Jen and Vince's

Non-Engagement

7/5/2006 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Did the romance of Paris sweep Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston into a secret engagement while they were there together last month?

Well, if you believe Life & Style magazine, Vaughniston isn't just engaged, they're getting married "sooner rather than later," according to a story posted on the Internet Movie Database.

But Aniston's rep Stephen Huvane quickly quashed any speculation today to TMZ, saying that the rumors were not true.

According to the Life & Style account, the down-on-one-knee engagement happened while the couple were in Paris promoting "The Break-Up." "Friends" quoted by the magazine claim that Aniston even invited her former mother-in-law, Jane Pitt, to the wedding, that Vaughn has gone on The Zone diet in preparation, and that Courteney Cox will be the matron of honor.

someone

I wish it were true, I like them both!

bob

He's an established movie star. she is a TV star who got her fame from being married to (arguable) Hollywood's sexiest man, shes never made a movie worth sh*t and that's why she didn't want a family because shes an old ass women still chasing fame, its pathetic! lmao

duran36@sbcglobal.net

First of all Bob, you are so damn stupid. Just because someone looks good that doesn't mean they are the best thing out there. He cheated on his wife, got his mistress pregnants and then still has the damn balls to show it to the world on W magazine like a family. I think you should all leave Jen and Vince alone. They are happy. All you guys critizing her must just be jealouse!!! you are missing something in your life. Just one suggestion go get laid. Hunter, I totally agree with you. Jen is beautiful and Brad is so damn stressed with all the kids he got in one year, that he is looking older and stressed out. Jen is glowing and still looks young. I love Jen and I wish her and Vince the best always.

La Reina

Don't believe it... just another ploy to keep her in the headlines . I also don't buy this relationship. I smells of two people using each other to capitalize on all the publicity the ex husband and new family were getting. She needs to go take some acting classes and some real therapy.

alissa

bob has a hugeee crush on brad lol,,,

Mandy

Personally I think that Vince is way hotter than Brad. Way to go Jenn. I wish her all the luck in the world.

Sharon McLeod

Why can't Hollywood couple's just get married and stay married. They change partners like we change socks and I truly believe that for the most part, it is just for publicity.

Philly Girl

you guys hating on Jennifer are ridiculous!! to be so obsessed with looks and only looks is so superficial, so shallow, so STUPID. vince is hilarious, more of a fun, real guy we could all probably have a good time with---does anyone really even know brad's personality? he seemed kind of stiff to me. to put vince down just because you think brad is better looking is sad. i mean, i don't know who you guys think you are to pass judgement on how they look and who they should be with. someone fun is better than someone that's not good for much else than looking at.

p.s. if any of you guys get cheated on and then divorced, i hope you're treated with the same incompassion as you guys give Jen and that everyone around you sides with the 'other' woman..you'll sure feel pathetic about all the hateful things you said towards Jen then. brad and angelina deserve no worship.

and whoever Hunter's dad is.......get real, Jen did not skyrocket to fame because of brad, she did it all on her own with "Friends". she was famous before she even got together with brad. she has had great movies too..."the good girl", "along came polly", "derailed", "the break up", "office space", the one with jim carrey. i haven't seen the rest but she's been fine, and worked with a lot of impressive costars.

jennifer

i think jen is a very personable woman who deserves the best and i think brad is just an arrogant jerk who thinks he is something great looks aren;t everything... personality is a whole lot more and brad has none. angelina was pregnant for a little while while he and jen while together what a man

Laura

BRAD IS LOOKING OLD THESE DAYS AND WHAT IS WITH ALL THE TATTOOS ANGIES GOT. I HOPE JENNIFER FIND HAPPINESS. I WATCHED BRAD WHEN I WAS FOURTEEN IN LEGEND OF THE FALL. I WOULDN'T HAVE THOUGHT HIM TO BE SUCH A JERK. I THINK VINCE IS CUTE ANYWAY. CAN'T SEE THAT MUCH WRONG WITH HIM. HOPE THEY GET MARRIED AND OUTLAST THE OTHER TWO...BECAUSE NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK ATLEAST JEN DIDN'T DO WHAT THEY DID IN FRONT OF THE WORLD. ANYWAY I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.....ARE YOU?

none of your business

brad and jen were cute together but he is a jerk. anglina will see that soon. if jen is happy let her be. get a life people and leave them alone. everyones happiness comes in all different ways and if hers is vince then great and wish them luck

Bill

Personally I wish Vince and Jen all the best. Maybe this one will last for them, they will have six kids and just be happy. With all the egos in Hollywood it's no wonder marriages fail. So I say leave them alone, stop putting them in the tabloids and all of us get on with our lives.

Liz

I don't think Brad is that hot. Vince is a nice guy and looks aren't everything. Vince is plenty cute enough for Jen. I say he is a much better bet than Brad anyway since Brad obviously isn't that bright.

Laura

If this is true...I want to wish Jen and Vince the very best of luck. I feel bad for Jen and it's time she finds some true happiness. And yes, laughter is key to true happiness in this ugly world we live in. It really does keep people young and hopefully this relationship will work out. I know alot of people are fed up with hearing about Brad and Angelina's "happy family", as I am , so I am very happy to hear about Jen and Vince's supposed engagement...here's to them :)

mj

The main reason Brad and Jen didn't last is that the only thing they have in common is their looks. Brad is very serious, and wanted kids, etc, and Jen didn't. Ang is perfect for him, and although I'm not a fan of his, I'm happy for them. I think Jen is suited to Vince simply because they are light hearted.