Breakup to Makeup: Sienna and Jude Back (Again)?

7/20/2006 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jude Law and Sienna Miller, Hollywood' most schizophrenic couple, are back on again, or so the photographic evidence seems to prove. The pair were spotted recently, hand in hand, looking, if not exactly rapturous, certainly happy to be with one another.

This time, it may be a case of Jude taking Sienna back, as the actress was spotted all over Toronto with her current co-star James Franco, getting cozy on and off the set. They went to a concert, shared some smokes, ate some Chinese food, and even shopped with Sienna's mom.

It's not the first time that Sienna and Jude have had to make nice in public after rumors swirled around them -- and it's only the latest in a series of scorned women taking their cheating men back.

Sienna, of course, very publicly took Jude back after he apologized for having an affair with a nanny hired by his ex-wife, Sadie Frost. Here, Jude does his best to be the supportive fiance during Sienna's run in a West End production just a couple months after his public apology.

Hugh Grant appeared on the "Tonight Show" on July 10, 1995, to explain why he had a brief dalliance with a prostitute in a BWM on Sunset Boulevard that resulted in his arrest. "I think you know in life what's a good thing to do and what's a bad thing, and I did a bad thing," he told Jay Leno. The next day, he appeared at the premiere of his film "Nine Months" with Hurley on his arm -- and the couple reconciled, though they broke up five years later.

frank gifford and kathie lee
Frank Gifford had to endure all kinds of ridicule for his 1997 affair with a flight attendant after a newspaper published a photo of him and the other woman in a hotel room. Married for 10 years and with two children, Kathie Lee swallowed her pride and eventually forgave Frank.

Hoops star Kobe Bryant also had to issue a public mea culpa, sitting next to his wife Vanessa, in 2003 for an alleged "encounter" with a then-19-year-old hotel employee in Colorado. Charges against Bryant were dropped, and Vanessa and Kobe welcomed their second child this past May.

Trish

Jude did not cheat on Sadie with Sienna! And wow Sienna is not too cute thse days!

the wise old owl

I DON'T THINK I EVER SAW A RING ON SIENNA'S FINGER( OR JUDE'S. ) A LOT OF PEOPLE THINK MARRIAGE IS THE DEAL MAKER FOR BEING FAITHFUL. EVIDENTLY SO DO THESE TWO. WE ALREADY KNOW JUDE'S HISTORY.

HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO COMMIT WHEN THE RING IS THERE EITHER. IF SHE WANTS FIDELITY SHE BETTER LOOK ELSE WHERE. IF IT DOESN'T MATTER . THEN SHE FOUND THE RIGHT GUY. I WISH HER LUCK AND SHE BETTER GET CHECKED FOR STD OFTEN . HE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY CHARACTER. HE CERTAINLY CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

Dorothy

They are obviously manipulating the media - there is no way they are really together, and playing like they are is really the only way they're gonna get any press at all. Look at them, seriously. Can no one else see this?

Shirley

I do like Sienna, and actually I support her all the time, but the couple seems won't come up with a good ending at all...
Jude's personality will never change, men' human nature...

coco

dull... so dull... actually nearly annoyed with myself for reading on! bored of them... onwards and upwards... shouldn't be hard!

HeatRock

I don't think that there is any excuse for a man (or woman) cheating. It's very difficult to understand how these two people manage their relationship. Either they are very much in love and don't know how to go about it the right way, or they are toxic and very similar to the couple they play in the movie "Alfie".
I'm trying to look for a fair way to comment on this. I feel sorry for them because they have been so judged by the media that it must be difficult for them to attempt any type of "real" relationship.

Jude & Sienna, I hope you're enjoying your stay in Toronto!

rv

The tabs are so ridiculous. Jude and Sienna did not break up like they said. All Jude did was go on vacation for 3 weeks with his kids in France. He was scheduled to continue fillming his movie in Niagara this Friday and then next week in New York(My Blueberry Nights with Norah Jones) so he flew from France to meet Sienna on his way to Niagara.

Just because the two of them were not seen together for 3 weeks the tabs just surmised they broke up. Please get your facts right. Also the woman who was with Sienna in Toronto with that awful dress was not her mum but her publicist Ciara Parks.

Gale

Sienna Miller knew Jude Law couldn't be trusted because he cheated on his wife with her!!!

dee

Jude and sienna didn't break up. James Franco, the guy Sienna has been seeing around with is gay.

the wise old owl

James Franco is gay????say it isnt so...thats so sad.what another great waste.I guess its true that all of the good ones are gay. But I dont know if I believe it...

the wise old owl

THIS IS FOR DEE post # 14 and #15 : Please tell me your kidding. James Franco is GAY. Say it isn't so. He lives with his boyfriend ? How do you know this?
It' must be the best kept secret in Hollywood. I knew Oprah and Tom Cruise were GAY years ago. But JAMES ? Wow. What a Waste. THe best looking guys seem to always be GAY. If it's true. What a SHAME.