Paris to TMZ Users

You've Hurt Me Bad

7/20/2006 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton says she cries sometimes after reading the cruel comments about her posted on TMZ.

In an exclusive interview Wednesday, after finishing a meeting with her publicist Elliott Mintz, Hilton agreed to talk to TMZ's Harvey Levin about thousands of messages TMZ users have posted, many of which are, as Hilton says, "mean and sadistic."

Levin asked Hilton about such comments as, "Paris is just an overused human condom," "Paris is like a fart in a mitten. You know it's there, you can't stand it, but you can't get rid of it," and "Would you please drop over dead or commit suicide you damn slut."

Hilton said "I'm far less promiscuous than any of my friends." As for the infamous sex tape with ex-lover Rick Solomon, Hilton said "I'm judged because of something that an ex-boyfriend did to me. I'm not a slut at all."

Hilton says that many of the TMZ comments are "very hurtful" to her and that some make her cry. She says "They think I don't have any feelings."

Paris Hilton Photo Gallery

bigmama

Lots of us didn't get in our families of origin the skills we need now to be decent human beings. Too much money, too many possesions and and phoney hangers-on will create someone who is SPOILED. But, as others comment, this doesn't have to mean Paris has to be permanently RUINED. Each of us has the option to go out and get the skills we didn't get at home, and make a life worth living. Paris may have to start over, but working consistently with a good, non-nonsense therapist, and doing real hands-on service to others without cameras around could go a long way towards rebuilding herself from the inside out. If she stays out of the public eye for a few years while doing the reconstruction, she can build a real respect for herself and "WE" will no longer have the power to "hurt" her.
Then she should give away most of the money, live on and really BE somebody.

Chicken Wing

Go spend your loot you dumb ho! Or buy some more radio airplay! Drink and drown in your own perfume!

Shar

I repeat myself when I quote what Bill Gates often says, "TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN...MUCH IS EXPECTED"

Truly, I expect Paris to do what post #3741 suggests. GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP FOR WHAT YOU DID NOT RECEIVE DURING YOUR GROWING UP LIFE.

Paris, this is not a put down. This is not being said out of jealously. Our world needs "CHAMPIONS" not more "sex symbols" or "brands".
Quite trading on your looks and female parts, that's not "talent". Any hooker can and does just that. It sends the wrong message to young girls, who need someone to look up to.
Paris, you are constantly the butt of late night talk show dirty jokes. Here's one example I saw on a TV sitcom:
A teenage girl was turning 16 and she asked her mother to take her shopping for a new outfit for her forthcoming party. The mom was mortified at what the girl was insisting she had to have. The punchline to all of this was, said by the mother, "Well, thanks to Paris Hilton, I see skank is in this year." OMG, is this the kind of stuff you want being said about you?

I saw the show "Primetime" last night, hosted by Elizabeth Vargas. She did an interview with, HUGELY SUCCESSFUL, movie mogul, Jeff Skull. He mentioned that you had given him your phone number at a function and you asked that he call you. Elizabeth Vargas asked him, "Did you call her?" Jeff Skull said, "Ummmm....No." As if, why would I call her for one of my movie projects!!

See, Paris, the important people, who KNOW and aren't into VANITY PROJECTS like yourself, are avoiding your lack of experience, training, education, and reputation. They are into quality and understand their audience (WE THE PEOPLE).
The young girls who are into you now are growing up and will grow out of you. You will grow "old" nd your looks will soon fade. Our media is very youth oriented and if you don't have real stuff to fall back on, you will remain the "media punching bag".

I implore you to get a "charitable foundation" (like Bill and Melinda Gates and Oprah Winfrey) going and show, by example, what a class act is. It's not too late for you to reinvent yourself. But you can't do it by keeping company with "low class" bar flies who live to do the "clubs" where drinking, drugging, gossiping and wasting time is all that goes.
Go back to school and become an educated woman. That's what this world needs. God Bless you.

Whatever

Paris just wants more publicity. She doesn't care if people on this site make fun of her! She will just say we are all jealous. She has been a dunce since day one and will continue to act shamless because she has no morals and no education.

Whatever

I feel bad for Paris Hilton's parents. I dated someone once who was from a mega wealthy family and my x's parents and all their friends are big into education. They would all sit around a talk about who's kids went to what Ivy leauge school and who works for what corporation. What can Mr and Mrs Hilton say about Paris? She runs around partying and acting like a total whore? She tried to get signed to a record label but no one wanted her so she use our money to buy her own?

Whatever

For all you people quoting the Bible here this is a big waste of time. Paris probably urinates on the Bible.

Jessica

Firstly let me start off by saying that I am in NO way defending Paris Hilton. But I do think that some of the messages posted could be a little bit more constructive. I personally can't stand her and think that she needs to stay as far away from my television and newstand as possible, but I think a lot of the statements posted are kinda immature and bratty. My main issue with the girl is she needs to open her damn eyes and realize that she is (unfortunately) a "role model" (somehow) for young girls. And I think everyone here will agree she is one of the LAST people on earth that should be looked up to. She basically is telling young girls that prancing around in nearly nothing and winking your way thru life is ok

Whatever

Well Paris we don't know you thats true! We do know what you have shown is in the media. You are the sadistic one bashing Lindsay Lohan's private area with your gross drunk boytoy. Saying the n word and calling your fans "losers" for wanting your autograph. You are the laughing stock of the entertainment business and you have no one to blame but yourself.

Whatever

Somebody give the poor little thing a tissue! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Whatever

That white dress isn't fooling anyone! Dumb big nosed slut!

Whatever

Please wake me when the bimob is finished boo-hooing to the world!

Whatever

Not buying her tale of being hurt. Just another way to get more media attention! Wake up America! This girl is plain cukoo!

thevoiceofreason

Every dog has it's day, and dog your day is coming real soon!!

Katie

I doubt that Paris will actually read this, but I'm so sick of seeing the ubiquitous Paris Hilton plastered all over magazine covers, albeit all the garbage rags, that I have to say something. Ms. Hilton, when you actually drag your butt out of bed and go to work everyday rather than waking up with hang over, then I might consider feeling sorry for you. While you stated in a recent interview that your grandfather told you you suposedly work harder than any CEO he knows, I find it rather difficult to feel sorry for you again. For someone who's out partying or on vacation as much as you always appear to be, you could certainly log in some actual hours of work. It's about time isn't it? I mean, you do nothing else to contribute to the world other than make a complete fool of yourself on tv and give the young women of America yet another dope to "idolize." Just what America's young women need for a role model: an uneducated, self-obsessed, spoiled brat who thinks it's okay to encourage them to "play" stupid. Why don't you be a "classy" woman (as you've termed yourself) and exhibit some intelligence and try holding your alcohol. Afterall, being classy requires exhibiting some class, which you have failed to do time and time again. You are the prime example that money can't buy class. I'm not jealous of you. Instead, I feel sorry for you. You have more money than most people will ever earn and yet you are clearly a very insecure, unhappy, and unfulfilled human being. I am a struggling actor, and I may never be famous, but at the end of the day, I will always have my dignity, intelligence, education, inner beauty, true friends, talent, and class. Can you say the same?

Rynne

Oh, get the f*ck over it. You want people to give you a break? Stop DRESSING and ACTING like a f*cking slut! Seriously, take a good look at the image you give off, Paris, you idiot. Do you REALLY THINK that people are going to look at you and say, 'What a classy, well-bred individual' when you wear the things you wear? Yeah, I really feel for someone who digs themselves into a hole. NOT.