TMZ Digs Up the Answers to Your Burning Questions -- The Real O.C., Pam and Vaughniston

7/4/2006 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Laguna Beach1) Deborah Has Just GOTTA KNOW: What is up with the kids from Laguna Beach? What are they doing? I love this show and am sad it's gone.

Unfortunately, a lot of the "Laguna Beach" kids have gone MIA since the show's end. We have, however, been able to keep tabs on Lauren Conrad (LC), Jason Wahler, Stephen Colletti and, of course, Kristin Cavallari. LC is starring on MTV's "The Hills," allowing the world in on her life as she makes her way through fashion school and an internship at Teen Vogue. Jason Wahler has been making appearances on the show, as well attempting to get one more shot at being in her life. (We have pictures that it may be working!) Stephen Colletti was signed as a VJ by MTV and appears on TRL, so keep your eyes open for him. And Kristin -- well, little miss Kristin is everywhere. Just keep logging in to TMZ.com for the latest on her. The third season of "Laguna Beach" will be airing in mid-August, where Lauren Conrad's younger sister Breanna is the star of the show. For the "Laguna Beach" photo gallery, click here!

Pamela Anderson2) Socorro Has Just GOTTA KNOW: What is up with Pamela Anderson? Does she have any new projects this year or next year?

Pamela Anderson has indeed been under the radar screen for a while. However, she took some time out last week to bare her soul- and then some- to support PETA and their cause. In the London boutique window of Stella McCartney, Anderson took it all off, with the exception of her skivvies. She made her point - "I don't think that's glamorous at all ... especially the ones that are starting to put them [fur] in their clothing lines like J. Lo and Beyoncé ... it's really important for them to be conscious of what they wear, especially as they're fashion icons." To see Pam in all her glory, click here.

Vaughniston3) Melissa Has Just GOTTA KNOW: Are Jen and Vince still together?

Although their new movie might suggest a "Break-Up," little implies the same in their personal lives. And although they've never publicly stated they were in an item, we feel it's safe to say Jen and Vince are definitely more than just friends. They have, however, managed to keep whatever it is they want to classify their relationship as quite the enigma. For one of their latest outings "together," read about their London movie premiere.

More More "I Just GOTTA KNOW!"

yesika

Are laruen Conrad and Jason Wahler still dating, because i heard that they broke up. Please let me know i love this couple

BELYNDA

I heard Justin and Cameron broke up, is it true, I hope not because they make an awesome couple.

Rebecca

Justin just bought a house very near to my parents' house in Memphis, TN. One of my parents' neighbors is a good friend of Cameron's and told my parents that she can't figure out why she is dating Justin. She said that Justin is full of himself and tends to be rude, while Cameron is such a sweet person.

DR BILL

WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS? JUSTIN IS JUST A WIGGA, PERIOD.

leela

Well now isn't that just what PETA needed to cement their crebility?..Pamela Anderson. Let's see, she married a bozo three days after meeting him, tatooed her fingers in lieu of a wedding ring, allowed him to video-tape their honeymoon which quickly made it's way onto the internet, eww, had two kids with him, duh, broke up, got back together, broke up again...yeah she's a shining example of sensible behavior. PETA has been represented on CNN by passive-aggressive morons with border-line personality disorders. While I certainly do not condone slaughtering animals for fur, PETA engages in terrorist tactics to get their point across. They have HELPED the fur industry by alienating people to the point they buy and wear fur out of defiance.

Selina

Lauren and Jason are still together, Justin ans Cameron are still together as well. Pamela Anderson has made some bad decisions in her life but haven't we all!? She is a mother and a good one at that. She married her now ex-husband Tommy Lee because she was inlove and unlike many artist whom claim the marry before having children she sure has! PETA I am sure you have choosen Pamela for her love in animals and not her personal life. I mean look at JLO she has been married now three times and doesn't even care about her community she sure as hell is not a god example! I am from the BRONX and very much proud of it, I don't talk about it and do a video in LA! "I use too have a little, now I have a lot" well, JLO your fellow Bronx Puerto Rican's may not have a lot of what you have but we are VERY PROUD OF IT!

karen

Oh my gosh I so agree with you kjnlk! Kristen is such a slutty, b***** whore! She's a dumba**, too. Well, at least Kristen is hosting a show that's called "Get this party started". She's good for the job, since she is a party girl, but she sucks at hosting it though...

Lauren is one totally different side of Kristen! She does things pretty, neat, beautiful, and she's really responsible. I do think that Lauren and Jason are still together. I've been surfing on some Xanga icon sites and there are a billion icons of them kissing or hugging or together. So don't worry, yesika, they won't break up only if there's a new chick for Jason to flirt or a guy like Stephen or David comes across Lauren's life and make Jason jealous and mad.

chris

LC is by far the prettiest on Lauguna Beach. I really hope she woke up and dumped that snake a$$ Jason. Just in that short time the show was on, he went throught quite a few women, and he sure as heck isnt gonna change!!! My opinion, he isnt a very nice looking guy either. She could do much better, but to each his own. She really messed up by not going to Paris for her internship. Wonder what Whitney is up to since taking her place to go? I wish Lauren the best of luck, but she needs to think about her career 1st then a relationship can be established. But she is still young, and smart so she will do well I'm sure :)