"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Yolanda

Christie keep your head up high , you have so much going on for yourself and your children. Stay focus on your family. God will help you get through this. Trust in GOD...... You see I been there too and I know the pain you are going through. I will pray for you and your families. My mother's always said to me where their is fire, ashes will always burn. You are a beauitful lady keep smiling no matter what. One thing for sure your husband did not take away your DIGNITY.......Stay strong because your children are going to need you.....God Bless you.................

e blake

They are both to blame even if she was seventeen she known he was married and should have said no. seventheen year old girls in today's world are not naive anymore her parents should have thought her write from wrong. How she can have the nerve to take him to court after taking plenty from him is beyond me.
I guess she never heard of telling somone to get losed

Mandi

I DO NOT blame the husband totally. I know that puts me in the minority but these days with celebrities, they're always trying to get young flesh when even gorgeous women hit menopausal age. These young chippies know it. They thyrow themselves at these older men hoping for their 15 minutes of fame and when the man makes it clear he just wants a bump in the hay....to the tabloids they run. But again, it's the MEDIA's fault letting men know that women have a expiration date and after a woman hits 25..off to the old folks home she goes and in comes Miss Teen.

Mig

At 19 a lot of young women can be naive but come on, for her not to realize where they're relationship was going she would have to be down right retarded. He did not take it to the next level, they took it to the next level. She could have said no. Don't tell me she did not know who he was married to. I don't think she should get a cent.

kelly

the girl was 17 when it all started. Is anyone thinking sexual predator?

Father Time

She's hot, no doubt.
She's to blame, too.
He dipped his pen in the company ink well.
Bottom line is....he got caught.

See, in Europe men have had mistresses for centuries. The wives knew it. But the husbands never "compromised" the dignity of their wives. That's where American men blow it.

joyce

The young lady isn't the one who made the vows to Christie, it was Cook. There are a million women in the world, if he wants to cheat, he's going to. Obviously his wedding vows meant nothing. If he wanted another woman, he'll find her. Bianchi may have made bad judements but she owed nothing to Christie, shes not the one who married him.. Cook wanted to cheat, it was gonna happen. It's all on Cook, a 100%! he's the one who betrayed his beautiful family.

Kari

this kind of stuff happends all the time lol At work for example. This woman "pat " 55 yr old and this guy "jerry "59 yr old is have a affair =he goes to pat house instead of go straight home. He is cheat on his wife - does they care ?He even has teen age children . Then Pat kids talks about her have sex in the house with the married man he dont go home til 11 pm the kids are 18 yr old now though lol.
How about this = a man 59 yr old - Harry is have a Affair with janet 57 for over 20 yrs. Janet follows him to his vacation spot every winter -as Harry is in the Rv with his wife and his wife dont know nothing about it - so keeps go on ?
Seems men cheat on thier wifes and find women will do it with them ? why?
Even when the women know the man is married -they have no conscience /guilt?

j lewis

This husband obviously wanted out of the "perfect marriage". Probably, there are many other indescretions in the recent past that his wife has overlooked. The horribleness of his behavior must have been motivated by something other than midlife crisis.

For her, "looks good" was good enough when it concerned her marriage. She didn't want to rock the boat. I think that's normal. I think his behavior was desperate.

Hey, I want to see the "brain on the top of his head" that someone above has mentioned.

Abigail

Divorce is so prevalent in todays' society, that I hate to see it happen, but I'm not surprised either. Playing the "blame game" is juvenile in my opinion. No one wants to be the victim of infidelity, it's hurtful and embarassing. If these allegations are true, hopefully, Mr Cooke is remorseful and seeking out some professional help. Christie will need support, not slander and judgement. Hopefully, it can be worked out.

I KNEW IT!

Love all, trust few. Ladies beware. If it quacks like a duck, if it walks like a duck and if it acts like a duck...its man. Gentlemen beware. If it moves like a snake, sheds like a snake and scares the hell outta ya in the morning...chances are...its lady with no make up. It takes two to tango. Tip for Christie...call Noami, she has some good tips on beating that husband of yours with your cellphone.

msjennerin78

In my opinion, this is Cook's fault. I believe that when you are married, it is your responsibility to be faithful to your spouse. The "other" person does not owe your family the respect or loyalty that you do. If you do not want to be with one person, do the world a favor and don't get married. Married people are supposed to reserve themselves for one another.

fran

naive? yea rite its all about the $$$$$$$$$$$

queen

It's unfortunate but it does take two people for the action to happen so to speak. we are raising ouselves to be the self absorbed pac-men/women who have forgotten the art of compromise and th importance of intimacy and understanding. it may be very true that a blind eye was turned, but it doesnt make it right. The media doesnt make it any better by posting a giant picture of a homewrecker, yes i said it, homewrecker on their front pages.

We don't need to make miss 19 seem like she's a victim here. She is old enough to know right from wrong. As for the man in this, he now knows that plugging a 19 year old hole has its consequences and he should suffer the consequence.

His wife could be a cold fish for all we know but they married for a reason and in a marriage there are vows.you reap what you sew.

Lana

I feel so sorry for Christie & her children. How sad!!! They appeared to "have it all". I cannot believe Peter could be so "STUPID" & should have realized the consequences of his actions.

I realize the young lady was "young & naive", however, she was definitely mature enough to realize "right from wrong". She knew he was a "married man" & she made the decision to have an "affair" with him. They both "deserve one another"!

Christie, "Hold your head high". You have done nothing wrong & I'm so sorry for the pain that you & your children are experiencing right now. My thoughts are with you & your family. I wish you & your children much happiness in the future!