Jessica's Rockin'

Body of Work

7/12/2006 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson showed off her killer curves while celebrating her 26th birthday in Cabo San Lucas on Monday.
Jessica Simpson
The sexy divorcee hung out in the sun at a private residence sporting a bikini, cowboy hat and the prerequisite Hollywood starlet oversized sunglasses.

Despite having a body to die for, Jess tells OK! Magazine, "I love my body. I'm just not one to show off. I'm shy about it." And you can tell in the pictures as she tried to hide under a beach towel.

Jessica doesn't want to be rail thin and says "There's something very empowering about curves. You can't strut your stuff when you're skinny." Take that Nicole Richie.

Jessica Simpson
The buxom blonde adds she would consider getting a boob job - and by that she means breast reduction - "If I have kids and they're hanging to my waist, that's when I might start to think about having something done to them. Right now they're perky and cute."
Jessica Simpson
You can see more of Simpson's firm physique in the video to her new single "A Public Affair." The Madonna-like track is getting a lot of buzz and the singer turned actress couldn't be happier. "I've never had my song played in a club before. It made me feel cool."

Check out the entire exclusive interview in the July 24 issue of OK!

No legs in Texas :(

It's o.k. to be sexy and flaunt it, but as artists, you should deliver. If you have talent flaunt that,& if you're sexy, then it's a plus. If you can't sing,dance, or act, you're gonna get dogged. Look at Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Kelly Clarkson, (yes, Kelly Clarkson) and other girls, they do not get bashed because they do have the talent. Them being beautiful is a plus. Also, lots of soap stars, male & female are really sexy, or beautiful. It takes a talented person to memorize those many lines & scenes for weeks and months. It's a fast paced career. They deserve lots of attention, and have the press after them. There are also many older actors and singers that are prettier than these young ones. They just have that special something about them.

No legs in Texas :(

She's happy because she knows what she's getting from Papa Joe!! She's gonna be so happy she's gonna belt out those choir songs she used to sing back in the day.

Kiki

she might have more money than us - but we don't have the marketing that this stupid bimbo has!!
She is a non-educated silly stupid girl - just like pink said she was

yourbaby'sdaddy

I can't believe I am commenting on this but I'm bored, so what the hey. Ok, here are my thoughts, ponderings and philosophies on JS.

*Do I think she is stupid for leaving Nick? Heck yeah. He really is a genuine, one-girl kinda guy. Not many of those flitting around Hollywood.

*Is she ditzy? Maybe. Or perhaps it's just naivete. Don't really care, as long as I don't personally have to have a conversation with her.

*Does she have a nice body? Well, yeah. I mean, she is thin and has boobs and all, so yeah, she has a body.

*Is she considered pretty just because she wears a lot of makeup? Of course! Shoot, do YOU look glamorous without your makeup on? C'mon now, you know you need your MAC to get your glam on!

*Is she shy about her body? Ok, this freaking cracks me up. She is all shy on the beach in Cabo, but she isn't shy about posing for Maxim or that crazy "Boots" video were she is in a skimpy bikini washing down a car IN FRONT OF HER DAD? That whole thing just seems wrong. Her dad reminds me of that one crazy perv uncle who lives out back in the trailer with no running water. Don't you think it would be weird for YOU if you were wearing next to nothing, gyrating in front of your DAD? Eww! EWWW I SAY!!!

tHAT'S ALL...PEATH OUT

Catherine

I think ANY celebrity who frowns on attention shouldn't be a celebrity, period. I certainly don't feel sorry for Jessica or Nick; you pick up the pieces and move on. It's called confidence.

#24 was funny (lol), although I'm not sure why Jessica would want an ass; what is she, 5'1"? I think Jessica is going to find it very difficult to find another mate considering her relationship with Pappa Joe; that man is bizarre.

The comments on this topic were hilarious! I love this website.

#28, please don't put the words "pretty" and "Britney" in the same sentence; I think we can all agree that woman has issues well beyond repair (lol).

Rebecca

This is what you call a Rockin' Body of Work??? Come on. Marilyn Monroe was a rockin' body of work..not Jessica Simpson. Why is she the "it" girl all of the sudden? She's plain stupid and I lost all respect for her. She's so into showing off her body that I think she hadn't shaved her stomach hair and was trying to hide it. She has ugly feet, too. Her daddy Joe has spoiled her rotten. Does any man think he will ever be able to make her happy? She had a good one. I think she was into him until the wedding night and then realized he didn't have enough downstairs to make her happy. She just needs to go away.

Michelle

Yikes - everyone is tearing this poor gal apart. She's got an AMAZING body, she did not have breast implants (you can tell if you have watched any of Newlyweds), and she's truly one of the few nice celebrities left in Hollywood. Stop the animosity...you're just jealous! Oh...and about the "changes" in her face over the years...it's called growing up. Do you look just like you did when you were 16?

LMAO

The "song public affair" sucks and so does Jessica Simpson and her new b/f Ken Paves , he look`s so GAY. Ewwwwwww

LMAO

Nick Lachey is the man and NICK and VANESSA makes a beautiful couple and they really seem happy together . Nick may of hurt for a while but the heart ache goes away after a while and Nick has found better . At least Vanessa does NOT have to listen to her daddy like Jessica all the time had / has to
Jessica just plain out sucks and NO I am not jealous of that skank.
TEAM NICK !!!!

Annnie

I just saw the trailer for Employee of the Month. That movie will take down Jessica's career that's for sure. It's going to be a flop. She needs to stick to reality tv. I hate watching her sing. She looks like she is going to eat the mike. I think there are so many actresses that don't get have the publicity Jessica does. I don't get it. Her body is not that great.

Stacie

I completely agree with No. 13 Their is no way anybody would not want her body and their is no way people would turn down the money she makes. SHE IS HOT!!!!

ARIANNE

ANYONE WHO IS OUT THERE BASHING THIS YOUNG LADY IS NOTHING MORE THAN BORED AND JEALOUS!!! SHE IS HOT, POPULAR, RICH & EVERYTHING WE ALL WISH WE WERE. GOOD FOR HER SHE MADE THE BEST OUTTA A BAD SITUATION. IF WE COULD ALL SAY THAT FOR OURSELVES. I AM A 31 YEAR OLD SINGLE MOTHER & LET ME SAY, SHE'S HOT, SHE ROCK'S & DREAM ON Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick is awesome!

Okay, is Jessica pretty? Yes she is. Does she have lots of money? Ya she does? Do any of these things mean anything at the end of the day? Not really. She totally turned Hollywod and as soon as she got famous, she had no use for Nick anymore. Well, Jessica is going to realize one day very soon that there are a lot of scuzzy guys out there and she is going to be kicking herself for giving up Nick. Noone will put up with what Nick put up with for all those years. I can guarantee you that!

Jessica

I'm no fan of Jessica's either, but to Jenny (comment number 10)...please tell me how you have any right or authority at all to say she didn't make an effort in her marriage? Criticize her music, her acting, her modeling, even her looks. But to be so judgmental as to presume that you have any idea what happened in her marriage is ludacris.

Rachel

Hey Janet Jones, I just want to say that human beings are not "worth"anything. They are priceless. Just because jessica has money doesnt make her any better than you or me. I know i may not be some hot bitch that fluants my ass around for more money than necessary, but atleast i know what Chiken of the Sea is.And the person that says 1-9 are jealous, get a clue. Yea we are all so jealous, jealous that we are not dumbasses.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments