Nick to Ryan: No Regrets

7/10/2006 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WireImageNick Lachey was on Ryan Seacrest's radio show on KIIS-FM in Los Angeles Monday morning to talk about his recent album and his upcoming tour.

When Ryan asked Nick about the personal nature of "What's Left of Me" -- specifically the song, "I Can't Hate You Anymore" -- Nick said, "I went into this album promising myself I'd make an honest record and that's what I tried to do ... For me it's just about trying to be honest to myself and be honest with my music."

Click to listen to Nick Lachey on "On-Air with Ryan Seacrest"

Nick is scheduled to hit the road beginning in September.

JJ

Nick...schmick......who cares.....shaddup already....please....signed, Chicken of the sea

Giselle

Ew. He looks nasty in that picture.

Laurie

I think Nick is a great singer and I love his new album.He sings from his heart and as alot of passion for what he does. I had the opportunity to see him perform live in Sacramento and let's say he rocked!! I am so saddened by all that he has had to go through, but glad to see him continuing on with great success!! :>) Keep up the great job and good for you for doing what you believe in.

Alicia

Nick you seem like a GREAT guy!! I think your doing a great job just keep smileing and follow your dreams. Sorry but I think he's picture looks good It's natural.Nick I'm praing for you Good luck on your tour!! America stop being rude and GOD Bless America!

D.N

He had one of the prettiest girls around, and like most men---screwed it up! I'm tired of hearing him boo-hooing. He is ONLY in the news because of WHO he was married to NOT for who he is anyway!!

Jennifer

Can you say publicity? Enough already. Stop using your divorce to sell records.

KATHY JOPLIN

I THINK HIS MUSIC SUCKS BUT HE IS REALLY HOT

Rachael

Nick, I'll take whats left of you.

Annnie

I wish Nick would treat Vanessa with respect. I noticed the photos of he and Vanessa together and he's always walking in front of her or hiding his face and walking way ahead of her like he's ashamed to be seen with her. I don't want to see her get hurt. I'm afraid she will. They make such a great looking couple and he should be proud having someone as beautiful as Vanessa by his side.

michelle

I love nick's music. I think he is the real star in his past life. I think jessica took him for stardom and launched her career. She is as dumb as a door knob and true she is a big pig. I think nick's album is great. Keep up the good work nick!!!! NY loves you...

Emily

Nick I think you are awesome. I love your new album. I am sad what happened between you and Jessica but you deserve better. I used to love Jessica but now I cant stand her. Her new song is stupid and she messed up her face with all that plastic surgery. Jessica wouldn't be anything without Nick and she let it go to her airhead. Stay strong Nick. You are so hot!!!!

kelly

I have read everyone's comments and it cracks me up that some of you say "get a life and who cares". If that was the case then why bother writing? Then some other comments included that Nick was/is nothing without Jess. If you remember Nick was bigger than Jess when they got together. Also, who is anyone to judge? This couple fell apart and it is sad on both ends. It is good to have free speech in this country but don't be ignorant with your comments. Have some heart!!!!!

louise

he deserves better than jessica or the bimbo he is seeing now. Come on nick you can do better than either one of those bimbos