Hilton's Video Gets a Makeover

7/12/2006 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comApparently not satisfied with the first cut of her music video for "Stars Are Blind," everyone's favorite heiress is set to release a second version. The black and white video still takes place almost entirely on a beach, but the sex appeal is amped up considerably. Instead of writhing in the sand for the full song, Paris tries to show some range this time around by playing a model for a sexy photographer, swinging on a rope and getting strapped down to a wheel. Sounds good to us!

The video was directed by Chris Applebaum, who is also credited with shooting Paris' too-hot-for-TV Carl's Jr. ad, and is set to debut tomorrow on MTV's "TRL."

t

ALL WHO READ THIS SENTENCE ARE AWFUL AND STUPID!!!!!!

ALL BUT NOT PARIS AND THE PEOPLE WHO LIKES HER!!!!!

tina

I think she is lip syncing.. remember nelly furtados comments in an interview she gave recently. innocent until proven guilty in this industry? I smell a milli vanilli

tina

I think she is lipsyncing. remeber nelly furtados comment in an interview she gave. innocent until proven guilty in this industry? I smell a milli vanilli

James in Milwaukee

It may be hard for many to face the fact that there are plenty of seemingly reasonable people who will buy Paris' album and actually enjoy it. It must be equally difficult for Paris to comprehend why so many other people appear to despise her for no other reason than envy of her wealth, her status and her popularity. We need to get over it. My time is too valuable to waste constantly attacking her and I have decided to retire from the Paris bashing club. As for Paris, I suggest that you call Nicole and get it going again. Good, lasting friendships are hard to find.

tina

i am new to this site and didn't know how to post comments, sorry I posted twice. but the fact is i needed to find an outlet to speak my mind on this whole paris, lindsay, selling sex beyonce BS. it really is disturbing to see the way tv has changed and the culture it is mass producing. It is dispicable to see such classlessness of these so called celebrities. they show some t and a and they have it made. I'm glad that I am moving out to the country and disconnecting my cable and losing all the garbage that goes with it. and radio inclued for the most part.

i love ash!

why is everyone hating on paris?! well ALMOST everyone. leave her alone. at least she's trying to make her own money and not relying on her family's fortune. so give the girl a break. she looks like a nice girl. leave her alone and let her live her life..its HER life after all. she can do whatever the hell she wants!

Andrew

I am personally INSULTED that this broad said all gay men like her music, because EW. I'm a rainbow boy, and NEVER will I EVER listen to this skank ass hoe that has nooooo music talent at ALL, and she needs to tone her fucking legs! EW they're all out and flabby in her video. She shouldn't have created either of them.

Dear Paris:

If shit was music, you'd be an orchestra. And if we killed everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder, it would be an apocalypse.

I'm typing this with love. I promise.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2