Jessica's Rockin'

Body of Work

7/12/2006 2:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Simpson showed off her killer curves while celebrating her 26th birthday in Cabo San Lucas on Monday.
Jessica Simpson
The sexy divorcee hung out in the sun at a private residence sporting a bikini, cowboy hat and the prerequisite Hollywood starlet oversized sunglasses.

Despite having a body to die for, Jess tells OK! Magazine, "I love my body. I'm just not one to show off. I'm shy about it." And you can tell in the pictures as she tried to hide under a beach towel.

Jessica doesn't want to be rail thin and says "There's something very empowering about curves. You can't strut your stuff when you're skinny." Take that Nicole Richie.

Jessica Simpson
The buxom blonde adds she would consider getting a boob job - and by that she means breast reduction - "If I have kids and they're hanging to my waist, that's when I might start to think about having something done to them. Right now they're perky and cute."
Jessica Simpson
You can see more of Simpson's firm physique in the video to her new single "A Public Affair." The Madonna-like track is getting a lot of buzz and the singer turned actress couldn't be happier. "I've never had my song played in a club before. It made me feel cool."

Check out the entire exclusive interview in the July 24 issue of OK!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

betsie

people r just jealous her music is great and that is why she makes the big bucks obviously someone is buying them..

Melony

You guys are just so jealous of Jess 'cause she accomplished everything that she talked about and more. Her personal life is none of everyone bussiness but her own. Leave it at that!! What I love about Jess is she's real and not at all pretense. She can say what she wants to say, do what she wants to do and not ask for anyones help. She did alot for her age, don't you think?? So, if anyone has nothing nice to say about her, then don't say anything at all!! THANK YOU....

veronica

Jessica is simply amazing. u guys are fucking jealous abour her! think about urself next time!

ihatefollywood

seriously, don't any of y'all have jobs?!! i am on this site because right now i have nothing better to do........so since i'm here i'll put my two cents in.
how many people can say..PAPA JOE IS THE PERV...sorry, i mean, PROBLEM HERE???? after the comment he made in the mag about her 'double d's'..that's sick. that is his daughter for god's sake! this man used to be a what......preacher? get real! HE ALONE is responsible for the current lives of his daughters. and i believe he was partly responsible for her marriage breaking up. what father would put his child on tv so soon after marrying? everyone knows marriage is not easy and to have to try and work at it in front of the cameras......he's looking for money. nick was smart to get away from all that dysfunction!!! jessica needs to do the same. she needs to grow up and get away from this freak. it will be interesting to see what the future holds.

lori

you guys are all jealous cause jessica is so beautiful i luv public affair,and hey i think she is better without NICK.......he was butt ugly

Daisy Frausto

those things have to be fack they so dont look real :p

Eric

I liked the fat Jessica better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5