You Can Walk in Angelina's Shoes

7/12/2006 6:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One very lucky fan is going to be able to own a piece of Angelina Jolie.
Angelina Jolie's boots
Jolie's brown suede boots that she wore for her Oscar winning role in the 1999 film "Girl, Interrupted" are up for auction on eBay at a starting bid of $1500.

The seller claims to have bought the boots from Reel Clothes & Props, a company that sells items from movies and TV to the public.

The boots come with authentication documents that prove they are the actual ones worn by Jolie in the movie.
Certificate of Authenticity for Angelina's boots
For those of you that don't want to risk losing out to someone else, you can 'buy it now' for $2000. The auction ends on July 15.

Who cares about sleeping with Brad Pitt or holding baby Shiloh, when you can say you bought Angelina's sole.

Anna

oh my gosh i want them

i have to have them
oh my god oh my god

boots

angelina's boots

NOT

i bet they have so left over sperm on them from good ol billy bob

hahha

ewwwww

skank

me

Anna
-------------
Well, we have an original...I wonder how many used condoms YOU have flushed...oh yeah...they pay you more if there's no rubber!

GET OVER IT!

Jeff

This reminded me of that very funny interview from the Colbert Report on Flag Burning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ1GTXO0U14

EasyMac

I'll pass on bidding for them coz I already have a pair very similar to them. :P

Anna

me

ok

im over it

hahah

happy

GET OVER IT

meg

anna = my new hero

Bridget

are u crazy..i would love those boots..but i'm broke at the moment...

me

meg
----------------
LOL, yeah...retards are usually attached at the hip.

LMAO

Angelina's boots = Ewwwwwwwwww

Anna

i think your comment is dumb...

aa

how can my brain be constipated?

now thats just weird...

weirdo

big time werido

and *mm*

did you call me retarded... gosh my feelingd are so hurt....

awww you just brought me back to my grade school days...

calling someone retarded is like so last season... didnt you know haha

ELLEN MORGAN

THEY ARE NOT WORTH 3.OO AT A YARD SALE ANY WAY THEY CAME FROM PAY LESS SHOE STORE

eva

who would want jolies boots after all this women has done i have no repect for her or brad after he left jenifer no one should i will go see any more of there movies i also think adopting all them childen is just for show.thank you