more prevelant. i don't know whether george is gay or straight and i don't care but.....please....his womanizing is a RED FLAG.

i wouldn't go there with him. yuck. over-used goods.

Nina

George is a beautiful man and always has been but hes also a liberal, pompus ass. He is eat up with himself and uses his popularity to spread his opinion to the masses. I think its wrong for the movie stars and people always in the press to try to force their opinions on others. I find that most of these people are extremely liberal and I wouldnt come around to their way of thinking if they paid me cold hard cash.

pluckyvixen

thank you #16~! and if i also recall.....rock was a real big womanizer as well. hmmmmmm....

pluckyvixen

i meant to thank #17....not myself!

Maureen

No. 14 -- Don't forget that Rock Hudson was also married at one time.

Jen

Wow #18! I'd love to hear your opinion of Angelina Jolie! I didn't realize that being famous negates your first amendment right to free speech. Stating your opinion and "forcing" it on others are not the same thing. If you don't like his politics then don't listen to his interviews.

Tyler

Talk about reheating somebodies leftovers. . . He can be one of the sexiest men alive with bad taste like that. Sorry George.

Teresa

I think there are a bunch of over jealous asses out there . George Clooney is a very sexy gorgeous older male , which this 26 year old would love to have .

Charlotte

George can sure put his slippers under my bed anytime. He seems to be sensitive and caring about his family and friends and just enjoys life. Maybe people are just jealous. (wishing they were in his shoes). I don't have an opinion on the way anyone lives their lives, I think everyone should worry about their own lives and whats going on in our country. GET A LIFE.

Bridgette

Hey Robyn (#15), I'm a 27 year old teacher so I am also an educated professional. I have to tell you, I find George Clooney absolutely replusive. I think movie stars who use their status to influence the public are ridiculous. Unless they have a degree in Political Science or Sociology, I really don't care what their passions or ideas entail. However, I am open minded enough to sit down and enjoy a good movie even if George Clooney happens to be in it.
I'm sure those who agree with your statement will point out personalities like Toby Keith, claiming he tried to influence people with his celebrity status. There is a difference in stating your opinion as compared to trying to influence the public. Patriotism is a good thing, people need to believe in something and not just ignorant movie stars who really don't have the education to influence any one in politics. Geez, not every movie star is a Ronald Reagan. He is/was a very rare and special man who probably will never be duplicated.
Wow, looking at my statement...better get back on track. AOL might refuse to release my statement. I would really hate it is I had wasted even more time on this subject. I was just curiouos as to what old lady GC was dating. George may have money, but I will take my poor, tall, dark-haired and very handsome soldier ANY DAY. God Bless!

COLLEEN

LEAVE GEORGE ALONE....AT LEAST HE TELLS THE WOMEN HE IS INVOLED WITH........... HE IS NOT INTO MARRIAGE!
HE'S NOT CHEATING OR PRETENDING TO BE THE GUY ON THE WHITE HORSE!
HE HAS DONE GREAT HUMANITARIAN WORK . HE IS A JOY TO WATCH WITH HIS WONDERFUL SINCE OF HUMOR.
JUST ENJOY WHO HE IS.....AND THE GREAT MOVIES HE'S INVOLED IN.
I LIKE AN HONEST MAN MORE THAN A CAD WHO PRETENDS TO CALL YOU HIS ONE AND ONLY AND THEN LEAVE YOU HEARTBROKEN!!
I RAISE MY GLASS TO YOU GEORGE!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments