Baby Shiloh - The Creepy Version

7/26/2006 6:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How on earth could an image of the darling daughter of Angelina and Brad be... creepy? Easy! Replicate her in silicone and put her on display in a wax museum.

Although the crowd at the Madame Tussaud's display cooed like it was a real infant, the sculpture of the baby is decidedly weird.

Shiloh's figure sits in a bassinet in a supposedly "African themed" nursery while her parents look on.

In keeping with the humanitarian efforts of the Pitt/Jolie clan, Tussaud's plans to donate a buck to UNICEF for every Shiloh photo taken at the exhibit.

While Shiloh is Jolie and Pitt's third child, the musuem's general manager says Madame Tussaud's has no immediate plans to include their two adopted children in the family exhibit. Maddox and Zaharah are expected to get over that snub pretty easily.

Naylise

i think shiloh is beautiful and i don't think the wax job is creepy, but i do believe they should have the other siblings too. it's not fair they were first......i can't wait to visit the wax museum..

c

FIRST!!

melissa

Personally I don't think it looks creepy. The baby looks cute!

Sam Doe

This is creepy -- but not as creepy as all of the recent car wrecks that major Hollywood stars such as Haley Joel Osment, Ze ke Farrow and Daniel Baldwin have been involved in.

Patty D

Who really cares??? Too much hype...way overrated!!

Sharen

She is so beautiful and precious. Worth every penny that is donated.

Whatever

I wonder why they didn't make her two adopted children?

Sig

Finally..... Grandpa Jolie can visit the baby.....

pennylane

What about Maddox and Zahara???? Just because they are adopted, means they are not real children? What an insult to them...This is just the beggining of a lifelong series of snubs these two kids are going to receive.

petergabrielfan

Taylor, techincally Shiloh is their third child, including Maddox and Zahara. I think that's where TMZ is going with that one.

Claudette

I agree this is an ugly baby, wax or real. Also, Jolie refuses to let her dad see the bab because he cheated on her mom...how ironic since she loves taking men from their current lovers. What a whack jobthis crazed chick is.

ANONYMOUS

OH MY GOSH I THINK THAT THE WAX BABY OF SHILOH IS SO CUTE I THINK THAT IT MIGHT BE JUST A LITTLE CREEPY CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE HER JUST GLOSSY BUT IT IS CUTE AND SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL BABY!

Mireille

Why would a baby wax statue seem creepy to some people while all the other statues don't?! The baby actually looks really cute; it is quite hard to make a baby picture or statue or wax statue look creepy. I guess who has "creepy" in their soul...will be able to see "creepy" in anything, even in a baby! :(

lynde

I think it is wrong that they didn't include Maddox & Zahara. Brad & Angie love all three kids, and I wouldn't be suprised if they are insulted. I would be. I think Shiloh is gorgeous, but so are Mad & Z. It is sad that people are using a baby to make money.

Rose

To # 13, this story is about Shiloh, not about Angelina dad or her being with Brad. I wish some of you angry Aniston fans would give it a rest already. It never fails, it's the same old thing. Brad and Jen are divorce, both parties have moved on, now can we stick to the subject. I think the baby is cute.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments