Pam and Kid -- Diamonds Galore

8/1/2006 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Newlyweds Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock arrived at a London airport Monday afternoon and photogs got a first glance of the pair's new enormous and sparkling wedding rings.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
Paparazzi were swarming in St. Tropez this past weekend as the pair wed on a covered yacht on the French Riviera.

Pam stepped off the plane sporting a huge canary-yellow diamond and husband Robert Ritchie, aka Kid Rock, showed off his new blinged-out diamond filled band.

But this ceremony was only the first of four weddings for the couple; the two will soon be tying the knot again at home in Malibu, Nashville and Kid's hometown of Detroit.

Trina

pour = poor

Lori

I think KID, could of done better. Pam has been around. Always seems to be bouncing between men. Ok she may be nice to look at but why would anyone want to marry her? Your fantasy can be fullfilled but watching her "movie" And I thought I read somewhere that she was going to focus on her boys and her illness?

the kid

Those are the gayest hands I've ever seen Kid... I thought they were Pam's, you ever done a day's work or lifted weights? You might consider pickin up a can of Raid for that honeymoon, sure to be some bugs jumpin off that exhausted thing of hers. And WTF, that is a fugly ring dood... looks like a blinged-out tire. I won't dare call you a p***y here. ;)

TigrrrLily

What is the obsession with the "size" of the stones???? Who cares? They each took the time to choose what they like... that's what matters isn't it? I agree with the Pam looking terrible without gobs of makeup....OMG, she looks sooo old and I think that she realized it and thought she'd better get hitched before it's too late!

Nakitia

Who cares what makes them happy! What makes me happy is Pam. Every action she takes on for Peta, takes away from all the so called "BAD!"
Good luck you two! Many happy wishes from me!

cindy salem

yep yep, Pam hangin out in the bowels of detroil with him in the middle of the winter. That'll last.

SK

Did anyone else notice that Kid's ring is nicer than hers???

Stacie

I agree about him having hands like a girl, thats crazy!

AJ

Congratulations to the two of you!!! I wish you both the best of luck! This world is full of negative people, it's nice to see some happy news.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3