L'Oreal's Worst Nightmare

7/10/2006 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria without make-up. Yikes!

The "Desperate Housewives" star hit the town sans foundation Sunday in Hollywood with pal Mario Lopez, Apparently, on this night, Eva went au natural.

Suzanne

sorry, but if your job is to be in the public eye,blah blah blah,now run and put on some makeup before tony parker confuses you for a teammate!

Maria

AAAHHH EXCUSE ME SHE LOOKS FINE.... IT SUCKS TO WEAR MAKE-UP EVERYDAY! YOUR SKIN GETS ABUSSED EVEN WITH THE BEST MAKE-UP. GIVE HER A BREAK, SHE LOOKS FINE....

jerzegirl

Come on....she's still cute. Beautiful skin and a colgate smile.

Bonnie

What is wrong with the way she looks without make-up? I am considered a decent looking 35 year old without makeup and I am proud that I do not need fake tans, foundation and eyeliner to make me beautiful. Let's make a deal I will send myself picture without makeup if your staff does the same. I mean let's be real most women do not have the time to spend a half hour on hair and 20 minutes on makeup. Let's show our young generation it's okay to be you and that includes not worrying about fixing eyeshawdow before before you go for a run or out for the night. Life is about living and enjoying not caught up in "Oh my gosh she has no makeup on"!!!!

LEC

ARE YOU F-ING FOR REAL???
POST SOMETHING WORTH TALKING ABOUT....
POSTING ABOUT EVA WITH OR WITH OUT MAKE-UP...THATS NO F-ING NEWS!!
DO NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT PARIS HILTON ...SHE SOUND LIKE THEY DIGITALLY ENHANCED HER CD AND WHY DOES HER SONG SOUNDS LIKE GWEN STEFANI'S????ASK HER TO SING ON TRL OR AT A CONCERT LIVE..(WITH A LIVE BAND ) ..SEE IF SHE CAN HIT A NOTE!!!!
SHE IS LIKE AN EROTIC 50 FIRST DATE CHICK!!!
GET SOME PROPER STUFF TO POST...!!

Sara

ugly ugly ugly. Someone call 911 to help fix her ugly face!

Teresa

I think it's the perfect ad for the make up company, with their product we can all look like her (that is if they let us borrow their make up artists)

Leigh

They say don't go upon Wolverton Mountain, they say don't go up on over thar',
'cause her nose is big and runny, and her lip's all covered in hair!

That slut needs immediate waxing, because I can see the beginnings of a mustache!

brandy

I think shes looks different but then again if she was just a normal person and we saw her like this mostly we wouldnt even care.It just goes to show you how much we like to talk about celebs

Shannon

I think she is beautiful regardless and people are just mad cause they don't look as good as she does without makeup.

tkitty

i think she still looks great! most woman dont look as good without makeup as they do with it ..DUH thats why they call it make-_UP_! i know my husband woudnt run :) i just hadda baby and he thinks im gorgeous at least thas what he says and useually im covered in baby gook so hey more power to her, to give a smile when u know she doesnt feel as confident. Kitty

Susan

She does not look like the same person, for sure, but I admire her for going out like that! Any woman that I see on TV who wears a lot of makeup is not a natural beauty! Look at Pamela Anderson. Lord, I have NEVER seen someone look worse than her w/o her makeup. What makes it bad is when THEY think they are the most beautiful woman in the world.i.e. Pamela Anderson. She is sooooooooo ugly. Great body, but ugly! It is great for women of ALL ages to see what these stars REALLY look like. Some of the worst: Pamela Anderson; Goldie Hawn; Kristie Alley; Terry Hatcher. Some REALLY beautiful ones with or w/o makeup. Gweneth Paltrow; Julia Roberts; Jodie Foster; Meryl Streep; Lindsay Lohen; Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner.

Sofia

She looks BEAUTIFUL- beautiful smile, skin, teeth. I can't believe you would say "yikes" or "worst nightmare" to that. You people are seriously messed up.

Cathleen

I just came across this and had to respond. OK so she looks a bit different...we all do without make-up. The caked-on isn't appealing. She dolls up when it's needed and cuts it back when she can relax. Let's grow-up over such a silly issue. There are more important things going on.

Duh

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!! She looks beautiful no bags or blemishes! You guys are crazy QUEENS!!!! No wonder these actresses are so self conscious! Instead of praising them for not being so "camera ready" you knock them down! Get a freaking life!