Carmen Electra & Dave Navarro Split

7/17/2006 7:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After less than three years of marriage, TMZ has confirmed that Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro have called it quits.

Carmen Electra and Dave Navarro

Electra's rep Brit Reese tells TMZ "They are amicably separating."

The provocative pair have no children
and documented their November 2003 nuptials in the MTV reality series "Til Death Do Us Part: Carmen + Dave."

Electra is currently filming the movie "I Want Candy", while Navarro serves as a judge on the CBS reality series "Rock Star: Supernova."

Video galleries:
Carmen Electra
Dave Navarro

WHAT IS THE RUSH

PEOPLE U WATCH HE WILL BE DATING BROOKE BURNS SOON, I JUST KNOW IT, A COMMENT HE MADE ON THE SHOW. SAW IT COMING, PLUS CARMEN HAS BEEN EVERY WHERE LATELY PICTURED ALONE. SO SAD, I WANTED THEM TO MAKE IT TO BELIEVE IT OR NOT, TWO PEAS IN A POD THAT ONE.

someone

thats too bad, I thought they were a cute couple..

mary poppins

What was the problem???????????????? Too bad, I wanted to see them make it.

Shopaholic

I have a feeling 'Told You' is right....he might be with Brooke (Burke-actually). They flirted with each other all last season on Rock Star INXS and that was around the time she and her husband split up (or he may have just been her fiance) but they were together for years and have a couple of kids together. So the timing is ironic....time will tell. I was sort of rooting for them too but such is the life of a Hollywood couple. I wish them both luck.

Bek

Finally...Now Dave and I can get on with our inevitable life together.

California Style - Maureen

That's too bad. I thought that they would start trying to start a family soon too.

Jessica

Carmen and Dave both love to work so I suppose their time apart didn't make it easy on them. This is such a shame. I loved them.

amanda

that really sucks.
can i have dave now?

tina

Hear this Carmen-I hear the 3rd time is the charm. Better luck next time.
Dave-c'mon you and Tommy?????????????? I hear Lance Bass is available.

Jay

"An insider tells Life & Style Weekly that Dave Navarro is practically living with his girlfriend of five months, socialite Sarah Howard, even though he and his soon to be ex-wife, Carmen Electra, continued to pretend to be together at public outings."

janet

he's tooooo faggy for her, she wants a real man who doenst wear makeup or that faggish black nailpolish or dyed black hair, talks faggish , sits faggish and purses his lips like a fag... did I mention that he is a fag...

nancy

I read it and wept...

Lu

I really Really liked them together Dave and Carmen seemed like they were really in love.... Too bad for them....

HeatRock

To janet...do you forget that she was also married to Dennis Rodman and practically lived with Prince a long time ago??? Obviously this woman is attracted to the non-macho types.
It's sad to see any marriage come apart. I hope that they are able to make it "amicable", as they stated. Fortunately, they made this decision before they had children and not after. I wish them well in their lives.

Dark Knight

Famous people shouldn't get married, it's not realistic. They're always working on different projects in different parts of the country or world. That's no way to build a successful marriage. And no matter how hot they're mate is there's always somebody hotter that they'll have access too. I think this couple truly thought they could buck the trend and make it, but it's not realistic these days. At least they didn't have kids and ruin another kids life through divorce. Famous people: Stop getting married!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments