Lindsay Fights Back

8/4/2006 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay lohan greets Perez HiltonLindsay Lohan has had it with work, life, the paparazzi and pretty much everything else the world may wanna judge.

In an email written to Perez Hilton, Lindsay describes an incident in which she almost witnessed three kids being hit by paparazzi who were chasing her down on Thursday. She states that "Never in my life had an experience as I just did with the paparazzi. I am not kidding I am shaking, cannot breathe a bit, scared, anxious and sad. If someone doesn't feel bad, than I will feel bad for myself."

She goes on to say that on her "DAY off...Which I never have anymore," the paparazzi won't give her privacy. Even though La Lohan says that she isn't getting any time off for R&R, that sure isn't slowing her down.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kelly

OMG she isn't going to make it.

Alex Rogers

We need to offer more than just our prayers for Linds. It is our duty as ugly, normal and pathetic people to raise up this shining example of human perfection.
Some kind of a gift is requiredm, to boost this tragic figures spirits.

I know what you are thinking, but what can I do. I'm so poor and ordinary and shes so fabulous. Have no fear!!

Take a big crap in a box. Wrap it up with a nice punk bow on top. Put a card on it that says something nice, like "thinking of you !!!".

With enough love, maybe Lindsay can get out of this funk and stop depriving us of her wonderfulness. Shes just so freaking great. Im crapping in a box right now. It's all for you Lindsay.!!!!

LisaL

Good freakin lord.... I'll feel bad for myself?

WTH?

And bullcrap she's tired of the paparazzi. Have you seen the latest pics of her in one of her many ugly bikinis? Doing freakin boxing on a balcony and posing.. pretending that the Pap aren't taking pics of her.

She's freaking pathetic...

kathryn

This "girl" is an idiot. Why are people so facinated with her? She's not cute. She's never been in a decent movie. She thinks she can sing? Please make this fashion no-no go away!!!!

bamer

wah, wah, wah...Cry a little more, Lohan. If your life is so bad, go to college and get a real job. Do some charity work. Quit cher bitchin.

mike

What a selfish c*nt Lindsay is. She shouldn't try to use kids as human shields. If only Eleanor Roosevelt was still alive today. Wouldn't it be great if Mrs. Roosevelt was her mother? She would teach her a lot about human decency.

Awesomeness

Wow. Lindsay is losing it. As for not having a day off - in the past month, I've seen pictures of her leaving clubs almost every night, and any time she's not out in a club, she's in a bikini at a beach house. Makes it kind of hard to buy the "I work so hard" argument. And if Lindsay really wants some privacy, maybe she should try going somewhere that isn't on the Sunset strip.

Vegas

Lindsey! I love your DRAMA! Its soooo much fun! Keep up th egood work! LOL! Luv ya!

Lou

That letter is fake. My friend Casey wrote it to that site as a joke.

shan

"If someone doesn't feel bad, than I will feel bad for myself."

Poster 5 is very right. She should go to college or maybe even elementary school. It's "Then" not "Than", Ms. Lohan.

I dont get why they just won't stop and take the stupid pictures. Hell, give a statement. That would stop some of the madness. However, we do know that everyone is a packaged good in Hollywood. They can't say anything without it being reviewed by a panel.

Kerravon

Geez, people. Cut the girl some slack.

How would you like to be relentlessly chased and harrassed by the paparazzi.

This is a young, young girl. Like all of us at that age, she's selfish and a little bit of an idiot. She'll grow out of it. Unfortunately for her, she'll have to do her growing in the limelight.

ManBearPig Huntress

Hi - I'm Sally Stroothers (intentional misspelling!),

Did you know that right now, Lindsay Lohan is living a horrible, self-loating existence? Did you know that people fawn over her, try to get autographs and photos from her, that she has money to burn and people to wait on her hand and foot? I'd show footage, but the horror is just too graphic.

Lindsay needs your help. For just $5000 a day (that's just half a year's salary for those of you on minimum wage!), you too can help Lindsay. Your money will towards:

1) Tissues to wipe her mouth when she binges and purges the numerous comped meals she gets from area restaurants.

2) Sunglasses each day to protect her from the horror of the attention she just DOESN'T want!

3) A personal bartender so she can maintain her Gin-and-Tonic diet. Do you want her to STARVE?

Don't delay. Lindsay needs your help now to survive!

northvangirl

Lindsay should stop complaining so much about the papparazi, I mean if you want to act like a little brat, out drinking every night (she's not even that talanted) then you have to take the good with the bad. I don't think the paparazi should hound these celebrities as much as they do, it is a bit dangerous. I just think it's funny that all of Lindsay's altercations with them involve someone almost being injured in a car wreck. Little coinciental no? As well, I wanted to mention that Lindsay should go on a tirade about that LOSER Brandon Davis. He is fat, ugly and greasy. He doesn't even have his own money, he has mommy and daddy's money so he should be complaining about Lindsay being poor with her 7 or 9 Mil.

Anita Johnson

Lindsay states that paparazzi almost hit three kids while trying to get to her and that if someone doesn't feel bad she'll feel bad for herself. She's an incredibly self-absorbed individual, feeling sorry for herself instead of the three kids who were almost hit.
She's very spoiled and immature and I desperately wish Hollywood would quit casting her in movies since she's an extremely overrated actress.

NARC

WOW IS HER BRAIN EVER COKE-ADDLED.

THOSE KIDS WERE FINE

DON'T GO TO THE IVY IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE PHOTOG'D

BUT BASED ON HER MOTHERS SELF-ENTITLED, GRANDIOSE AND COMPLETELY DELLUSIONAL COMMENTS WHAT ELSE CAN ANYONE EXPECT FROM HER.

SNIFF SNIFF LINDSAY! SAY HELLO TO MR. ROBINSON FOR ME!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments