The TomKat/Suri Conspiracy Timeline

7/12/2006 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 86 days since the birth of Suri Cruise -- and about a split-second since the latest conspiracy theory about Hollywood's most elusive baby.

New rumors surface by the hour -- that Tom and Katie are holding out for a better magazine photo deal, that Scientology is involved in the mystery, that Suri doesn't even exist!

So what has fueled the rumors? TMZ has created a timeline that may explain why Suri is becoming a national obsession.

Take a look at these pictures. On March 25, Katie, who was eight months pregnant at the time, looked ginormous. But then, on April 5, 13 days before she gave birth, Katie seemed to shrink.

And there's more.

We have video of Katie shopping at Barney's in Beverly Hills just days before her delivery. Katie spent hours inside on a wild shopping spree, and there's buzz that one of the items she purchased was a pair of size 26 Chip and Pepper jeans (which translate to a size 2) -- a bit odd for someone who had a long way to go to regain her figure.

And, of course, there was the never-ending public appearances by TomKat. The paparazzi followed them continent by continent, as the couple was bursting with joy over their impending arrival. But everything changed on April 18, with the birth of Suri.

These are the only images we could find of Katie post-pregnancy. And, of course, zilch on Suri.

And, as TMZ first reported, there are items of curiosity on Suri's birth certificate.

So you ask, why the conspiracy theories? As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Previous 15 Comments | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99

jonathan shank

I wouldn't be shocked if the whole thing was a fraud. Holmes was probably never pregnant. They probably adopted a baby.

Hollywood has a well-known history of creating sham lives for its stars.

Rock Hudson and Raymond Burr for two examples.

Alessa

Her belly could have dropped. My best friend gave birth recently, and something very similar happened to her. However, there have been *no* sightings of the baby? Who the hell leaves there newborn with a nanny? I can't get Connie away from her baby, and my mother breastfed all of us until we were a year old.

Also, Tom is a freak. A cute one, but a freak none the less. I wouldn't put anything past him.

Maybe a ritualistic sacrifice? KIDDING. ONLY KIDDING. He's not that much of a freak. I hope.

Hammersmith Watney

I thought everyone knew that Katie Holmes does not actually exist. You know, like The Gorillaz.

It's all CGI, holograms and ball bearings these days.

Hammersmith Watney

Oh and someone should mention something about the baby dropping before birth, because I think only 539 people have mentioned it so far on this thread.

You know, someone might have missed it.

LEAH TYLER

Ok my theroy is that they had a surrogate mother that was going to deliver the baby , but then something happened , maybe the surrogate changed her mind or the surrogates baby was deformed so now they are waiting for another baby, and when that baby is born then they will show it to the world! tom cruise style couch jumping and all!!!!

linda

The video of Katie shopping is very weird. Being a former preggie myself....I know, shopping was the last thing in the world I felt like doing just before delivering. Especially shopping for SHOES when your feet are the size of cantalopes?? I don't know.....it all sounds pretty fishy to me too.

Also, as one person stated.....when you're that pregnant, your walk is a "waddle". Katie was not walking like she was 9 months pregnant! For one....she was walking too fast.

Aren't we getting tired of these two....or three??

scott jensen

the perfect couple had an imperfect baby maybe down syndrome

River

Im just so sick of seeing,hearing & reading about TomKat. I think Katie got paid big time for having Toms kid & that greed won out at the end. If not then greed, then why wouldnt Katies parents not be at the kids birth? I also dont think its Toms kid. That alone is what makes me wonder. I also think Tom puts money 1st. And then there was the things he said about his father, AFTER he passed away?? Thats a keep shot, you dont talk about ANYONE in a bad way, AFTER they gone when they cant defend themselfs????

jeepguy71

I think the baby was born still born and Tom has lost it so much that he has Katie locked up or drugged up and wont let her talk and he is still taking care of the baby like nothing has happened (changing it feeding it etc etc etc)

Ms. G

It's interesting that birth certificate for their baby has Cruise as last name. They are not married are they? Same thing with Angelina and Brad...I thought baby had mother's last name if parents aren't married?

Connie Vasquez

I think that they are just holding out for a million dollar plus photo deal. I think that they are both really put out that Angelina and Brad received sooooo much money for their baby's photo and Tom and Katie got 0, so I really believe that they are holding out for more money.

Suz

Come on. Everyone knows Tom Cruise is gay AND he is sterile (or has problems or is impotent, so he can not even be a sperm donor). * IF * indeed Suri exists, the baby is NOT his, and this is another one of Cruise-Control's many cover-ups and control freak Scientology charades. Cruise is a total nut job (no pun intended) and Katie signed her soul away with her Cruise-control contract to help cover up the fact he is gay. I'm genuinely surprised, though, that nobody has mentioned seeing any post-natal Pediatrician visits for the baby. No Doctors coming in, No Suri going out, for what ought to be regular newborn Pediatric appointments. Suri does not exist, but maybe they had adopted or plan to, to keep the charade going!

Jongye

I would not believe that Katie and Tom has a biological baby unless I saw the DNA results. Remember, when Tom was married to Keith Urban's now wife, there were rumors that he could not impregnate her because of a supposedly low sperm count. They ended up adopting. Hollywood is notorious for using gimmicks that would further promote a star. Go figure!

Celeste

As a new mom, the tummy doesn't always stay the same shape or in the same position. I didn't waddle until the beginning of my 9th month.

I think the baby's dead.

Previous 15 Comments | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99