Cavallari's Rumor Control

7/28/2006 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kristin & Brody: Click to watch"Laguna Beach" babe Kristin Cavallari and boyfriend Brody Jenner are ready to lay some rumors to rest. After a rough split a couple months back, the two have since reunited and have been spotted around Hollywood hand-in-hand. Though happy now, Cavallari admits the media attention put on the split (and rumored hook ups) was daunting.

"It's hard reading about it, your ex-boyfriend hanging out or hooking up with these other girls, it's just like a stab in the back," says Kristin adding,"I read that I was dating Joaquin Phoenix and I've never even met him."

Jenner says he's the one who made the first move towards reconciliation while Cavallari was shooting a film in Oklahoma. "While she was on set I was thinking about her... I hadn't talked to her, we ended on very sour terms, I just kind of got over it, sucked it all up and texted her 'I love you' ... her text message back was 'beep you!'"

Safe to say that's not the expected reaction but hey, they're back together so something worked!

p1tey1

Who?????????????

Crapanzano

Thank goodness the record was set straight. I haven't been able to sleep since their breakup.

First, didn't she cause "all the media" attention herself by being Lachey's booty call of the week? Bravo to Kristin's PR team. It did get back in the ragazines after her 15 expired quicker than her UPN show. Plus the bring your own photogs thing was cool, until she got caught. There were more pics of her floating around than all the A-list and B-list stars combined. Maybe she'll have to try to be famous on sheer talent. I guess that means we'll see Kristin in Playboy very soon.

Why would she care if Brody hooked up with other girls when they were broken up? Get over it. She went through boys like a cop through a box of Crispy Kreme's on her reality show. Looking at the pictures of Brody, something tells me he's pulled quite a few girls before Kristin and will again soon. Props Jenner!
(Note: I actually met him and we did a shot together. I'd better do my own rumor control now and say we did not hook up. Some guy named Spencer kept trying to kiss him).

Okay, now for the real news - which of you TMZ staffers has the high school crush on this strumpet? There are too many meaningless stories or mentions about this girl for it to be anything else. This thread for example. There hasn't been any Kristin "rumors" for three months. Why did she need an to do an interview now? PR. That's why. There wasn't any rumor control in that clip. Heck, the flippin' Oreo commercial was more entertaining. The really sad thing is EXTRA filmed it and you posted it. Even sadder, I wasted 45 seconds of my life watching it. I'll never get that time back either... Damn you TMZ!

D&G

Okay, on your list of celebrities you have Kristen but not Jeremy Piven? Why? I've loved him since he was on Ellen

JYW

OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD THAT KRISTIN & BOBBY SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS & I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NEWS ABOUT YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE SOOOOOOO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE BACK TOGETHER. YOU MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melbourne chiqa

Im assuming shes one of Hugh Hefners playmates? Is that right? Anybody??

jen

Kristen..YOUR HAIR???? UGLY!!!! Take out those ridiculous extensions and go back to the young, hip, cut hair that fit you just right!!
And also, is she saying she never hooked up with Nick then????

lalala

I concur - your hair is a nappy as you are, slut!

Lisa arneill

I really want her to go away!!! She has done nothing except be a biatch on tv. She makes all this stuff up herself and then schedules interviews to clear it up. She has a great PR team. Stop covering her!!

klee

1st off- Kristin is from Laguna Beach (Seasons 1 & 2) and it was/is like the most popular show on MTV. She also has 2 new movies that shes filming. Brody Jenner & his family had their own reality show called the Princes of Malibu (his dad is a music producer) 2nd off- why is everyone discussing how kristin is a no-name, "wannabe" celebrity? how about discussing the actual article??

Jaclyn

I feel bad for them shit like that can break up the trust!!

london

she's totally eww, bitchy and ugly. her voice is annoying so as her face. i can't stand her anymore. pls..stop posting news about her.

i am just saying...

Dear Kristin, we are sorry to tell you....

You are a very average, so-so, no-talent loser, without an ounce of poise or intrigue...otherwise known as a "skanky ho....."

OR - OTHERWISE known as a second-rate, "B" movie potential (you are very fortunate in this generous assessment!) star-LET! You are lucky to have gotten this far.

Please, slouch your sorry ass off the red carpet - no one cares and it hurts my eyes.

Good luck with your whole, uh....... career-thingy you've got going there....

sara

she iz so full of s*** cuz her and brody and super flirty together they are not officially together but she iz kissing brody and giving him massages

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2