Fans Not "Crazy in Love" With Beyoncé

7/20/2006 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce KnowlesDisgruntled fans of Beyoncé have started a petition to get the musical diva to reshoot the video for her new song "Deja Vu."

The plea to her label Columbia Records, tries to make the case that the video "is an underwhelming representation of the talent and quality of previous music video projects of Ms. Knowles." "Bug-a-Boo" anyone?

The petition outlines seven comical points of contention and claims the editing "causes one to get dizzy and disoriented", calls the dancing "erratic, confusing and alarming" and the fashion "unbelievable and ridiculous." Beyoncé's outfits unbelievable and ridiculous? No way!!

Regarding her scenes with real life boyfriend Jay-Z, the petition believes the sexual themes between the duo are "alarming and show unacceptable interactions between the two."

Hopefully Beyoncé's fans will like the rest of her latest music and can 'check on it' when her new album "B'day" drops on September 5.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61

Qadiriyyah

Oh My God! Let it Go Already!!!!! Jeez...the video is HOT! The Girl is talented...but everyone is entitled to their opinion...however, she's rich as in FILTHY...and do you really think she gives a sh*t about whether you approve or not...

Millions still love her...so if a few hundred talk about her...it'll keep her name in heavy rotation!

Hate ON!

mayapapaya

i LOVE beyonce and i dontcare what anyone says about her! she is going to be a living legacy!! so all yall regular people stop hatin on the star that she is! i fill that deja vu was a step up! she stays takin it to the next level!! GO BEYONCE! i liked deja vu! especially when she is dancing in the wilderness! thats hot!!

omi

i DO AGREE THAT THE DANCING WASNT THE BEST BUT SHE ADMITTED SHE DIDNT HAVE A CHOREGPHOR....BUT IT WASNT BAD ENOUGH TO START A DAMN PETITION........AND THE WHOLE SEXUAL THEMES...IVE SEEN MORE SEXUAL THEMES IN A COMMERCIAL...PPL ARE JUST HATING ON B.....

Tracy

Basically, all of her videos are the same. She always dance around like that. She has the same moves over and over and over. That's why I don't listen to any of her music or watch any of her videos. Whenever I hear her song, I turn off the radio. I admit she is talented but just not my type of music. I'm into India.arie., Jill Scott, Kindred family soul, now that's what I call music.

MMOCH

GO "B" YOU JUST CRAZY IN LOVE AND IT SHOWS

KEEP EM COMMIN GIRL

JAY-Z U KEEP HER HAPPY

SHERRY DAWN

THIS IS FOR ALL THE HATERS, DON'T HATE ON BEYONCE.HATE THE GAME. I HAVENOT EVEN SEEN THE VIDEO. DO NOT CARE, ITS HER THING AND SHE'S QUALIFED TO DO WHAT EVER SHE CHOSE TO DO. TO THOSE WHO SAY SHE CAN'T DANCE. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT KIND OF DANCING YOU CAN DO. YOU'D BETTER BE GLAD I'M NOT BEYONCE ,BECAUSE I COULD SHOW YOU BETTER THAN I COULD TELL YOU. I'M NOT REALLY A FAN, BUT I RESPECT HER ALOT. SHE HAS WORKED VERY HARD FOR WHAT SHE HAS. NO ONE GAVE HER ANYTHING. BEYONCE WAS BLESSED TO DO THE THINGS SHE IS DOING. FIRST OF ALL SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, NOT JUST OUTWARD, BUT INWARD AS WELL. THOSES WHO "ALLLWAY "HAS SOMETHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. I'M POSTING THIS ON MY SON'S BEHALF. WHO LOVE, CHERISH,AND RESPECT HER AS A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. MY SON'S ARE IDENTICAL TWINS, DROVE FAR AWAY TO SEE DESTINY CHILD'S LAST CONCERT 7/10/2005 IN MEMPHIS, TN. THEY EVEN TOOK THEIR ONLY LITTLE NEICE TO SEE DESTINY CHILD AS WELL. AT THAT TIME, SHE WAS ONLY 4YRS. OLD. THE WHOLE TIME DURING THE CONCERT, THEY WAS KEEPING ME INFORMED OM THE HAPPENINGS. EVEN, HAD V.I.P PASSES AND NEVER THOUGHT ANYTHING ABOUT THE MONEY THEY SPENT .

SHERRY DAWN

NEVER THOUTH ANTTHING ABOUT WHAT IT COST. LETS SET THE RECORD STRAIGTH, NO I DIDN'T PROVIDE THE MONEY. AT THE TIME THEY WERE WORKING AND GOING TO COLLEGE AND PAID THEIR OWN WAY. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP AND THINK, NO MAN IS PERFECT, THAT MEAN YOU TOO. YOU ALSO NEED TO REMEMBER, PEOPLE DON'T ALWAYS DO THINGS TO PLEASE YOU, BUT THEMSELVES. MY SON'S DOSEN'T KNOW THAT I'M POSTING THIS. IF THEY KNEW THIS, THEY WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF ME , BECAUSE I CA'NT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT BEYONCE. I'M SURE BEYONCE HAS BEEN AMBUSED MANY OF TIMES AND THIS WILL NOT BE HER LAST TIME. IT'S ALL IN HOW YOU RESPOND TO IT. AS FOR BEYONCE, SISTER KEEP SHAKING YOUR MONEY MAKER. IF I COULD SHAKE MINE SHAKER LIKE YOU SHAKE YOURS, WE WOULD REALLY HAVE SOME HATER'S. BEFORE I CLOSE THESE COMMENTS, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHAT THE HATER'S LOOK LIKE AND WHAT CAN THEY DO.......OOOOO ? I HAVE A PRETTY GOOD IDEA, LET'S KEEP IT LIKE THAT. OTHER WISE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE BASHING. YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT, BUT I'M PUTTING IT OUT THERE ANY WAY. SO SAD, SAD, NOW AMBUSH ME!!!!

judy

Personally I saw nothing wrong with the video. It was typical B-nasty. You have to give the girl her props, she is good at what she does, beautiful, great figure, but I think she is overexposed. She needs to get a short bald boyfriend and disappear into the sunset.

shasa

I find it absolutely disgustingly rude, that there are sooooooo, many American both male, and female out there, that have nothing better to do with there sick little lives., than to pass judgement on someone,who by the way is only twenty four, about what she does best ..which by the way, it is called ENTERTAINMENT, or isn' t your brain big enough to pronounce such words...Now run along boys, and girls and get A FREAKING LIFE......IT STILL CALLED JEALOUSY..Shasa

Pendo

I LOVED THE VIDEO , IT WAS GREAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT !!!!!! VERY HIGH ENERGY. MY FAVOURITE SCENES ARE WHEN SHE IS DANCING WITH HER HOT BOYFRIEND AND THE AFRICAN DANCE (in the grass skirt)

I NORMALLY DO NOT WATCH MUSIC VIDEOS I FIND MOST OF THEM TO BE BORING. POINTLESS AND UNORIGINAL. THE DEJA VU VIDEO WAS NOT DEJA VU AT ALL!!
I THOUGHT IT WAS DIFFERENT, FUN AND VERY ENTERTAINING. I AM IN THE FASHION INDUSTRY, EVERYTHING THAT SHE WORE MADE SENSE TO ME JUST GO AND FLIP THROUGH THE FRENCH AND ITALIAN VOGUE YOU WILL KNOW WHERE SHE WAS COMING FROM. VERY HIP INDEED !!!

RACY VIDEO ? PLEASE !! PEOPLE ARE SUCH PRUDES !!! IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE VIDEO, CHANGE THE CHANNEL !! THAT IS WHAT I DO WITH MOST VIDEOS, NOBODY IS HOLDING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD TO WATCH THE DAMN VIDEO !! SO SO SO SILLY AND ILLOGICAL ALL THIS HOOPLA ABOUT A MUSIC VIDEO !! GET A LIFE !!!! AND LEAVE CREATIVE PEOPLE ALONE TO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

Previous 15 Comments | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61