I Just GOTTA KNOW! -- Friends

7/20/2006 8:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Although it's been a little over two years since the season-ending finale of "Friends," it seems as though we'll never be able to get enough of our coffee house comrades. Thursday nights at 8pm will never be the same again! So where are they? What have they been up to? In this edition of "I Just GOTTA KNOW!" TMZ went digging for the latest on our favorite friends from New York. Click here to see what we found for you!

I Just GOTTA KNOW!

Click here for the answers to your burning questions!

Is there something you JUST GOTTA KNOW?? Submit your question here!

Catherine

What, a cool million per episode wasn't enough to stash away for 10 years???? Like all things, this too, came to an end. Just like singers who tour until their 70 years old, actors/actresses do the same when the money runs dry and they are no longer wanted. . . .

California Style - Maureen

Thanks for the update!

Ivana

Gosh, I miss Friends so much...
Thanks for the update = )

Cindy

No lana turner, the majority DO NOT love Paris Hilton.

Krissy

#2 I believe is Paris. The spelling is consistent.

As for a Friends reunion. No way! All tv show reunions suck.

JENNIFER

Friends sucked big time please...Dont bring back that lame ass shity show ! Damn people and actors just dont know when to let go and leave it at that !!!

Lance K.

Friends was a corny show. Totally overrated, just like Paris. She is just one foul human being

Marcia

I do not think that is Scarlett's handaround his neck, that hand is the girl that is leaned over talking to Wilmer, and the way the picture was taking I think maybe they were just sitting beside each other, she's not sitting in his lap.

Barbara Jackson

Fart in a mitten...My father was born in England and this is a phrase,tho, changed a bit he used often. Fart in a mitt, means a person running around in all directions with no sense (As a fart would do in a Mitt!).

elaine t. curtis

I would love to see a Roseanne reunion. Even bring back Crystal, ED and the kid The should be pretty old by now. I know Dan died, but memories of him could be incorported in it. Sadly Grandma Mary can't be included.