Paris to TMZ Users

You've Hurt Me Bad

7/20/2006 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton says she cries sometimes after reading the cruel comments about her posted on TMZ.

In an exclusive interview Wednesday, after finishing a meeting with her publicist Elliott Mintz, Hilton agreed to talk to TMZ's Harvey Levin about thousands of messages TMZ users have posted, many of which are, as Hilton says, "mean and sadistic."

Levin asked Hilton about such comments as, "Paris is just an overused human condom," "Paris is like a fart in a mitten. You know it's there, you can't stand it, but you can't get rid of it," and "Would you please drop over dead or commit suicide you damn slut."

Hilton said "I'm far less promiscuous than any of my friends." As for the infamous sex tape with ex-lover Rick Solomon, Hilton said "I'm judged because of something that an ex-boyfriend did to me. I'm not a slut at all."

Hilton says that many of the TMZ comments are "very hurtful" to her and that some make her cry. She says "They think I don't have any feelings."

Paris Hilton Photo Gallery

Robin

WOW THIS IS THE FIRST DAY THAT I HAVE VENTURED TO THIS SITE AND BETWEEN THE MEL GIBSON DEAL AND NOW THIS? WHAT IS THIS VENUE REALLY FOR? I CANT BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE OUT THERE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LOVE THEIR FELLOW HUMANS. NONE OF US ARE PERFECT. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? GOD LOVES US ANYWAY, EVEN IF WE SCREW UP. SO PARIS, PLEASE REMEMBER, GOD GAVE YOU WHAT YOU HAVE FOR A REASON. HE CREATED YOU AND HE LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT! TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HE WANTS YOU TO DO, YOUR SPECIAL GIRL, DONT LISTEN TO THE EVIL COMMENTS FROM THE POOR SOULS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT THE LOVE OF GOD IS YET, I PRAY THAT THEY FIND IT BEFORE IT IS TO LATE. THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ARE FOR ONE PURPOSE ONLY, TO KEEP YOU AS FAR AWAY FROM THE LOVE OF GOD AS POSSIBLE. REMEMBER WHO GAVE YOU YOUR GIFTS DEAR, CUZ IN THE END, YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU AND WE ARE TALKING ETERNAL LIFE HERE, LIFE HERE IS JUST A MOMENT TO GOD. I PRAY FOR ALL OF THE ACTRESSES AND ACTORS WHO WERE GIVEN THESE GIFTS FOR A REASON. I AM ON STAGE DOING DRAMA AT OUR CHURCH AND IT IS THE BEST WAY IN THE WORLD TO REACH YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE, BESIDES THAT, I LOVE IT! THE THING IS, IM NOT DOING IT FOR ME, IM DOING IT TO SHOW OTHERS TRUTH. THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE JUST ALL GOT ALONG, WOULDNT IT? GOD BLESS YOU HUN.

Whatever

Stupid girl, stupid girl, I don't wanna be a stupid Paris Hilton!

Whatever

The general public is not falling for this desperate act for sympathy. Paris is noithing but a publicity whore and a whore in general. F*ck off Paris and talk to us when you have gotten the cobwebs out of your brain. P.S So sorry you are jealous of Nicole after she lost weight and is smokin hot! hotter then your plastic ass!

k

You should all leave her the F*CK ALONE! Paris is just a unique woman who has the right to speak out. Why? Because she is a celeb. This is my first time on this site and I got to know the real her from her feeling and your rude views. I thought she was a whore at first but the way you all put it, I take it the opposite way. She's on TV dumbasses she needs to put on a show and call herself, Marilyn Monroe or Princess D, ever thought about that? Get a life and watch other shows than to judge celebrities person lives!

Furry

Paris... who cares about what people say about you. Most of them are just jealous. Your able to do things that most of these people only dream they could be doing. Not everyone is going to love everything about you... that is what makes the world go round... plus... these morons are just giving ya even more publicity. Just keep doing what you do... do it for yourself... and don't let this get to ya!

Barbiegirl

Paris, I hope you are reading this. YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE! Did you care about Lindsay Lohan's feelings when you and your fat snob friend said HORRIBLE things over and over about her? Did you care about any of the many famous people's feelings that you have squashed and spit all over thinking you are better than them and you just deserve more? The next time the paparazzi are following you and wanting you to say something meaningful to the camera, how but saying something about helping starving children in third world countries, or about donating to AIDS, cancer, and many other terminal illnesses. Oh, wait, I bet if any of those starving children, or disease stricken patients were around you, you would demand to have them thrown out. After all, they aren't worth as many millions as you.

CANDY

HAHAHAHA
PARIS NO ONE CARES IF IT MAKES U CRY
WE ALL WANT TO SEE U CRY U STUPID BITCH
NO ONE CARES!!!

Vitaly

It is f***ed up that people talk so much about her but if I had cake like that I wouldn't give a f*** what some random motherf***ers said about me. They're just mad because she's getting money and she's freackin world famous.

elizabeth ayala

You are what makes us women look bad. You critize people like lindsay Lohan who in fact has worked her butt off unlike you, who has made mommy and daddy give you everything. If it hurts you so much what people say, maybe you shouldn't act like a whore. You can't sing, you can't act, you basically can't do anything. Rather then sticking your nose up in the air, you should think that all us average people are better than you. We are not going out on a daily basis embarrasing our parents. We did grow up with morals and we do know how to respect ourselves.

If you all agree with me that Paris sucks. Keep this going.

Melisa

Paris- there are oil daughters here in Texas that have more money than you.
And they are extremely beautiful,classy, educated, and simply nice. Except they are in Church on Sundays and working hard to give back to their communities.
They do not show-off, they don't have to. I know your not all what you think you are, and you know your not...so just be real. The Stupid, Slut blonde trick gets old REALLY fast. My best advice- stop worrying about what's on the outside and worry about what's going on inside.

hillary

Are you kidding me Paris?! You made yourself a punching bag. Oh wait, poor Paris doesnt like it when someone makes fun of her. I am so sure! It's ok to make fun of other people but when we speak the truth about you, you cant take it. You suck! You could probably suck a golfball through a garden hose you suck so much. You rip off other peoples talent and claim them as your own. YOU SUCK!

Greg

Paris-

How the hell can you call yourself legit "talent". How can you sell albums? You will. Tons of little girls will go out and buy your album. Your telling them to be sluts. I'm sorry, but you are a horrible role model for little girls around the world. Christina A. has TALENT she is very good. Your voice is just processed through a machine.

Paris fan

It takes a real woman to stand up for herself and not have some rep or publicist do it for her. I have a lot of respect for Paris, despite the image the media gives her. So stop calling her a slut and stop telling her to die you lowlifes! I'm sure a lot of you have f*cked up in your lives, but you're lucky because it doesn't get spread all of magazines. Paris isn't so lucky in that sense, but she is lucky in another because she has the strength to carry on past your stupid comments that you people say because you have nothing better to do than tear an easy target down. And that's all Paris really is, an easy target, but a great person at heart. I don't know her but I actually listen to her when she speaks and how any of you can think that she is a bad person, just goes right over my head. She only has good things to say and you start thinking about being like her. Paris is much stronger than those of you who just put her down to feel better about yourselves, so I suggest you stop wasting your time on trying to get rid of her because Paris Hilton isn't going anywhere, and I'm glad!

Sami

i just have two more things to say:
if Paris Hilton is a slut then what does that make Pamela Anderson?
and if you didnt like paris, why did you vist a paris hilton blog?

im saying this as calm as can be because some of you are dumb. you cant even spell right.

Whatever

Are we seriously supposed to give a sh*t about Paris and her stupid problems? It is funny to see her make an ass out of herself week after week though.