Aguilera Goes Global

7/14/2006 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In a new international spot for Pepsi, Christina Aguilera travels around the world in 60 seconds. Donning costumes ranging from a dancer in Rio to an Indian princess, the former Coca-Cola spokesperson shakes it to the tune "Here to Stay," from her new album "Back to Basics." Through the promotion, the song will be available for download on mobile phones.

For the former "Dirrrty" girl, stepping into all the different costumes was an exciting experience and she cited a Geisha get-up as her favorite. "I think the one that got me and all my crew really excited was the Japanese set ... I have such a huge love for Japan, I lived there from ages three to six when I was younger and I just had such a past for this."

The ad premieres worldwide today though there are no plans for it to air in the US.

bob

SHE'LL ALWAYS BE A DIRTY WHORE TO ME, NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES SHE TRYS TO CHANGE HER LOOKS

DeeBee

Hey- if I had the body and voice that she does I would be flaunting it too

Anna

*FUCK TOM CRUISE*

Ive seen some of your previous posts here on TMZ and obviously just by your name we can tell you are a negative person. Why don’t you ever give props to these amazing people that keep us entertained. Christina does not try to be in the spot light like some other people *cough* Paris Hilton etc etc. Yes in her earlier years Christina was a little over the top. But she has grown she has matured and she still is fabulous.

But I will agree with you

F**CK TOM CRUISE

tk

At least Christina has TALENT (more than I can say for Britney Spears or Jessica Simpson).

nate

I really like this commerical, i hope they show it here. I also really like the song, what a talented young lady, when it comes down to it all that matters is the talent.

Amber

I think Coke should be smart and have Shakira shake it - at least it would be worth watching.

Kike

Christina is the biggest singer ever, so I'm so happy for this commercial. As she says "No matter what people say or may think" SHE IS HERE TO STAY.

bob

your right, she is a WAY better singer than Brit and Nicks ex girlfriend. extremely good singer/ very strong voice. but we alll remember the dirty days, so lets not act like they didnt happen