"The Other Woman" Is Creepy

7/18/2006 3:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The newest "Long Island Lolita" really bugs me. Diana Bianchi plays the perfect victim -- in front of a TV camera, that is. It goes something like this -- "I was so young. I was just working in this toy store and, like, he just asked me to work in his architectural firm. And like, I was making all this money and then, like, he was just coming on to me. And of course, like, I never thought I was hurting Christie cause I was just well, like 18 or 19."

Give me a break. This "child," who now says she was screwing Christie's husband, was smart enough to lawyer up (with an attorney who is, let us say, camera-friendly), talk to the New York Post and the New York FOX affiliate. And her lawyer, Joe Tacopina, now claims his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim."

She gives sexual harassment a bad name. Not since the heinous woman who set up Bill O'Reilly have I been so offended by such a claim. In my world, people who feel sexually harassed don't start spilling their guts to the media, in particular the New York Post. Don't get me wrong -- I love the Post. It just doesn't feel like a move someone with a righteous claim would make.

It feels as if this story was going to get out -- probably by Brinkley's camp -- so she, with the help of Tacopina, stepped out in front to manage and exploit it. And, just like the "gifts" she got from Christie's husband, there could be yet another pot of gold at the end of this rainbow.

Do you really think an 18-year-old is not capable of understanding what's up with a married guy who offers the toy store clerk a job in his architectural firm? She's either incredibly dumb or just plain manipulative, and I'm not sure which is worse. As the saying goes, "Sinners can reform, but stupid is forever."

Vanessa

Sorry, but she is ugly!! She sounds like an ass in the video and I agree with "urbabysdaddy"..what the hell is up with that cheap ass whory looking hair..if she got soooo much out of Cook, I think she should've asked for a hair stylist!

Vanessa

VG this is in reply to your comment!!!

"What a dumb women! She is not even pretty. My father, a MIT grad had an affair with a young stupid Mexican girl, I do not see what the see in them."

For someone who has a father who is a college grad, you seem to be pretty stupid along with your dad's Mexican mistress....you DON'T know proper English honey..."women" should be WOMAN (you are only talking about 1 person) and "the" should be they..so perhaps, take some time off the comments and take a refresh course in English...

Secondly VG, Diana is NOT Mexican..think next time before you type and look like an ass just like her!

Julie

Thanks to Danny for the Bill O'Reilly comment as I was going to say the same thing myself.

The thing that is interesting in all of these comments (regardless of her "fame" motive) is that everyone is blaming her & calling her a slut. I think he is the SLUT. Remember, she made no vows to anyone & has no obligation to protect someone else's marriage. The husband is a snake & took advantage of a young girl who was flattered by the attention. Why does everyone blame the other woman for "luring" the married man? HE approached her with a job offer. HE came on to her in the office & was her BOSS. She does have a great sexual harrassment case on that basis alone. Not that she wasn't complicit in agreeing to sleep with him, but she made Christy no promises & may have felt pressured because he was her boss. Regardless, the creep, the cheater, the vow-breaker is the one who is to blame because he gave his word. If he didn't want to stay married, get divorced, THEN have an affair with an 19 year old.

cherie misas

Whether the teenage girl knew what she was doing or not really doesn't matter...a whore is a whore after all, but the husband is another story altogether...no matter what the circumstances in a marriage there is no excuse to go outside the marriage and have a relationship. If something is going on you have to hide from your spouse then you are cheating and that kind of betrayal can never be forgiven completely. Good for Christie for giving him the boot!

Cyndi

Cmon, the Middle East should be more important than this stuff.

jen

To comment on this article, I say "Stupid is as stupid does." When are women EVERYWHERE gonna wake the ---- up and realize that skanky men who want to whore around when they're married only want one friggin thing? And, indeed, what goes around comes around. This girl will learn about the heartbreak of being cheated somewhere down the line in her life. As for him, he's too busy trying to spread seed like johnny appleseed to give a crap.

me

I soooo agree with comment #9! Had the same thing happen to me, and she was 19 also, I was only 28. I don't think it matters if your a super model or just a housewife like I was. If it's gonna happen, it'll happen. Problem I have is, don't parents teach their kids anything these days?! I was taught from a young age what is right and wrong! I don't buy her act one bit! She must have pretty low self esteem, daddy must not have paid enough attention to her, boo-hoo. Common sense is all you need to know that you never, EVER, EVER mess with a married man or anybody's man at that! DUH! So I agree with the comment she must be stupid. Well, what goes around comes around and believe me it does! I wonder if it makes her feel special now?? Guess she likes sloppy-seconds. If I were Christie I'd head right on down to the clinic and get checked out, I almost guarantee that this is not this bimbo's first time sleeping with someone's man, so who knows what she has. ICK.!!! Oh ya, Christie, go get yourself the best lawyer you can find and hit him up hard! Who wants to be married to a pedophile anyways!

marlena

no , i don't think she is a mexican , she looks hawain or something like that . i advise christy to blow it off , her family is worth more than this girl , and his MALE instincts. please don't even give it the time of day . soon he will be having trouble seducing young girls , isn't he in his late 40's??

George

They both used each other for their own gain of pleasures. They are adulterers and fornicators. They both knew exactly what they were doing, but the sad part is, they didn't care who they might hurt. How seriously could Mr. Cook have taken his wedding vows? And she certainly knew he was a married man, but apprently didn't care about that. She was paid in full for her part in this, with the money and gifts and job. Did she think they were in payment of her ability or beauty???? Mr. Cook has a very pretty wife and children. Didn't they mean very much to him? Did he consider the pain he would inflict, or only the sexual gratification he would have. He's a 47 year old juvenile and she's a 19 year old who took advantage of her youth and his stupidity. She certainly knew where things were headed and went along with things because she was paid. Love was not mentioned anywhere, not that that would have made it acceptable. They are both being selfish and very immoral. It's a shame some innocent souls, like the children, will be hurt in all of this.

Scott

I wonder if any devious guys around her age have taken advantage of this poor girl. I certainly doubt it. She positively screams "freshly deflowered virgin". I mean C'mon.... It's quite obvious to myself and anyone with a heart that this vile monster ripped her away from Sunday School and her volunteer work at the local burn unit against her will just so he could try out his new "How to hipnotize soon-to-be-nuns for fun and sex" book. Shame on him. Yeah.....Right....That's got to be what happened....
The reality is that Christy should be given full permission by the courts to slap the little HO-TARD'S collection of pearly whites across the landscape. It would be well warranted.

clarie

Peter Cook is what you might call a model-fucker, only he wasn't a modeling
agent. guys who marry rich models sometimes do this to get closer to the younger women. as for the teenager he had his act down cold, and this chick fell for it hook line & sinker. guys pick out a pretty little stupid chicks so they can get away with their fucking around. it's not that you know it's wrong, but who at 19 cares what the wife feels like! I mean they never heard a married man's sob story, and sounds so real "oh, if only things were different," all that crap. when I was 19, I was pretty & cute, but knew a line when I heard one!!! married men know who's gonna fall for it & who isn't

April

Listen, this is the reason men continue to get away with this nonsense! The girl will get what's coming to her. Leave her alone. Peter needs punched in the face. What an idiot. What a jerk. He is every wife's nightmare! What a loser. Every excuse that could be made for him is lame. Like he was really looking for true love with a teen. His type will sit and watch the next girl get older and move on to the next young thing. What a perv. Christie looks much better than him anyway, but I feel so bad for her. 10 years of her life! If these no good men are going to screw up, why not do it in the first few months. Why waist ten good years with a complete loser.

carol

well is she black???

annette

I think there is no way possible this "girl" didn't know what she was doing. i remember being that age. i knew right from wrong. i doin't think she was even considering the right or wrong in the relationship. I THINK SHE WANTED HER FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME. AND BABY HAS SHE FOUND IT. HERE WE ALL ARE MAKING OUR OWN OPINIONS. AND HERE IS ANOTHER FAMILY TORN APART BY WHAT OUR CULTURE HAS DEEMED A NORMAL PART OF SOCIETY. SHE NEEDS TO OWN UP TO HER HORRIBLE WAY OF GETTING A CAR. SHE BROKE UP A FAMILY. AND HE IS EVEN WORSE. THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE HE IS SETTING FOR HIS CHILDREN TO FOLLOWW AND WE ALL KNOW KIDS DO EXACTLY THAT.

susan

She is a Pig and He is also a Pig !!!!!!! When I was 17, 18 and 19 I knew right from wrong and I also knew the 10 Commandments.
It's too bad he can't keep his pecker in his pants, I feel for Christie, My heart breaks for her and her children.

These 2 pigs deserve each other and I hope they rot in hell for destroying a family..