Matt McConaughey Rides On

8/3/2006 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What is it about Matthew McConaughey that's so hot? Well, it definitely helps that he's been spotted a lot lately riding a bike on the beach in skimpy spandex shirts.

Riding your bike at the beach in Malibu seems to be the new diet craze in Hollywood and TMZ caught up with McConaughey doing just that after taking a long ride near his beach front home.

Matt was riding with two friends, and no, it wasn't Jake Gyllenhaal and Lance Armstrong. The Malibu local kept his buddy Lance close to his heart though by sporting Nike "LiveStrong" spandex and a yellow bracelet.

The group piled in his black SUV and retreated back to Matt's where they parted ways.

linda

i find myself sometimes checking up on matthew on this website ocassionally just out of curiosity. Its so insane.

knowing that he is so private and dealing with this so well, i'm speechless.

He is really a charming, natural and "honest" guy. Please dont ever change matthew always keeping it real. i love your beard . you still look the same as you did when i first met you briefly a longgggg time ago. you made my heart glow :)

linda

TheAtz

can someone please record this to youtube.com, im on a mac and i wanna see it PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEZZZZZZ

Jackie

Hey #3 I can stay that's the truth cause I have one of those hot Texas gentlemen myself. Boy did I get lucky!!

Entertainment Reporter John McQuilkin

Great story! Matt McConaughey is such a great guy! So down to earth and easy to talk to. Matt don't ever change!

Ben

Matt is one sexy hunk of man. I'm willing to marry him right now. :)

Laura

Hey #2, that's how we raise em' in Texas!!!

U2006

Matthew McConaughey is a very handsome, cordial, and easy-going guy ... who happens to have millions of dollars but just does regular guy things which makes him even more appealing. Man *lol* I wished I worked for TMZ. You guys are lucky! You get to become candidly involved with a lot of Hollywood hotties! Male and Female! : )

ME

More stories on Matt please, he is so gorgeous!

alison

He is just adorable and I think part of his attraction is his easy going free spirit also don't know about you but looks wise he has always reminded me of a young Paul Neuman and Paul has sure held his pown over the years-go Matt

Ceyon

He is truly charming..He is the kind of man whose laughter can make women melt and fall in love them and not just any woman..hottt babes...

Give it up to the man, it takes hard work to look like this...

Dana

Matthew McConaughey is by far the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!! What makes him even more delicious is that he is a true gentleman. Having a totally fit body doesn't hurt either!

Bob in Austin

On Firefox and on a Mac - can't watch the movies - I wish you'd put them in something we Mac viewers could use as well.

Sam Peters

Uh, is he gay or what?

kaki

Yes, he's hot, but when I look at him I can't help think he might need a shower

christopher

Matt has visited my small beach town a few times Lewes Beach DE. He is always willing to talk to anyone who approaches him. He seems to be a celebrity to dosent have an attitude at all. He is a good guy and would b welcomed back to the first city in the first state Lewes DE. Come back Matt this time bring the bongos.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments