The Hoff Wants You To Get In His Car

8/4/2006 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"America's Got Talent" host David Hasselhoff tried to prove he has some talent of his own on last night's episode.

At the end of the show The Hoff (and his "Hoff-ettes") performed his new single, "Get In My Car" to a somewhat horrified audience. Even KITT, the car from "Knight Rider" made a special appearance on the show.

Though Hoff's singing alone is worth the watch, co-host Brandy's confused look during his performance only makes it that much sweeter.

"America's Got Talent" airs Wednesday and Thursdays on NBC.

Jeff Davidson

no wonder people are turning to the internet for entertainment. how do the people who put this kind of stuff on TV even have jobs?

Alex Rogers

I love it ! I love it ! I love it !

Mia

After seeing and hearing this, I need his pain medication.

busybee

the video for this song is just a train wreck, i dont know if im suppose to laugh at the knight rider/bay watch reference, or pull back in horror at his pelvic thrusts... eeek

Chic

Excuse me TMZ, but if you knew any better you would know that this is from the New season of PUNK'D. Poor Hasselhoff and doesn't even realize it.

Kim

The hoff is popular in germany, maybe he should host germany's got talent. I'm sure he will be a big success!! Just need to keep him clear of all that german beer.

busybee

wow, um seeing him perform was completely different...

maybe he'd be good on broadway, but i dont see him as a good pop performer. or he could be GENIUS and it just making fun of himself...

bamer

I watched this last night and I was CRACKING UP at Brandy. She looked like she was in pain watching it, (like everybody else).

busybee

LOL Chic!

danielsgirl

OMG!!!! I can't believe he actually got up there and sang that AWFUL song. The sad part is he really thought he looked good and sounded great. TERRIBLE!!!! Thank God I didn't watch this last night; I was too busy watching “So You Think You Can Dance.” Somebody needs to tell him he’s a washed up has-been.

the kid

geezus!... i almost sh*t in my pants, the hoff-ettes were hot... what an oversized clod that hoff is... so full of himself. was that awkward at the end or what?... regis was giddy at the horror of it.

Holly

I think it's great!!! Every one makes so much fun of the "Hoff," But what they don't realize is, he knows EXACTLY what he is doing!!! He's laughing all the way to the bank, too!!! Good for him!

Grant Thomas

That poor drunken ass has not idea that these videos will push him over the edge into suicide once he sobers up and realizes that he is "America's NOT Talent".... Its like watching William Hung with a Mickey Rouke face life.... (Creepy)

Entertainment Reporter John McQuilkin

On this one I don't need to say a word, Brandy said it all!

p.s. I heard next week he's considering a duet with Connie Chung...

pinupcutie

If her were trying to be a contestant on this show he'd never make it! I can't believe they allowed this mess on the show.

And Brandy's reaction to this "entertainment" was dead on!

He is a lousy actor and an even worse singer!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments