Celebs Clean Up Their Acts

7/23/2006 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera has cleaned up her act (and look) so much, she reportedly took out her nipple ring out of respect for her husband.

Inspired by her new found purity, TMZ took a trip down memory lane to look at at some other incredible celebrity makeovers.
Trashy to Classy Celeb Make-overs
From Xtina to jazz club Christina, and Lil' Kim to courtroom Kim, your jaw will drop when you see these celebrity transformations.

Check out our gallery of celebs who took the path from trashy to classy.

lil

4. I wonder if we could get an update on how Daniel Baldwin is doing after his horrible car crash last week? He was part of an "unlucky threesome" in Hollywood who were simultaneously injured in separate events last week, the others being Haley Joel Osment and Zeke Farrow. Well, bad things always happen in threes! Also, is Haley Joel dating Ashley Tisdale? http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/7/prweb414890.htm

Posted at 10:13AM on Jul 23rd 2006 by Jon Peters

Hi Jon,

Noooo. Haley osmond is not dating Ashley Tisdale. He is dating meeee!!!
I'm kidding. He's very hot, but I'm old enough to be his grandmother. I heard he is better already. My prayers sometimes work, I guess. That 's what I hear from my sources. See, I'm a gossip hound and I know nurses at every major hospital. Well one of them told me that he was released and I'm crossing my fingers that their can be a sixth sense two now. Shamalian's(sp?) new flick is a disaster but like Rob Reiner before him, I hope he can pull it together and go back to his roots. Zeke Farrow, who my source says might be related to Mia Farrow's brother or uncle or something of that nature, is going to be okay in time to do In your dreams. It's a musical, mind you, so he's been advised not to do any dancing. My neice has Non responsive Tourrettes syndrome and he send her an In Your T-shirt t-shirt with a kind note. I'm sure you wouldn't mind me sharing. It siad: Leeane, please get better. And don't let Tom Cruise get you down about taking so much meds. Better doesn't only happen in your dreams. I thought that that was very clever and kind, if not a little self promotional. Zeke Farrow is now her favorite artist. It used to like Mel Gibson and thought she curses Jews out too because of the Tourettes, she said she won't see the Passion 2 when it comes out. I hear that the sequel has the jews shown in a much better light. Or as a source close to the film that I know( a featured extra) told me: The makeup artists will be strictly told not to use hook nose prosthetics. Leanne said that will probably save money and make the jew moneymen happy. She doesn't mean it. I promise. Who is Daniel Baldwin? Is her related to James Baldwin, the famed bestselling author recomended by Oprah?

Anyway, Good talking to you guys. I think Christina augilleria is doing the right thing by looking more modest nowadays. She looks slutty but she has a heart of gold. I met her at a Joaquin Pheonix peace rally. I love people who love Peace, and hate those who are hate peace.

Peace
Celine Alemanto

Jeff

kat

she looks pretty now
always had a pretty face hidden by the nasty clothes.... now she is finally maturing into a beautiful woman

em

i think she is gorgeous! her voice is amazing, which is something we can't say for most singers theses days. i have always been a fan, and always will be

Shannon

Christina is still a nasty ass lookin' little slut... UGH!

Kevin Keckeisen

Britney went the far-opposite route.

Ar'hra Bard

=( Damn. I always wanted to yank on her braids when... nevermind.

But definitely yankin' her braids...among other things. =D

Still isn't a Simpson or Lohan, though...

Whatever

Paris Hilton still dresses like a cheap hooker. She shouldn't be on this list.

openminded

Christina looks good but she looks old. Please stop with the old maid theme. BEING MARRIED DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO TURN INTO A OLD MAID she can RESPECT herself without losing herself.

Whatever

You should have headed the article "From Tramp To Vamp" after the jump it should have been titled "From Tramp to Frump"

Midwest

Christina looks amazing, much better than in her dirty days. There should be more of her, and far less Jessica. At least she actually has a singing voice. Christina's new video is classy and sexy. Jessicas...well....she's getting pretty skanky, and not the sexy kind....More Christina!!

pam

i agree with #15

Jenna

I love the way she's transformed... but I wouldn't exactly call it "trashy to classy". But she does look much more mature.

kelli

Christina looks great, her look finally matches her voice, strong, mature and beautiful!

lynn

Christina did the same thing Madonna did.. Madoona wore cones on her boobs, Christina wore a wrap.. Why is everyone crappin on Christina. The woman can sing and Looks Great...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments