Bye Nick & Jess, Hello...?

7/5/2006 5:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Days after officially ending their three-and-a-half year marriage, Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson are moving on with their new single lives.Click here to return to TMZ.com
After performing on the "Today" show, Nick was spotted leaving his Manhattan hotel with rumored new girlfriend MTV VJ Vanessa Minnillo on Monday. Despite living on opposite coasts, Minnillo recently told Perez Hilton "We're gonna make it work."

Vanessa better hold on tight to Nick because she's not the only one who finds the singer attractive. Nick was just nominated for Choice Hottie at this year's Teen Choice Awards.

With her new single "A Public Affair" and its sexy video, Jessica Simpson is ready to launch the sexy divorcee chapter of her new life too.

The singer will unleash her acting chops again in the upcoming film "Employee of the Month" which stars her rumored new hook-up Dane Cook. Although the couple have been spotted out on the town together, Simpson and Cook maintain that they're just friends.

In Hollywood the end of one power couple can only mean the start of two more.

ORQUIDIA

I DON'T KNOW NICK ?
YES VANESSA IS CUTE " BUT I STILL THINK YOU LOVE JESSICA AND I KNOW SHE STILL LOVES YOU"""

Annnie

I think it's nice to see Nick moving on and finally having some closer to his and Jessica's relationship. I believe he got the raw end of the deal, but maybe he will come out on top of all this and be much better off. I think he and Vanessa make a cute couple, but I hope he's not rushing in to anything to soon. But they would make beautiful babies together.

Monique

Ughh Nick Lachey makes me wanna vomit. Although I am not a fan of Jessicas, I have to applaud her for not dishing out every detail of their divorce like he does. Stop whining so much and man up already. People like him are just losers looking to gain celebrity off private affairs. TEAM JESSICA

wendell dixon

Yeah Nick go for it..If it didn't work out the first time with Jesse..try again.....plus her dad to me is really creepy to me....At least he went from one hottie to another hottie..How many of us can say that-LOL

Rebecca

Jessica wanted the divorce and now Nick has moved on. He's waited a long time to have a woman finally make him feel like a man. I'm sure he will never get over Jessica, but he knows life goes on. Good for him. Let's see where Jessica's love life takes her. She will finally experience what a real man is like..one that cheats, treats a woman like dirt.....she'll see.

Michelle

YAY Nick!! It's great to see him happy and MOVING ON!! I wish him and Vanessa the best! I hope they are incredibly happy and having a blast together!

bob

Vanessa = better looking than Jessica.
Jessica = Famous for being 3rd best to Brit and Christina, having big boobs and being "stupid" on her reality show.

If nick wanted to be an asshole he could get her for half of EVERYTHING, but being a nice guy he isnt.

Team nick!

meg

i am so sick of hearing about them.... yet I find myself at this site, even commenting as of now... god I suck.

julie

I think its good he is moving on jessica should do the same i mean its not like the hate each other it was a mutal agreement.They should suck it up and move on.

Erin

Yea for Nick. He finally got rid of that ho-bag. I like him with Vanessa. She is 100 times better looking and more mature. I am sure that Jessica's sick and twisted father is glad he got his moneymaker daughter back all to himself. Any man that comments on his daughter's boobs is a sick sick man. Aside from Nick she has horrible taste in men... just like her mom.

jen

Wow, this got posted to http://www.scoopity.com !

Lisa

I'm hapy for Nick but at the same time it's sad as well. It's hard to imagine both of them with other people after seeing their show. I really thought they would make it
so much longer. I think Jessica just needed to live on her own a little while before they got married to know what it's like to be on your own. You could tell that Nick was so much in love with her when he would talk to her even when she was dingy. Too bad they just couldn't make it work. I think Jessica is going to have a hard time finding someone who is totally in love with her and just not her looks. He also seemed very romantic in all the things he would do for her. She was a lucky girl to have had him and I'm sure one day she will figure that out. Too bad that it will be too late and he will move on.

Rachel

None of us really know what happened. So, we can't really act as if we have an insight into their personal lives. Having said that, Nick does seem like a good, down to earth guy. I hope that he finds true happiness and a woman who wants a family like he does. I must say, I'm on team Lachey. I'm a Cincinnati girl, though, so I have to go with my hometown boy!

Jen

Team Nick! I wish him the best of luck. I wish they would of got back together but ever since they split i just can not stand Jessica. She is way too much of a dad's girl. Gosh, If Nick wanted a baby, I would of gave it to him. It's not like she can't take a break from work. She already has enough money. Sucks to be her. Nick is a hottie.

PENNY-PEN

i'm glad u found someone to spend time,just take your time and have a fun,u deserve the best...nothing worth while comes easy...penny-pen...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments