Denise's Lube Job

7/10/2006 1:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.com

Rubydo

Please................what is she doing? Some kind of role model - or what?

Jeannie

I'm a 50 year old white woman and if I had a BODY like that, I'd be walking around naked all the time!!!!! She's hot and I'm jealous!

Wicked1

EVERYONE else does these types of photo shoots so why shouldn't she? The girl is beautiful.

ara

I just dont think thats very classy when you have two young children.I understand she has a beautiful body but you are also an example to your children.

Jay

I don't think her kids are on the set. Lighten up. Hopefully her daughters will be in that good of shape after having two kids and be that confident with their looks.

LAGurl

I don't know why, but I just can't get on board with Camp Denise. Her body is kickin' but she isn't my cup of tea.

Anna

You guys are just so jealous.. Look at her body..... Its amazing... I think she is one of the most beautiful woman in hollywood.. please dont compare her to Paris..Paris is nothing compared to DENISE...

TEAM DENISE ALL THE WAY..

We dont know what really happened between her and everybody!!!!

lala

I agree with Gwen. birds of a feather....

Angela

I am sure we are jealous - we all aspire to dish on our husband on a private matter then begin dating our friend's husband...

And to those who commented on her body, anyone with sense will see she is way too skinny. You can see her rib cage for goodness sakes.

Nice to see she is still dumping the kids and gone back to her old stomping grounds - looking like a tramp, that is where her career began and I'll be dog on if that is where it is going to end. She is washed up before she had a chance to have a career

Richie - still a disappointment.

yucky

This video is just plain stupid!

Jen

Reminds me of Hilton and that stupid burger commercial.

ROBIN

She looks absolutely trashy and ridiculous! I imagine Charlie Sheen is thinking...what the heck is all of this about. I honestly think she is having some sort of break-down. Who cares if she has a great body....she has lost it completely! Can anybody tell her how stupid and low-class she looks!

lea

She's REALLY letting her image go downhill.............fast.

sean

as if there's not enough natural gas in fartywood, now this cumdump has to open her legs and smog it even worse...

LaLa

I always thought she was no good. She is devious and evil.
She wants attention and to be an A-star.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments