The TomKat/Suri Conspiracy Timeline

7/12/2006 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 86 days since the birth of Suri Cruise -- and about a split-second since the latest conspiracy theory about Hollywood's most elusive baby.

New rumors surface by the hour -- that Tom and Katie are holding out for a better magazine photo deal, that Scientology is involved in the mystery, that Suri doesn't even exist!

So what has fueled the rumors? TMZ has created a timeline that may explain why Suri is becoming a national obsession.

Take a look at these pictures. On March 25, Katie, who was eight months pregnant at the time, looked ginormous. But then, on April 5, 13 days before she gave birth, Katie seemed to shrink.

And there's more.

We have video of Katie shopping at Barney's in Beverly Hills just days before her delivery. Katie spent hours inside on a wild shopping spree, and there's buzz that one of the items she purchased was a pair of size 26 Chip and Pepper jeans (which translate to a size 2) -- a bit odd for someone who had a long way to go to regain her figure.

And, of course, there was the never-ending public appearances by TomKat. The paparazzi followed them continent by continent, as the couple was bursting with joy over their impending arrival. But everything changed on April 18, with the birth of Suri.

These are the only images we could find of Katie post-pregnancy. And, of course, zilch on Suri.

And, as TMZ first reported, there are items of curiosity on Suri's birth certificate.

So you ask, why the conspiracy theories? As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Rubydo

The side by side pictures are astonsihing...she seems to have gotten smaller as she approached the due date and then the Barney's shopping photo-op - she's huge again! How wierd!

linda

lets face it...tom's a fag, and kate is his little fag hag...end of story...

MR

Tom's a freak and ya'll know it. I never liked him for some reason. He always rubbed me the wrong way. Katie's a fool.

Rubydo

I am puzzled - the size 2 jeans she purchased...while it may be difficult for me to tell via pictures, was she a size 2 pre-phatom pregnancy?

MLC

Everything TMZ.com has given us would point to a conspiracy, however... how can you deny this?

Teri

Tom, Lost all credibilty when he did his interview with Matt Lauer. For one he isn't a Doctor nor Psychatrist to determine if women have post-partem and how to treat it. He's lost a lot of fan's and I am one of them!!!! Karma sucks doesn't it Tom because your not the big time movie star you used to be, you may be number 1 on forbes celebrity list but I dought any longer. This is coming from a lady who has had post-pardem!!!! Back off a**hole.

Adam Baum

Are you sure about that "basketball tummy" picture. I remember that as being posted as an "evening walk" out side their home just prior to giving birth...say 1 wk or so before the birth date. Also...it was mentioned that someone was walking with her (I thought his or her mom)--but I remember thinking well, just Kate-alone-would be the better "money shot".

Shannan

I am surprised that Tom allows Katie to have coffee what with all the stimulants... wouldn't that encode something into Suri's psyche and screw her up for a lifetime of auditing?

There is no baby. Pregnancy boobs can be had via miracle bra.

As for the sz 2 jeans... maybe they are for the alien baby. They grow fast you know. Saw it on the soaps. Or was that a clone baby??? Hmmm...

Elina

As a nurse I can say that the photos of her side by side are acutally normal. The baby "drop" into the pelvic girdle at the last month so those photos can very well be real. Then as the baby gets bigger in the last month, the belly again gets bigger. However, these are dramatic photos!!! Maybe the angle or the clothes attribute to that.

Whatever though, Tom Cruise is insane and Katie Holmes is his Ron Hubbard zombie. Maybe its Hubbard sperm. Maybe she is simply a scientology baby host and a good cover for Tom's homosexuality.

kat

the stretch marks picture of katie looks like something was pressed against her stomach...you know, like when you get pillow lines on your face after sleeping. Perhaps though, we are just overreacting?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? maybe they just don't want to get mobbed by papparazi and just want their privacy...

Trina

I don't think a high profile person like Tom Cruise would "fake" a birth of a child! You couldn't keep that a secret for long. I think that weird Scientology cult is to blame. That whole "silent" thing! As for Katie, those post-pics speak a thousand words. She certainly doesn't look as happy as she did when they FIRST met during that media circus. She looks a HOT MESS!

Paula

in answer to comment #7 -
I had a child 6 years ago and the stretch cotton jeans were the norm. For my second child, last year, all the new styles were 'normal', just really low waisted and meant to fit UNDER your belly. UGH!! I hated them! I couldn't find the cotton tummy style at any of the stylish shops (had to resort to Walmart)

Also, re the side-by-sides: when my unborn darling shifted into weird positions, it sometimes made my stomach look HUGE, other times, when baby was head up or down, things looked quite normal.

Dollie

If they do in deed have a baby girl, Suri, then why in the hell don't they stop all this horrible talk about her. If it was my baby I would scream from the tallest mountain and show her. I wouldn't let the hurtful comments go on another minute unless this has all been a lie. It that is true fess up.

Dollie

Oprah knows the truth and so does Diane Sawyer.

omg

When Katie H was shopping for shoes, I thought, her tummy looked extra big, and she wardled, like pregnant women.
It is strange, even I have to admit. TC can get the best 'copy cat pillow' for katie to stuff under her belly, all with a navel.
Very strange. I am sure that if there were a 'Suri', someone would have spilt the beans.
I guess under pressure to show the alleged 'Suri'- there are babies to borrow or buy.
But the behavior is very very strange. Actors make great liars.
I think something more is going on here. Was all this staged for publicity?