Celeb Super Ex-Girlfriends

7/21/2006 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In Hollywood breaking up really is hard to do. Can you say Charlie and Denise?

Even harder is staying friends, well, after the love has faded.
Madonna, Pam Anderson, Gwen Stefani
With this weekend's release of Uma Thurman's "My Super Ex-Girlfriend", TMZ uncovers some real life celebrity super ex-girlfriends (and ex-wives) who may not be able to fly but are still reaching new heights when it comes to maintaining friendships with their former lovers.

Demi Moore

Demi MooreDemi Moore and Bruce Willis were married for 11 years and despite divorcing in 1998, have remained very good friends. The former couple's three daughters keep this Hollywood extended family very close. Bruce even showed up to support Demi at the premiere of her 2003 film "Charlie's Angels 2: Full Throttle." And when Demi married Ashton Kutcher last year she put Willis at the top of the guest list. Regarding Demi and Ashton, Bruce was quoted as saying "We hang out. He's a pretty cool guy. I love Demi, we are still friends. I wish her nothing but the best and much happiness." Looks like Demi has "A Few Good Men" in her life.

Gwen Stefani

Gwen StefaniGwen Stefani
burst onto the music scene as the platinum blonde lead singer of the pop-punk band No Doubt in 1995. While their hit album "Tragic Kingdom" spawned a plethora of infectious hits, it also chronicled Gwen's breakup with fellow band mate Tony Kanal. On her 2004 solo album, Stefani even penned a song about her friendship with Kanal. The single "Cool" has Stefani singing "It's such a miracle that you and me are still good friends. After all that we've been through, I know we're cool." And just like Bruce and Demi, when Stefani married fellow rocker Gavin Rossdale, Kanal was there to help celebrate her big day. With a new No Doubt album in the works, Gwen and Tony prove that ex-lovers can still make beautiful music together.

Madonna

MadonnaMadonna's
relationship with hunky personal trainer turned actor Carlos Leon led to the birth of their daughter Lourdes in 1996. The couple broke up soon after, but managed to stay on good terms. New York based Leon is often photographed in Central Park playing with not only Lourdes, but her brother Rocco, Madonna's son with husband Guy Ritchie, too. And last month the Material Girl reportedly took a break from her Confessions Tour to catch Carlos in the Broadway musical "Threepenny Opera." Despite her busy schedule and Kaballah studies, Mrs. Ritchie still finds time to "Get Together" with Carlos.

Pamela Anderson

Pamela AndersonAfter three years, two sons and one infamous sex video, Pam Anderson and Tommy Lee broke up in 1998. Despite their tumultuous divorce, the notorious couple is routinely spotted together - with their children - causing rekindling rumors to surface. And though Pam claims she got Hepatitis C from Tommy, the two still remain close. So close that Tommy even appeared and performed on Pam's hysterical Comedy Central roast last year. Anderson's super ex-girlfriend skills are so finely tuned that just this week she announced she's marrying another one of her exes- Kid Rock. Whether or not it'll last is yet to be seen. But one thing's for sure - Pam, Tommy and Kid Rock make for one motley crew!

Cher

CherJust like peanut butter and jelly, "Will+Grace," and Paris and the paparazzi, Sonny and Cher were meant to go together. Even after breaking up in 1974, the musical duo continued starring on their hit TV show. While they both went on with their lives and remarried, their bond could not be broken. In 1998, Sonny tragically died in a freak skiing accident. A distraught and tearful Cher gave the eulogy calling it "the most important thing I've ever done in my life" and revealed Sonny was "the most unforgettable character I've ever met." Even though they are no longer physically together, it's obvious from her touching words that Sonny and Cher's "beat goes on."

liska

DEMI IS WONDERFUL!!!!!! SHE HAS A GREAT BODY AND IS A GREAT MOTHER TO HER 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS. NOW THERE IS A BUT. BRUCE WILLIS IS A FINE A** MAN AND ASHTON IS A LIL' BOY IS PLAYING JOKES FOR A LIVING. SHE NEED TO GET BACK WITH HER HUSBAND AND DROP THAT SKINNY LIL' BOY

Oh Wow!!

To Ar'hra Bard: Do you mean the movie "About Last Night" ? I think that's the name of the movie you're talking about. I think Bruce Willis is rather cool, and as for Demi and Ashton... So, anyways, I think that's the name of the movie you were thinking about.

...

FIRST!

B

I have a Barbie Doll I want to sell to Ashton and Demi...she's original and in her original box. Contact me at totalbs101@hotmail.com. It's a real address...just a play on my initials. Thanks!

TheseDays

The way I remember it, when Sonny was alive, Cher wiped herself clean of him and spewed her venom of him publicly. Then he passed on and she retracted her claws and praised his glories. I don't ever remember Cher making peace w/Sonny prior his death, it seemed she was rather overtly unforgiving towards him. Her behavior just seemed disingenous and shifty.

lourdes

Wow, I guess it's a good thing to still have a friendship after your relationship tumbled.

Originalkat

I admire the relationship Bruce, Demi and Ashton have. I think if more couples who divorce but their children first that we would have alot happier society.
Yes I will admit and I heard Bruce in an interview a few years ago admit that they are more fortunate than most because money is not an issue.
Put the paychecks aside and get along. There is nothing wrong with divorced couples getting along. Your kids will grow up and admire you some day for doing that and they will be happier people with their families.

Hats off to this example of family and Demi, you are one lucky lady.

gwen

I always liked Bruce Willis. He is a true gentleman. I'm sure there will be post stating differently. Putting his own feelings aside to be with his daughters and making them happy. Remember anybody can be a father but it takes a special person to be a daddy.

veronica

veronica

i think Demi and Ashton will not lenght once married, but u know that miracles still can happen................

Linda

I admire how well Bruce, Demi and Ashton get along.
I think it's great that Ashton and Demi are so in love and happy....it's about time they show that many younger men find older women sexy.
For years they have been showing older men with younger women...including Bruce...although I like Bruce, I wouldn't mind seeing him with someone his own age...

But on the whole I think Bruce/Ashton and Demi seem like wonderful people.

Kyle Larrow

I always thought Bruce and Demi should get back together. Either that or become the next Sonny and Cher (a once married and thought to be in love couple, who are better as life-long friends, despite and maybe because they had children together)! :-)

Joe

Demi looks great for 43. I think its great that Bruce and Demi, are still good friends. The children have three good parents. Demi and Ashton look great together. She looks much younger than she is. Demi is a wonderful actress.

Ar'hra Bard

^^^ They -both- look great for 40+ (in-regards to Pam & Demi).

Pam needs to get something else OTHER than blonde. Blonde is played-out but at least half their weight is in the meatrack. No jokes no nothin'.

Demi always has been & always will be a classy, sexy women. But she's into tender white-dudes half her age... I guess THAT is better than a foot-fetish...

!!! What was the name of that movie featuring Demi screwing dude in the shower??? !!!

Jane

Bruce Willis is a true gentleman and I was sad to hear he and Demi broke up. I think Demi will be surprised years later when Ashton moves on. Ashton never really dated a lot and I just don't see him and Demi making it for the long haul. What do they have in common but sex? However, I think Bruce still cares for Demi and would take her back in an instant. Can't wait to see his new next movie.