McFly's New PR Strategy: Kiss? and Tell

7/20/2006 12:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A few weeks back, McFly drummer Harry Judd "broke his silence" on what he calls a past romantic liaison with Lindsay Lohan. Presumably happy with the first round of press from dishing on Lohan, Judd is back for more. Reports now have Judd claiming that he and Lohan spent some quality time in a bathroom. He reportedly told a British tabloid: "It started off in a bathroom. I don't think we broke anything. But I don't want to tell anymore - I don't want to look like I'm milking it!"

Suuuuurrrrrre you don't. But, let's face it you are. If any of this even happened. Lindsay's camp denies it all and notes the timing of the statements coincide with the release date for McFly's new record.

I have to say I can't condone this type of sleight-of-hand self-promotion. For example, I was in fact in close proximity to Sheryl Crow at her private sound check in Atlantic City last weekend. As some have noted, I did indeed purchase a new shirt for the occasion. It is also true that Sheryl and I were near each other for much of the concert, particularly during the encore when she tossed a guitar pick to me. And, it is true that Sheryl and I both have Labrador Retrievers as pets. I'm not going to deny that. But, I will not try to insinuate that the interests we share and the time we spent in Atlantic City means we are dating. I won't do it. I hope tabloid editors can accept this and simply forget it. Phone calls to my agent will not be answered - unless, of course, it's from Sheryl.

Andrew

Haha. Harry is so moronic. I honestly believe that he is just trying to get his "one-minute in the spotlight" and using Lohan as his anker. Well, you truly aren't a celebrity until someone tries to bring you down. Congratulations Lindsay, you are a true star. Haha!

Dave

So wait, does this mean you're dating Sheryl Crow!?!?

Jeff Davidson

Dave - I will not respond to these rumors!

Andrew

Also to Jeff - Good for you! I'm glad there are still people with common sense and dignity without letting "OMG I MET A STAR" go to their head. And I do hope Sheryl calls you. Haha.

Sarah

McFly are an awsome band! Lohan is a slut and if she really thinks she could get away with sleeping with a different guy every night, she's wrong! It's good that SOMEMONE finally told the press. Though it's so stupid that people don't believe them! McFLY have never lied in the past. Never. I have read everything about them. Never. Think about it, how many times has Lohan lied in the press? JUST ABOUT EVERY DAY!!!

You stood next to Crow. Who cares? People want to know the news, not what celebrity you have a crush on. Harry Judd was in a movie with Lohan. Were you in a movie with Sheyrl Crow? Didn't think so.

Jeff Davidson

Dear Sarah - ITS A JOKE, its called SATIRE. Websters has an online dictionary if you need to look up the word.

Jeff

Jeff, I would like to know if Nina Jacobson will be heading up the film division that the Olsen Twins are launching at their DualStar Entertainment Group. Is it true they have .5 billion dollars in the bank? Personally I do not believe they smoke -- because they believe in the mind-body connection, such as is espoused by Lama Surya Das.

Dave

Sarah: Not only are you seriously unhinged, but you have a real problem with reading comprehension as well as the ability to express a coherent thought. I recommend going back on your meds.

Sarah

I am on my meds! My MCFLY obbsession meds. La Lohan makes me very angry. I do have meds. But they taste yucky. I have serious mood swings. DIE HARD MCFLY FAN!!!!!!!