Janice to Brinkley's Ex: "How Dare He"

7/24/2006 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janice Dickinson: Click to watchBeware the wrath of Janice Dickinson. The self-proclaimed "World's First Supermodel" had a few choice words for Christie Brinkley's estranged husband at a polo match over the weekend.

Dickinson did not hold back saying, "Being a supermodel along with Christie back in the day, my heart goes out to Christie and her family and her children for that slob, slovenly rat bastard husband of hers. How dare he. How dare he, you pig. That's all I have to say."

Luckily for us, that wasn't all she had to say, as she continued to go off on Cook and his mistress, 19 year old Diana Bianchi. "I think she's [Bianchi] an opportunist ... Rule #1, you stay away from married men. I just think that's a very naughty thing to do to a sweet lady."

One thing's for sure, Janice definitely scared her own daughter from ever being in a similar situation to Bianchi's. "My daughter is 19, the same age as that little slut that went out with Peter Cook ... She would not behave like that. I'd be in jail, I'd have to go and kill her"

Ann Kelley

First I would like to say that I am very sorry for CB. No one deserves to be cheated on. It is hard enough when it is done in privacy between the parties but to have it splashed all over the news every day must add to the hurt. On top of all of that the cheating has a bit of a twist with the girl being so young. It makes Peter look kind of like a sicky, not just a cad.

I too remember the story being that Joel cheated on CB (several times) and that is what finally broke up their marriage. In fact I remember reading that he liked young women too. Hummm, isnt he married to someone that is 23yo and he has a daughter that is 20.

I do like Janice but to be throwing moral stones is suprising. Wasnt she preg and holding sly stalone (sorry for the spelling) to be the father? He was DATING Jennifer (his wife) and broke up with her to do the right thing. After the baby was born they ran a DNA test and found the baby to be someone else's. Dicey IMHO.

liska

janice is honest and funny, but she is the last person to be judging someone about marrige and other women husbands

Claire

If you want a real front page story ask Janice where her sister Debbie is. Debbie was a much more famous model than Janice back it the '70's. Also ,ask Janice if she every hear of Jean Shrimpton or Carol Linley. They were the really first Super Models back in the 60's. All the models that Janice has picked are really really bad. None of which have a chance in hell to make it in that industry. I think she picks ones that she can boss around and that have low self worth so she can feel better about herself. I think she is a sadist with brain damage from too much you know what. Just another example of Hollywood exploiting the freaks!

Patty Farner

Come on, like this girl was soooo innocent. I remember when I was 17, 18, and 19 and back then the world was not as mature as the girls 17, 18, and 19. It takes two to have an affair. The press is acting like this young girl didn't have a clue as to what she was doing. She knew what she was doing is as much to blame as Christie's husband. She didn't force this man to have an affair. And why is Christy getting blamed??? She is the innocent party in all of this mess. It won't be the last we will hear about this girl. She comes around my husband and I will whip her all the way home.

ray

"I dated a married guy once. But he lied to me." What a load of crap. That was before Rule #1 obviously. She's everything she called Ms Biachi. Hypocrite.

kara

I love Janice, always tellin it like it is!!!!!! She rocks!!!

bamer

Janice Dickinson is a lot like Britney Spears. Too much of a train wreck to NOT watch.

Nadine

Sometimes Janice is sooo wonderful. I could not agree more!!

Puh der Baer

...sez the queen of etiquette herself.

wendell dixon

This chick is like wow..it never amazes me what Janice Dickerson puts out there...LOL...at least I can agree..she(janice) says exactly what is on her mind..I agree with ya Janice..the married folks are off limit...Now if she didn't know that he was married..that would be another story...but the chick knew that he was married....Sad but I also asked myself..How does a beautiful supermodel such as Christy Brinkley get married 4 times... I always ask myself..when a women is beautiful smart and sexy and been married 3+ times..hmmm...makes me wonder..But wrong is wrong..and that situation is a true mess...the best of luck to ya Christy...you are going to get paid......................

Westley

I played the movie of Janice Dickerson, but Dam! she has a cute daughter...? No!!! I do not have the age of Peter Cook. I'm 20+ ;-)
Hehe...

I do agree with Janice!
Grtz... Your dutch-fan: WESTLEY

Jane

I agree with Janice except it turned me off when she felt the need to mention her "book." Sounded like a plug for sure.
As far as the daughter,...call me silly but she looks like she could be Mariah Carey's daughter! The eyes, the smile. hmmm

Bella

WELL SAID........................

EVELYN HENDRICKSON

SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DISAGREE-CHRISTIE BRINKLEY HAS ALWAYS COME ACROSS AS AN AIR-HEADED PHONY. SHE ACTS LIKE A DIVA JUST BECAUSE SHE HAS A PRETTY FACE AND AFTER AWHILE PETER COOK OBVIOUSLY GOT SICK OF THAT FAKE SMILE!

miz_glammie

@#3 - You are *wrong*.

Christie Brinkley's first husband died (he was a French race car driver). Billy Joel has been divorced several years before meeting Christie Brinkley and marrying her. She and Joel were separated when she met Husband #3 and shortly after marrying him, she learned that he had lied about his financial status - so she left him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments