Sienna "Maneater" Miller

7/10/2006 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sienna Miller has a new trend -- she's hot for her leading men.

While she was filming "Factory Girl" last month, she was rumored to be hooking up with "Factory" leading man, Hayden Christensen.

And now this month she's filming a new movie, so you know what that means ... new man!

Click to see more pics

Sources tell TMZ that Miller is on to her next leading man, James Franco. The two are currently filming "Camille," a movie about two honeymooners' road trip to Niagara Falls. The pair were spotted this weekend in Toronto getting cozy after-hours.

During filming Friday afternoon, the leading pair had to roll around the hay kissing as Franco's shirt was off. Once the set wrapped, sources say the couple took the on-set frolicking off-set, well into the evening. The two took in a concert and were seen canoodling and dancing in the streets together. Around midnight, Miller and Franco got some Chinese food, enjoyed a cigarette together and hit the nightclubs.

The romance continued Saturday when the two were spotted taking in a matinee of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest." Franco was seen in the movie caressing Miller's face. After the movie, the pair hit a bookstore called Indigo.

Honeybee

she's wearing the same white tank - red bra combo in both pics! Skank

Candice

Well if you weren't so dumb you would realize that it is the same day that is why she is wearing the same thing!

B

#2, cmon...cant you tell its from the same day? same guy, same jeans, same bags....

Kendra

Hey Honeybee,

Did you notice that he is also wearing the same clothing in both pictures? Do you think perhaps the pictures could have been taken on the same day? * GASP* could it be???

Alex Bond

Why the comments about their outfits? Who said they were taken on two different days? !! Two of the pics were shot the same day but the third is from the previous night. They're wearing striped shirts in that one. This story first appeared on www.canada.com/entertainment (there's much more detail there if you care).

Doobie lOSIE

sHUT UP ALREADY ABOUT IT. iF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FACTS OR GOOD FICTION TO SAY. i WOULD SUGGEST JUST SHUTTIN THE HELL UP

Susan

Honeybee, I am so embarrassed for you. LOL

Therapist32

Noooooooooooooooooooo James franco is MY MAN!
Stupid Sienna miller :P

the wise old owl

I think it's GREAT that she fancies all her leading men. I don't see a ring on her finger, DO YOU? When a guy has every leading woman he stars in a picture with. IT's fine. He is considered MANLY. But when a woman does it . SHe's a SLUT. How double standard is that.? It's not like she's a compulsive man eater. She's just sampling the fruit . I know I'd be doing it too. I SAY "GO FOR IT ."

HEIDI E-CLARK

Anyone else just love this girl? She's single & having fun! And she looks cute no matter what outfit she's put together. Gee I think other people have hooked up with their leading men in movies, kudos that these 2 haven't been married, a nanny or a druggie???
#2 Have you never ever ever worn the same thing? Do you throw out clothes after you wear them? Please at least donate your clothes after their once out... plenty of naked people would love your stupidity! :-)

Eden22344

It's not like the two are in the middle of a huge scandal because of their supposed 'dating'...I don't see why some of you are getting so worked up. The only thing I'm wondering is if James and his girlfriend for a few years, Marla Sokoloff, are done and over with. Either way, James Franco is one of the best looking men I've ever seen, and he can pretty much do whatever he wants, and his real fans will still love him. And the same goes for Sienna.

Lee

She's just another hollywood cutie doing what hollywood cuties do !!!

Kristin

I knew James back in Jr. High and High School. I say if he's happy--good for him. He's a sweet guy.
P.S. He was a cutie back then too!

Stacy

Nothing against her. I have never watched one of her movies, but I just don't get why anyone is crazy for her. I do not see her as being pretty at all. I was shocked when jude started dating her because he is really nice looking. I guess he made her famous. Maybe I just haven't seen the right pictures. Who knows!

Atika

For comment number two: those two pics are made at the same day, while they were out shopping... How often do YOU change outfit during a shopping spree??? Furthermore I am glad she's not with Hyden anymore... I don't really like her, but I love him... so come on over Hyden, I will fix your broken heart! :D

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments