It's Always All About Paris

7/10/2006 2:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A photo shoot for Nicky Hilton's new handbags for Samantha Thavasa turns into the Paris Show.

Paris Hilton
TMZ caught up with the heiresses as they posed on LA's trendy Third Street on Saturday.  Nicky held balloons in the pics, while Paris took center stage with her pet puppy Tokyo Blu in tow.

Even after Nicky leaves the shoot Paris sticks around to ham it up for the camera and get doted on by her minions.

Paris finally leaves but not before posing for one last picture for a waiting fan.

Diana

Awww come on. Why are people suprised she would upstage her own sister?

JJ

What are we talking about here, Paris, France? Oh sawwy! I saw Paris, I saw France, I saw Nikky's underpants....and her sister, whats her name again? da, dats all folks! drum roll, please! : *0

Westley

She is really a publicity whore ;-)
We see her everywere, and now in Holland we hear her on the radio :-(
It's NOT making me happy, ass you know wat I mean!!! ;-)
ByeBye....

Gr. Wesley Peters

lise

I am soooooo sick of seeing paris hilton!!! She isso self absorbed is there no one else you could feature, anyone???at all??

joann

Paris makes everyhting about Paris! But I would like to state, I'm hoping you'll know, you've seen the pics,I know you have, Paris NEEDS to wear panties!!!!

Diana

Joann, Paris doesn't know what panties are for.

marge follansbee

Oh! well I really can't put it in real words how I feel about her..BUT if she wasen't rich..just a plain person..what would you call her..would you want your young daughters trying to be little Paris's..She is just a megga rich S .

JME

Paris is spoiled and self-obsorbed. With all her money she could do good things, instead all she does is party and spend. Only thinks of herself and how she can always be in the limelight. Grow up little girl and find out what is important in life before you miss it all.

JME

Paris is so spoiled and self-obsorbed its makes one want to barf. With all her money and time (which she has plenty of) she could do so much good instead of spending her life on partying and her money on herself and tons of clothes,etc. Get smart Paris before life passes you by. Learn to appreciate what you have and spread it around to help others. Before you know it your looks will be gone and you will have nothing..... Wake up kiddo and become a caring individual.....

i hate ignorant rumors

First, I think we can drop the word "publicity" from it because Paris is just plain a whore.

Second, that "hot videotape" of her mother doesn't exist. It should've been obvious via the poor acting, the YouTube video is part of a TV comedy skit:
There also doesn't seem to be any evidence that Kathy Hilton was a stewardess.

There are enough stupid people in this world [ie. Paris], please do 2 seconds of research before spreading ignorant rumors and making people even more stupid.

Ginny

Paris is very annoying! For some reason she just gets on my nerves, i guess it has to do with her looks, her voice,, everything about her is just sooo annoying,,, anyway, i came across a real cool site the other day with lots of celeb paparazzi pics and some spicy news including news on the ANNOYING Paris.. check it out www.ballz.info

Renae Gillian

Around here the Paris Hiltons are called just plain s l u t s!!

Christian O

counting the days until there will be no more Paris news...

Jeff

what makes me sick is all of you hungry , desperate little people who can't get attention of their own . Don't be mad if she's richer or prettier than you. If you don't like her so much stop looking and talking about her all the time. You people sound like a bunch of peasants.

Susan

JME: Are you as green with envy as you sound?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments