When in Rome (or St Tropez)

7/13/2006 7:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson, a girlfriend and their children were snapped sunbathing topless July 2 aboard the luxury yacht Thunder Gulch in St Tropez in the posh south of France. Pamela has been in the trendy vacation spot celebrating her 39th birthday since the beginning of July.

Click here to return to TMZ.com

The topless pics show Pam is super comfortable and not afraid to bare all with children around (Well, they ARE in Europe- everybody does it!)

What do you think?

Add to:
My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

Michael

Veronica (comment #9),
What the hell is a prolly??

Roxy

A breast is a breast is abreast....who cares!!! Get over it you conservative mudderfudders.....

the wise old owl

HEY BETH. IT'S CALLED A CLERICAL ERROR. I think the readers can figure out that I ment to write HEPATITIS. Only an idiot wouldn't get that. HMMMM......

the wise old owl

This is for JULIE (post #20 ) I think that loser ment to write PROBABLY but typed prolly instead. Maybe she's foreign.

Beth

OMG. Meant, Jeanine, not ment. Why don't you stop now??

the wise old owl

HEY JEN. GET A LIFE . There aren't 2 question marks after you ask a question either. LETS NOT GET ANAL..

doug

Not to be nasty but.....I've seen her top more than I have table tops.

Tina

#14 by Anna... Wake the fuck up!
I am a Pam HATER..... Remember when she went back with Tommy Lee after he beat her... What is she teaching her kids??

Beth

Wow, you really told her Jeanine. BTW, it's LET'S, meaning LET US, not LETS. IDIOT. You are cracking me up.

Beth

I think Jeanine must be foreign.

Lilly

PLEASE LOSERS, get real, she looks GOOD and you know it!!! There is nothing wrong with her being topless in front of her kids, it's even healthy. Why are some Americans such puritans? People are like OMG, then turn around and pop a pill or go masturbate to pink frogs. Don't be 2 faced !! PAM has a better body at her age then most of the women that wrote shit about her, even if she did get her boobs done. Why don't you try and see the POSITIVE things and focus on that you haters!!!

Beth

For real, Valerie! I agree. I guarantee all of you who bashed her are stuffing hoho's in your mouths while your fat rolls lap over your Wal-Mart pants and your kids are left unsupervised!!!

Lilly

LOL LOL LOL LOL KATE, SO FUNNY you know it's true, LOL They are mad because their husbands would rather do PAM.

Beth

Exactly Valerie!!!

Hey, haters, go get on the TREADMILL and stop worrying about Pam!

Lilly

Nice to see a mom with a healthy way of thinking. The kids are nude too, so it's not like they are just focusing on their mom. STOP BEING SO IGNORANT !!!! there is nothing wrong with this pic.