Paris and Brandon's Mysterious Lip Lock

7/17/2006 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could it be -- Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis, the new Hollywood couple? Take a look at these pictures, shot Sunday in West Hollywood. It looks a little bit more than friendly.

The two were also photographed this weekend in Malibu at a party which Lindsay Lohan also attended.

It seems bygones have become bygones. Wow - it feels to us that just yesterday Davis went on his now infamous rant against Lohan, with Hilton giggling by his side.

Elliott Mintz, a rep for Paris, tells TMZ, "Just for the record, Paris and Brandon are not the new Hollywood couple, and they were not engaged in a mysterious lip lock. They are pals and that was a friendship kiss."

Photo gallery:
Paris Hilton

Terrie

Next time you have an opinion poll regarding Paris Hilton--Please add the field "I Don't Care" I think the majority of us will choose it!

No legs in Texas :(

Why does it surprise all of you that Paris is kissing this guy? Eventually, she was going to do this guy, she's about done all of Hollywood. He aint lucky, he was just next. Brandon don't get too attatched, she's doing you, but thinking about the next.

nuella

I Love Paris ...........Paris France

Bree

Hey Brandon: When in Rome...Oops wrong city I mean Paris...Oui Simply don't care about your Life!!

Patty the Radio Girl

Our nationally syndicated rated show would like to see Paris Hilton on a dunking machine over a vat of ACID!! Hopefully we can arrange that contest with her PR!! Our listeners would 'LOVE' that!! www.RockSolidPressure.com

SANDY HAMILTON

There is not one day that goes by that Paris does not manage to get on the computer news. She must have some PR person working hard for her. Except for the fact that she has plenty of money, what else does she really having going for her? Skinny blonde. Does she really have a brain?
Sandy

mrt

DEAR PARIS hi im jim u are kinda cute and u have lots of MONEY ive had many better looking than u but u have lots of MONEY i wouldnt waste my time writing this but u have lots of MONEY im much better looking than that guy but he has lots of MONEY but if u want a real stud who doesnt have lots of money but would be willing to hook up with u for some of ur MONEY give me a shout ! THEY CALL ME THE WHITE MR.T IVE ALSO BEEN CALLED THE BOA!

Margaret

It seems that the only people interested in this narcissistic, immature, uneducated girl are the media and paparazzi. She should be pitied! This does not come from envy...I live a very privileged life also. The children in my family attended an exclusive private college preparatory school from kindergarden through high school and then on to college. However, with privilege comes responsibility! The greatest shame is on her parents. This young woman needs guidance! Think of what she could be doing with such a privileged life and some education! What an incredible waste!

Dave

Come on people, who cares about this skinny hoe, no talent air head? WHat the press has nothing better to do than follow a hoe! GET A LIFE everyone! JC!

Jones

paris hilton is a no brainer cause she gives it to all the little guys in hollywood.

Bree

Wahahha. Star Jones.

Anyway, if you guys hate her so much, why did you read this article anyway?! I should be asking myself the same question....

Jones

I HAVE BRAD PITT HE AND ANGELINA ARE VERY INTELLIGENT. I GIVE HIM A LOT OF RESPECT FOR NOT CRYING ON T.V LIKE THAT MISS GOODY TOSHOE JENNIFER ANISTON SHE KNOWS SHE IS GUILTY OF ADULTERY THAT'S WHY SHE IS LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY ALL OF OVER THE WORLD.

Jones

I WANT MY COMMENT TO POST ABOUT PARIS .
PARIS I'M THE FRENCH PEOPLE ARE VERY DISAPOINTED IN YOU WITH A NAME LIKE THAT NO WONDER YOU ARE SO EASY. I BET U GIVE IT UP JUST TO GET NOTICE.OH YEAH AND U HAVE LOTS OF MONEY......................THAT'S WHY YOU'RE SO DUMB.

Amberly

I swear, these two are going to end up married one day. Brandon seems to be constantly by her side no matter what these days anyway.

Alexa

wow. who is person #11? who in the world doesn't know who paris hilton is? apparently they have been living in the middle of a desert for most of their life. either way, brandon davis and paris hilton can rot together. no one can deny that they're perfect for each other. a list of things they have in common: 1) they hate lindsay lohan 2) they're idiots 3) they're rich 4) they don't have to work a day in their life. whatever. it's fine as long as they don't start making videos together.