Not Your Usual Suspects

Star Catcher

7/25/2006 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was out on the town Monday night and we ran into a couple of unusual suspects.

Our very own Josh Levine spotted Oscar-nominated Leonardo DiCaprio at Hyde, a trendy little joint located on Sunset Blvd., trying to make a stealth exit out the back door. The talented actor dressed very casual for his evening out, sporting a baseball hat and white tee.

Our cameras were also at celebrity favorite Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, where we ran into the very talented Quentin Tarantino. The "Kill Bill" director showed up for a bite to eat, but not before stopping to pose for the paparazzi and autograph seekers.

Check out this rare version of Star Catcher.

GJ

Leonardo is one of my favorite actors since TITANIC

Tati

w0w, i almost fell off my chair rom laughter. mad people where harsh on poor leonardo decaprio. i mean, if he cleaned up a little bit he would be fine. bu i dunno if he really looks like crap, ya kno the camera adds ten pounds or somthing like that =P

pinupcutie

Video too dark to tell anything about Leo!

Denise

How can you tell if that is even Leo in the clip?? I cant see anything but some shadows.

Michael

He always looks good and man it's nice to read about someone besides Paris! And I would like to say I love tmz. I come here every day afterwork to unwind and think about nothing but the ridiculous (Paris again!). It's great that you have laid off TomKat and Brangelina and Vaughniston!! I love Jennifer Aniston but ENOUGH ALREADY!! I hope the next thing I read about TomKat is that the mother ship came for Tom and Katie has broken free and regained her mind and makes millions by telling the world the type of guy Tom really likes. And the next I would like to hear about Brangelina is...nothing....ever again please!!

angelina

I love Leo too. can't wait to see his next film, The Departed.

P.S. You can hardly see Leo in that video but he looked great from the Departed set photos of him I saw .

jareed

Is that even Leo??? You're gonna have to do better next time to convince me. Really weak, dude!!