Stay Tuned for the Janice Show

7/7/2006 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice DickinsonJanice Dickinson, the self-proclaimed "world's first super-model," is out to prove that she can be taken seriously with her show, "The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency."

The 11-episode series follows Janice as she attempts to create a top modeling agency from scratch.

Janice is a reality show (and plastic surgery) vet, having appeared on "America's Next Top Model,"  "The Surreal Life," and "'The Tyra Banks Show," but she doesn't want her series labeled a reality show.  "It's not reality television. This is just a documentary. There are no set-ups. This is not a contest."

Besides the series, the single mother of two is also promoting her new book, "Check, Please!" Janice says her book "makes 'Sex and the City' look like kindergarten, if you know what I mean."

"The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency" airs Tuesdays on the Oxygen Network.

cheryl

she's a lying sack of crap ! Get her gone !

Chris

It's actually a really good program. Sorin is a god.

Harley

Oh no,one more dumb ass washed up model with her own show ,oh please shoot me ,i cant deal with this shit any more !!!!

meg

clearly she in off her rocker, but in an entertaining for me kinda way. She is harmless because how could you take such a nut job seriously. Enjoy her odd ball ways and dont take things so seriously. Stupid people were put on the earth for our entertainment.

eela

janice just says she is the worlds first super model umm hello twiggy ?? or if not twiggy it would be gia carangi but sadly she died of aids in 1985 ? and she is taking herself in her place when gia was more popular than janice ever was ! gia even clocked janice once because of her loud bullship she said

Joanne

The woman does have experience as a model, but not in business. i am glad she took on a partner to show that she also has enough sense to know she's over her head. The show is not addicting as the Nerxt Top Model, but it can give insight to the process of being in that profession.

The only problem I see forth coming is that Janice will feel threaten if her choices don't produce as much as her business partners choice of models. He understand you need legs as in commercial model to support the foundation of a high fashion model.

Christine

reading these posts is very entertaining....but who cares if Dickinson has a show or not? Kudos to her for going for it, but it really is meaningless in the big picture of the world right now.

p.s. Monique, i'm not sure what the color of Dickinsons skin has to do with anything, but here's a tip from me to you....learn how to spell dear.

meg

Christine... you are my hero.

Christine

Meg,

Thanks for the nice comment, I thought I'd get some nasty replies for my send, and I suspect I will if my pal Monique reads it, and I really do hope she does!