"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Sara Sidle

I'm sure this isn't the first time for Cook, he just got caught this time, she is only 18 which says he has an eye for the young ones. He has been married to Christie for 10 yrs this girl is not the first in 10 yrs. The guy is a sleaze, but so is this girl, great way to get yourself known plaster yourself all over TV for sleeping with someone else's husband. Way to go!!

JENNIFER

That`s what you get Diana for messing with "WHITE TRASH" ! God damn there`s "WHITE TRASH" everywhere on this sad earth :( !!!

justpicky

FIRST OF ALL , IT TAKES 2 , THIS YOUNG CHIC SHOULD NEVER TOOK ANY INTEREST IN HIM AT THE BEGINNING. BECAUSE THEY WILL CALL HER A HOMEWRECKER. THIRDLY , COOK WOULD OF DONE THIS , NO MATTER IF IT WAS THIS YOUNG GIRL , OR ANOTHER LADY . ONCE YOU'VE AFFAIR , YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE ANOTHER ( REPEAT PATTERN ) . IT SOUNDS LIKE COOK WASNT HAPPY IN HIS MARRIAGE . AND YOU CANT EXPECT TO MUCH , CELEBS HARDLY EVER MAKE THERE MARRIAGE LAST FOR 40 YRS OR MORE . CHRISTY'S BEEN MARRIED MORE THAN ME , SHE DOESNT HAVE THAT SPARK WITH COOK . I BEEN MARRIED 24 1/2 YRS , TO THE SAME MAN , DO YOU THINK I WOULD WANT TO START OVER , HECK NO , TO MUCH INVESTMENT AND I HAVE HUBBY , THE WAY I WANT IT. ..... BEING SINGLE THESE DAYS ARE HARD , YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU CAN TRUST. ( SINGLE FRIEND INFORMED ME ).

THIS MARRIAGE WAS GOING TO FELL , NO MATTER WHO CAME INTO IT. NO MATTER WHAT CHRISTY SAYS , SHE'S GETTING OLDER , ITS TIME FOR HER TO SETTLE DOWN AND STOP PLAYING CHILDISH KIDS GAMES .......HER HUBBY IS ONLY LOOKING FOR A SINGLE LADY AND MUCH YOUNGER. HE'S GOING THROUGH THE MIDLIFE CRISES.

JENNIFER

IT`S NOT A HAPPY HOME IF SOMEBODY CAN BREAK IT UP! GET A LIFE YOU FUCKEN PIG`S ! CHRISTIE AND COOK BOTH LOOK STUPID NOW. THERE OLDER THAN DIANA THEY SHOULD NO BETTER SHE`S 18 AND JUST BECAME AN ADULT BUT NOT THEM .THERE JUST NASTY WHITE TRASH LIKE MOST OF YOU !

wendell dixon

It takes two to tango..so both them hoes are at fault...Now Cook is old enough to know that you can't cheat....well in hollywood..cheat and get caught..well thats a 60 million dollar mistake..damn..LOL..im sure he wish he could erase that mistake with a drink..damn-LOL

JENNIFER

Diana why would you do that to a family man . Why be a homewrecker , you have no shame change your bad ways !

Sharon

Of course both are to be blame.He a married man he know better and her she can alway say no and walk away,but I bet she took the money,car,jewel.What sexual harassment ,that is none,At 19 one's should know a bit better ?He a pig and she had her name on the news.Most probably do a few TV interview or go and write a book.

yourbaby'sdaddy

Anglo Sexon makes me laugh. He/she/it calls almost everyone posting "white trash", yet can't seem to compose a properly formatted sentence or spell with any more skill than a 5 yr old....

Oh, the irony!!! Bwah ha ha ha ha!!!

P.S. i's ain't white either, but i's wouldn't make such a generalized statement!

Catherine

Another man thinking with the wrong head. . . . .

The tramp is no better; she'll do it again. Brinkley hasn't made the best choices (3 kids/3 different men) either. Just protect the children.

I realize their age difference is, what, 5 years? What are some Hollywood women thinking marrying men 20 years younger? I mean, we are talking 2 different generations here! What can possibly be so attractive besides the money? I realize I'm a middle-class American citizen and in a happy marriage, but it really turns my stomach when I think about me dating a 20 year old. Eww. Someone enlighten me. . . .

J

She's not Latina, she's Korean. And I do believe this guy manipulated her, but now she's out for fame.

Joshua S. Rubenstein

Peter Cook should have remembered that old line about hookers -- you don't pay them for sex, you pay them to leave.

Momof2

This story disgusts me to no end. This man had everything and couldn't keep it in his pants. What a pig! And this girl is no better. Nice job her parents did raising her. GROSS!

p1tey1

Don't get mad Christie........get EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Pepper

I can't believe he would give up a beautiful woman like Christie Brinkley for that skanky little thing. She is nothing in comparison to Christie, I don't care if she is over 50. She looks better than most 20 year olds!!!!

Deb

If Ms. Bianchi REALLY was being honest, and REALLY felt 'so uncomfortable' why did she accept the gifts from Mr. Cook and furthermore, why didn't she return them to him if he REALLY made her feel SO UNCOMFORTABLE! It's cleasr that this woman has an agenda and that she is into self-promotion. She is bringing this out to the media with the hopes of starting a career for herself. WHAT A HOSEBAG PIG! And she is BUTT FUGLY!!! Little homewrecking sleaze! She should be the one to be sued, by Christie! I hope that she does get some $$ out of Peter Cook and then Christie sues the s*** outta her and she is left with NOTHING as she deserves. She would probably spend it all to ghetto herself out anyway. The woman has ZERO class.