George Clooney Hooks Up With Elvis' Ex

6/27/2006 9:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive: Linda Thompson and George Clooney
Love was in the air in Lake Como, Italy, last week, when George Clooney was spotted romancing lyricist Linda Thompson, the longtime live-in love of Elvis Presley.

Sources tell TMZ the couple was spotted dining late into the evening with friends at the swanky Villa D'Este resort. The next day, 'Captain' George took Thompson, the ex of Olympian Bruce Jenner and songwriter David Foster, on a sunset boat ride around Lake Como. We're told Thompson stayed the night at Clooney's villa and left the next morning.

Clooney has been a busy man of late. Last week, he was sharing a motorcycle seat with on-and-off girlfriend Krista Allen.

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

carol

So #15 are you george? oe his publist

RainSnowIce

If George, Nick, Nina or any other family member is reading this site I need to get in touch with Tom Anderson (Nicks cousin). Please e-mail me with his number or his daughters at RainSnowIce@aol.com
Judy M.

KARI

WOW!
LEAVE GEORGE ALONE, LOL. HES RIDING A MOTOCYCLE AGAIN. THE POOR GUY HAS OR HAD A CSF LEAK. LET THE POOR GUY LIVE A LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW WOULD THE REST OF YOU FEEL IF U CAN'T EVEN ENJOY YOUR DAY, WITHOUT PEOPLE BASHING U FOR HANGING OUT WITH A GIRL?
I HAVE A CSF LEAK AND KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS! I GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR GETTING ON A BIKE AGAIN. WHEN I GET FIXED I WOULD LOVE TO TAKE A RIDE ON A MOTOCYCLE AGAIN, BUT DONT THINK I WOULD HAVE THE GUTS TO DO IT. EVEN THOUGH I DID LOVE TO DO SPORTS AND TAKE RIDES LIKE THAT. GOOD LUCK GEORGE ENJOY YOUR LIFE AND THE HECK WITH EVERYONE IF THEY DONT LIKE YOU! AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR HAVING THE GUYS TO RIDE AGAIN! GOD BLESS YOU! YOUR FELLOW CSF LEAKER, LOL. KEEP RIDING BUT BECAREFUL NOT TO HIT THE GUY WITH THE CAMERA AS YOUR RIDING! HEHE!

The Storm

George Clooney is one of the nicest men in Hollywood. He is kind, considerate, most men should be like him. He treats everyone, famous or not with kindness. He doesn't pull any punches about not wanting to be married or having children, most men should be more honest up front like that rather than leading women on. Come on people, ya gotta like a guy like that. Honest, good looking, money, kind, what more could you want???

linda grimm r.n.

george clooney is one hell of a good actor and is a celebrity who actually seems to care about relevant issues.. leave him alone ; if one doesn't like him; then fine; don't watch interviews or his movies..

Shobha Banerji-Burk

I love you, George Timothy Clooney, and it hurts me deeply everytime another woman or girl has caught your eye, captured your heart and turned up your body heat.
I suppose I should stop this waiting and waiting and waiting.
Anyway, look after yourself in the meantime and stay away from alcohol, drugs and other self-destructive substances please.
Finally, do not be afraid to get married again and never let public opinion interfere in this matter. If Krista Allen is the one, then let her be the one to gain your hand in marriage. After all, she has been with you for the longest time and lets you live your life the way you want to - side-stepping, nightclubbing, stripper-chasing, and what have you! Do you ever really care what the other half feels? Why must an intimate relationship with you be a constant endurance test???

Previous 15 Comments | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12