McConaughey's Lost Weekend

7/7/2006 2:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey celebrated his independence from former girlfriend Penelope Cruz with a three-day bender in Costa Rica over the Fourth of July weekend.

Taking a cue from the movie that launched his career, the "Sexiest Man Alive" left much to be desired partying on the beach looking 'dazed and confused.'

Check out pics of Matthew's weekend beach blast.

A barefoot, shirtless, and sweaty Matthew got his groove on by drinking, dancing, writhing on the floor and even shushing one of his fellow vacationers.

Apparently McConaughey recuperated in no time, because just a couple of days later the confirmed bachelor was spotted hanging out with his bike riding buddies Jake Gyllenhaal and Lance Armstrong in Malibu.

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

Hairam

Matthews just horny and drunk out of his mind, I wouldnt mind sleepin with him
"sssssshhhhhh...take your clothes off faster", says drunk-ass Matt.

WHAT MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW...

littlePiggy

why is there an icecream cone stuck in the side of her ear?

miss vik

i was SHOCKED to read the first 15 messages on this board. It proves to me that women can be as stupid as men. This guy is a drunken boor with no real talent and such a creepy persona.
One less girl to get sleazy with, Matthew
Lucky for him there are a lot of dumb girls who like drunks.

deannie

I guess breakups hurt no matter who you are. Better luck next time Matthew.

Ms Penelope

mathew is hot and I think he sould watch the food channel
that Italian girl Giada would make a perfect mate for him looks wise
and she could cook for him ..that's if she's not aready taken

Chrissy

#396 Rolling LOL!!! But he is sooooo hot!!!

#39 and #45 AMEN TO THAT!!!

#76 You got that right sister!!!

Jenny H

So hot. I bet that girl wouldn't shut the f up. Matthew, let me play bongos with you.I have my own. We could put on some J.C. Mellencamp....then little Salsa music, Miller Lights.... C'mon down to the Jersey shore. You can stay with us. My husband wouldn't mind me having a rockin' party.

Holly

I'd do him.....

Longview High Grad

Matthew is heartless and has forgotten about Longview Texas. It is a shame the things you have done to get to where you are. You should have stuck with Girls Only..... I think you would have liked it too.

kathrin

hahaha the first thing i thought was...i wish i was there too...:-)
he's definetely the sexiest man on this planet...maybe in the whole universe...mmmhhhh

Arizona

I have admired men for over 50 years and I think MM is the most gorgeous man I have ever had the pleasure of seeing in any form or fashion...plus he appears to have a great, down-to-earth personality that wins everyone over!! He'll be one of the greats like Elvis, Rock (Hudson), The Rock, JFK Jr., and the rest of those historically rated sexy men!!

kristin kemp

I just want matthew to know that I missed him when he was playing golf at pinnacle hills golf course. Wish I could have met him I would love to party with him

Frank Kelly

Remember above everything else - Matthew says he never wears deodorant. Can you imagine the stench after three days sans shower?

Previous 15 Comments | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15