Fans Not "Crazy in Love" With Beyoncé

7/20/2006 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce KnowlesDisgruntled fans of Beyoncé have started a petition to get the musical diva to reshoot the video for her new song "Deja Vu."

The plea to her label Columbia Records, tries to make the case that the video "is an underwhelming representation of the talent and quality of previous music video projects of Ms. Knowles." "Bug-a-Boo" anyone?

The petition outlines seven comical points of contention and claims the editing "causes one to get dizzy and disoriented", calls the dancing "erratic, confusing and alarming" and the fashion "unbelievable and ridiculous." Beyoncé's outfits unbelievable and ridiculous? No way!!

Regarding her scenes with real life boyfriend Jay-Z, the petition believes the sexual themes between the duo are "alarming and show unacceptable interactions between the two."

Hopefully Beyoncé's fans will like the rest of her latest music and can 'check on it' when her new album "B'day" drops on September 5.

LIL MEEK

BEYONCE IS JUST DIFFERENT!!!! NO DIFFERENT THAN WHEN BRITNEY WENT THRU HER PHASE OR CHRISTINA AGULIERA FOR EXAMPLE. LET HER BE!!! SHE WILL STILL CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY SO NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE SAY IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

toy

I think that people are just haters. I like the song, it's not the best but it's definately not the worst. As for the dancing it reminds me of African dance. How someone can say she can't dance is beyond me. I think she can sing, and dance. No one is all that, but she is a talented girl. It's sad how people look for the negativity in others. I'm not sure how her album will be, but I don't like alot of people's albums'.

toy

As far as the seens with jay being to explicit, please. that is her man. it's not like she was exposing herself to him. Grow up people it's supposed to be sexual, alot of artists do it and no one complains but when she does everyone has a problem with it.

kristen

I didnt like B at first I thought she was a B but when she came out with her solo album it was great and i went to her concert wih Missy & Alicia that was great too EVERYONE needs to stop hating on that video it was very created and the reason why these people are not digging it is because they have no sense of dance if you go to a dance recital you will see all dancers just like B. so do your thing B and Jay. Also everyone wants to comment on her looking slutty but what about all of these other videos with girls not having on anything but a 2 piece thong bathing suit........ PLEASE Yall just hating........... GO B.........keep up the good work

teaspoon

THIS VIDEO WAS NOT OVER THE TOP!! MATTER OF FACT IT'S VERY SIMILAR TO ALL HER VIDEOS....I don't see what the outrage is for...they are much more videos that are racier than this (rappers' video) but she get called on it because she is a female.
I believe that she could have take the video to another level and make a story out of it.....it would have made alot more sense and compliment the song...but that's a creativity issue.

Lisa

Check out THIS dancer.......lol

Mis Educated

I mean what did y'all want her to do some cheesy pop rendition? I thought the theatrics and dance in this video were very tasteful. I loved the african dance as well. I think she's getting to black for her less afrocentric fan base, and y'all can't keep up. And far as her interaction with her boyfriend (jay-z) it did not seem innapropriate at all compared to the sexuality in most videos and particularly her white female counterparts. Leave beyonce alone and let her be the talent that she is. I liked the craziness of the movement in the video. The video was supposed to have all that movement going on to go with the excitement of the track. DUH.. If you want to just stare at her get a picture.

Kevin

I used to like Beyonce but the video was kinda crazy and I think she's just been in your face too much for the past couple years...she needs to take a break, re-invent herself and come back FRESH & STRONG...she's starting to become annoying to me, constantly seeing her on TV and hearing her on the radio...give me a chance to miss you B! (like Janet)

Belizean Queen 96

The video could of been a lot better and she sounds very commercial. But what people need to realize is that the artists have to adapt to the times. She can't come out now with sounds from ten years ago. She is just trying to make her money and give the public what it "wants" to hear and see. Some people wouldn't even buy Beyonce's music if she didn't have that figure. There are alot of female singers who have wonderful voices (even better than hers) and are pioneers of Soul and R&B who are forgotten. They are not even acknowledged. So to the public, you got what you asked for. Want change? Appreciate what's genuine. What you see is what you get!

Da Tally Man

OK fo r all of those saying we we're hating tally up how many ppl said the video sucked, now tally up how many actually liked it. I rest my case.

QueenOliveen

Beyonce' is having a difficult time sharing the limelight with her man J. This is reflected in her new video Deja vu. The video is outrageous and plan tasteless. Her dancing is irratic and over-zealous. She's trying too hard and it doesn't look good on her. Personally, I could tell something was wrong with her by her performance on the MTv Music Awards. She was swinging herself all across the stage like a mad woman and then rolling around on the floor like she was on some type of drug. Her body is no longer her bread-winner. She looks like she's been on a crack diet. She looks terrible. Jay-Z doesn't really want her. It's all publicity, to keep himself in the papers (since no longer making music of his own). This relationship is going to blow over and Beyonce' will be completely crushed. She doesn't see it coming. I wouldn't be surprised to hear of her ending up in a treatment center for depression or nervous breakdown.
B, get out while you can girl!
RUN!!!

Salima Hakeem

STOP HATING!
She doesn't have the best voice but she is beautiful and talented! She NEVER looks slutty or trashy! She has a LOT of class and a warm spirit. If other women looked like her they would be bitchy but she is very humble! Keep on keeping on and doing what you do best! Yall just jealous! You will NEVER be HER!

I'm Just Being Honest

Everyone keeps defending the African tribal dance Beyonce is doing in the video like they are experts, making claims that those who don't understand it are ignorant and afraid of change. If you're such experts can anyone tell me what part of Africa this dance came from (because Africa is not a country, you know), and from what tribe? Can Beyonce even answer that question? If not, then shut the hell up. Let's just face facts, all "wild dancing" is not African tribal inspired. And just because Beyonce says it's African inspired doesn't mean it really is. For all we know she could've stole the moves from Ju Ju the wino that hangs on and 5th and Jackson (disclaimer: Ray Ray is not a real character, and 5th and Jackson is not a real street).

Money

Who gives a fuck??? I honestly dont really care for the song or video, but I am a Beyonce fan. The fact is that these assholes starting the petition have nothing better to do with there lives but mess with other people. You are entitled to your own opinion but DAMN!!! A petition? Come on, yall know this is some pure BULLSHIT!!!! Let her be and stop hating. For people who don't like her, ain't nobody putting a gun to your head telling you listen, watch or even remotely like her. Get over it and get a fucking life!!!

Cyleste

I love Beyonce but I have to admit that the dancing in the video was a little strange. I think she was trying to be avant garde but came off just plain psychotic.

LOVE YA B, BUT THE DANCING HAS GOT TO GO GIRL!!

HOLLA!