"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Makinley's Mimi

I was just telling my husband the other night that I wandered why Christie's husband would have an affair when Christie is so beautiful. He replied that eveidently she must be hell to live with since she's been married so many times. I guess being beautiful isn't allways what it's cracked up to be. But he's a sleazebag for having an affair with someone so much younger than him and knowing that it would probably become public knowledge was just plain stupid. He needs to zip it up.

Makinley's Mimi

I was recently talking to my husband about this mess. I told him I didn't understand why a husband of Christie's would do such a thing. He responded that evedently she wasn't easy to live with since she had been married so many times. I guess being beautiful isn't allways what it's cracked up to be. But this girl he had the affair can't hold a candle to Christie in looks. She looks nasty to me. Obviously she is a little nasty girl, since she knew he was married. He has probably bitten off more than he can chew, since young girls usually don't know how to let go. Of course when Christie takes him to the cleaners, he probably won't be so attractive anymore. What stupid asses him and little latino ho both are!!

Bruno926

He's an idiot. She is no beauty. Hot? Not even lukewarm. Christie is gorgeous. Men are just never happy with what they've got. Sexual harrassment, give me a break. She went WILLINGLY and knew what she was doing. They both wrecked Christie and the kids' lives.

Doug

Christie has been married what 4 times now. Must say something about her at home. She is beautiful but that only goes so far. Cook is definately wrong but one has to ask why she has such a problem with her marriages lasting.

Billy Teasley

Sorry to say, that both men and women , can be dogs. Most all of us have been in this position.

Nikki Nelson

What goes around comes around!! Now it is payback for Christy Brinkley when she CHEATED on Billy Joel. Everyone is feeling sorry for Christy, but what about Peter Cook?? No one knows what that man has had to put up with being married to Christy. Beauty isn't everything!! And what about the girl's step-father leaking the news after 2 years? Why let 2 years go by and only saying something now? And since Christy had a history of cheating on Billy Joel, who is to say Christy was not also cheating on Peter with someone else. We don't know everything that has been going on.

bob paulsen

Christie is over the hill. She can stop using Loreal because she isn't worth it anymore.

Besides, she's getting it on with Chuck Norris during the Total Gym infomercial shoots.

Alysha

OMG this nit wit can't be for real!!!! this is what i think happend...he got tired of her and broke it off and of course as any 19year old creepy slut would do she blew the wistel and is going to make EVERBODY pay for her scroned heart break..and she thinks SHE has the right to sue?what rights do christie and HER kids have?it just makes me sick!!!!!shame shame shame on you!!!!

Ivie

I hate when "young victims" come out like this and it's so pathetic. Oh she is so emotionally distressed by the new car and expensive gifts she got... poor poor girl, I just feel so bad for her.... :(

Deanna

Another story of the typical "perfect family" broken up by a cheating husband. It's really a shame. I feel sorry for Christie Brinkley. It's hard to know what type of man you're dealing with. Someone can claim faithfulness, good moral values, and then BOOM----you're hit with betryal. He looks like a player type. Too handsome and too successful, unfortunately these are the top characteristics of a PLAYER---run the other way.

Q of D

Even a young woman such as this should know that if a man is "leaving money" for her, she's a hooker to him. Girls should be taught at a young age to keep their legs closed and to stay out of other women's marriages. Guys, put a lock on the zipper.

teresa

WELL SHE WAS MARRIED HOW MANY TIMES BEFORE SO WHATS THE DIFFERENT DID THEY ALL CHEAT ON HER SHE SHOULD BE USE OF IT

Cindy

#1 No one knows what kind of problems or lack of them exist in any persons life(famous or not). But there is NO excuse for cheating. If you're not happy, get out, don't cheat Ever.
#2 Even famous people have feelings. Give them some space.
#3 As a young teenager I understood what I was doing and I knew what sex was. There is no way this girl was a clueless imbecile. The fact that she is now going for money and that she already received money show's that she is no better (and in my opinion, actually worse) than a common prostitute. I thought prostitution was illegal in most states. So why is it o.k. if we call it a gift? Why is it o.k. if we go through the courts and waste countless dollars on legal crap? Does that make it anyless a dollar (or many dollars) paid for sex?
# 4 The outside party absolutely carries guilt in a cheating affair. But lets get real and face the truth people. An outsider didn't promise to love, honor and cherish the married partner. Which makes the married cheater (regardless of any happy or unhappy marriage excuses) 100% guilty. This world would be a much better place if people quit casting blame or making excuses and just took complete responsibility for their own personal choice and actions.
# 5 after 25 years of marriage I don't think I could forgive this personally. But since I've never been in this situation how could I honestly judge. Christie will do what is right for her, her children and their lives. Best wishes to them no matter what choice she choses to follow.

suzanne laurier

I am trying to figure out if I give a damn and maybe I do just a little because I am paying attention to this story.
Now can someone answer this question for me please.
At the time Christie was in the helicopter (sking) accident, was she married to Billy Joel at the time?
You see, I 'kinda' remember the story that she was stepping out on Billy at some point, so if that is true, does "what goes around, comes around" apply.
I keep hearing that this (okay) beautiful woman is perfect in every way, excuse me, no one is perfect. No one is. Just check out the closing line of SOME LIKE IT HOT!

v

very sad... for him (cook) to sacrifice his family for some goofy looking teenage toy store clerk? what woman would want him now? he's almost 50!... what a dumb@$$!