Her Shoes Are Made for Walking (and Running)

7/26/2006 6:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comScarlett Johansson announced she's teaming up with Reebok to create a new shoe for their 2007 spring/summer line. At a press conference today the blonde bombshell talked about how strange it was designing her first shoe.

"I never thought I would make sneakers. I was talking to someone earlier because I have a prototype of the sneaker. It's so bizarre to see every aspect of the sneaker you imagined in your head and then you are wearing them on your feet."

So what can we expect from Scarlett's shoes? "I'm not very athletic, but I like the idea of that Olivia Newton John 'Let's Get Physical' women exercising in false eyelashes," she said, "I think the idea of aerobics being glamorous. It appealed to me."

Scarlett's new movie "Scoop" opens this Friday.

Bobby Oak Grove

Who ever thinks Scarlett isn't Smoking Hot is either gay or likes fat women. Much more classy then most of the next gen entainers these days. Open your eyes people she 21

Sam Doe

She is a train wreck waiting to happen. http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/7/prweb414890.htm

racer

Can you say Bimbo?? 'I know nothing about sports or training yet I have designed this shoe'???? Great sweetie... go back to the blow jobs now. The only thing more moronic is the fools who will buy them!

lalala

Yes, she's pretty (in the right light) but a British paper refered to her as the new Monroe - PUHLEEZ!!!! Marilyn was much more feminine. I think Scarlett's really a man in drag, non?

Lauren

Are you serious? Scarlett is GREAT and I will be buying anything she puts her name on! She's H-O-T!!!! Everyone is just jealous because she is finally getting her deserves and doing what she wants to. You're going to knock ScarJo but then go out and buy J-Lo and all of that other celeb crap that is just that....CRAP! Scarlett is amazing! She's got a lot going for her right now and no one can stand a girl that has natural beauty actually doing something like this.

Jim

she is gross and stupid

aneurysm

Was impressed with her performance in 'girl with a pearl earring' (lost in translation=overrated), BUT ...
almost every time I've seen her in an interview, she seems well...dim.